Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received (42685 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today: Abubakar Sani Bello Hails Him / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Horus(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r91afDaycEM

Aliko Dangote celebrated his 61st birthday with a private ceremony
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by vivie01(f): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Uyiii:

yeh true, if you laugh at the negativities of people, karma will visit you on a very cold evening. but in this case, dangote's devoid of any negativity and you laughing at him only shows you're insane.
I'm very sure your village people are cool with that, if you wanna try them, just laugh at a poverty stricken person and see if your village people won't get to workcheesy

your village people right now, patrolling round your destiny;

LOL grin grin
Welcome back bro cheesy
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by donnaD(f): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
I know all these formings.... cheesy
Daughters of rich men.
my father is richer than Dangote.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
donnaD:

my father is richer than Dangote.
My name is Jason, and I would like to marry you grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by donnaD(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
My name is Jason, and I would like to marry you grin
lwkm,lmao kai u are funny.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
donnaD:

lwkm,lmao kai u are funny.
Good evening beautiful...
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by donnaD(f): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
Good evening beautiful...
gud evening handsome
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
donnaD:

gud evening handsome
Having fun this evening I guess... cool
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by donnaD(f): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
Having fun this evening I guess... cool
Nope on my bed trying to get sum sleep
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Hycon(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
May God Bless us to the point that Bank remember to send us Birthday cake smiley

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
donnaD:

Nope on my bed trying to get sum sleep
A warm tight hug from Jason is all you need. kiss

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by donnaD(f): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
A warm tight hug from Jason is all you need. kiss
thank u i no want
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
donnaD:

thank u i no want
And I turned down Genevieve endlessly plea for a hug because of you. cry cry This life sef.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received by donnaD(f): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
And I turned down Genevieve endlessly plea for a hug because of you. cry cry This life sef.
Genevieve magazine abi?eeya mk u call them bk.maybe dey can reconsider.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / 6 Ways To Protect Your Bank Account From Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.