Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

"Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom (17328 Views)

Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / Defend Yourselves Against Killer Herdsmen - Governor Ortom Tells Benue People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Empiree: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
malele:
I understand this governor. The stones in our mordern day means assault rifle
even if your interpretation is right, he's still wrong. They sworn to protect lives and properties of their citizens and provide security. Hence, what's his local and state police are doing to protect people?. Can't the govt dispersed them to crush those mad people?. How's that hard to do?. But telling citizens to pick up stones(guns as you suggested) to defend themselves leads to anarchy.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Temple1288(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Haha haha!
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by billyG(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
I refuse to believe ortom is a fool!he is speaking in parables d stone meant weapons:Ak-47s,RPGs,SMGs.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by ElSakina: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
People are just busy saying "he (governor) sworn an aoth to protect lives and properties of his people"... But does he really have such power to direct Benue state police commissioner on what to do without IG not trashing such order?
The governor (though he always dey look like one useless mugu to me) is sending a vital coded message to his ppl and that is to defend themselves with all they gat.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by babasolution: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
benue is a disgrace,the governor is so foolish,i cant just understand the foolishness spewing out of men these days.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by JideAmuGiaka: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
sekundosekundo:
cheesy omenkalives AKA Donvikings hope you don hear wetin your governor talk cheesy

Hahaha baba long time. Did you see my mail?
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by mikolo80: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
khadaffi:
If the governor said this then he is an idiot. Why don't he give the people the 200 police officers appointed to protect him to the people while he use the stones and stick to protect himself. Nonsense
he cannot control police is under federal
a bullet is a long range stone
near pesin with catapult and you will know that it can kill at short range.
also shakabula was used effectively by civilian jtf in maiduguri agains boko
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by mikolo80: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Purewatermeji:
See the negative effects of religion on people's psyche? A governor admonishing his people to pick up stones against gun wielding herdsmen just to sound politically correct and not offend the federal government. Would David have used stone if Goliath was holding an AK47 rifle Benue people i pity una o . This is real one chance shocked
would you rather he told them to calm down and lay down and die
what are your suggestions
he has no state police or army to order
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by mikolo80: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
dexterdanny:
Dear Nigerian Youths, go and get your PVC! It is time we retire the old thieves including the Holy septuagenarian in Aso rock come 2019. Those that said we are the leaders of tomorrow over 30 years ago are still the ones ruling,

have you bothered to volunteer to lead?

milking and bleeding us dry. That tomorrow is here again. If the money bag politicians bring money, collect it because it is our money but don't vote for them. Do not carry weapons because of these looters whose children are enjoying themselves in the best parts of the world. Vote for the candidate of your choice. Vote for young minds!

like yahaya bello and bankole ko

#GetYourPVC!

#VoteForResponsibleYoungMinds!
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by mikolo80: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
na true o
e fit be wetin him de talk
malele:
I understand this governor. The stones in our mordern day means assault rifle
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by mikolo80: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
so they will declare state of emergency and remove him from office abi
ayusco85:
That's a wrong advice. He should have told them to

Go and find your PVC, get ready to vote out the grand patron of Fulani herdsmen come 2019..
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by mikolo80: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
is not his family dying
who no wan do second term?
govt sweet
Pepsi101:
This Governor is really a drowning man.

Because of political correctness, this man can't talk like a man.

Omenkalives,Corinthians please come and carry a trailer load of stones, cos you'll need it.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Guide777(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
You little children have problem with comprehension. How else would the Governor say "defend yourselves" without sounding like " go and carry arms " . Governor Ortom has passed his message in politically correct manner.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by chymer(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
ifyain:
Use your head he meant ak47. though he ought to provide the coded stone.

correct guy, he have told them to go home and defend themselves. that "stone" there is figurative.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Oxalic(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Goliath was not using AK-47!
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by CioAngels(f): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ortom is a confused man, firstly, that's why he wants to sell all Benue people's common wealth. I don't think he means it the way we are taking it, he Wants to remain good in the sight of the Fulani's because not want them tell him again that he is in sighting his people. Ortom is powerless, is power lines in selling Benue properties. Pa Danjuma has said it all.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by CioAngels(f): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

who did Benue people offend to deserve this weakling of a governor?

Imagine throwing stones against someone with an AK47
All the governors are weaklings with exception of bonboyi Fayose. Okowa said, there should be no reprisal by his state indigenes meaning to say allow them have their way of rape, maim and be killed.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by mrintellectual(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
The stones in your homes, na figure of speech. I don't know why some people don't understand simple English
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by thinksense: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
What do you expect? His paid masters hv tried all d could to stop buhari from contesting but dem failed. So he too had to surrender to pmb
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by rasco2000me: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
What is d governor doing with security vote can't u use d money to buy guns for your people and save their life
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by sekundosekundo: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Hahaha baba long time. Did you see my mail?

No,

How are you doing?
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by JideAmuGiaka: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
sekundosekundo:

No,

How are you doing?

Cool sir
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by PointZerom: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
sekundosekundo:

No,

How are you doing?

Baba I dey hail ooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dariye: Supreme Court Dismisses 10-year Sentence. Upholds 2-year Sentence / Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency / Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.