Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page (45913 Views)

IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by nabegibeg: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:
This guy is said to be an English teacher in one GDSS in one of the northern states

Una no well ooo

All of una wey comment no well
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Premiumwriter: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Come do watin?
nor b u say make i kee u grin
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abooki na abooki
S.A.W no gree give dem wisdm
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Fourwinds: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chai!!! my Abuna oooooooo.....

this is blocus tightening English language
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Holly1991: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Didn't u see his name?
That is what we call the Cow English... Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by luckypeace1980: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is Buhari handwork, na him caused it
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by daviddagreat: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is embarrassing.

Please enough with the "English is a borrowed language ".
All we ask is for a graduate to contruct simple sentences, is that too much to ask?

Ps no one is above mistakes. That up there is not just a mistake.....

Abi na by force to write english

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Crixina(f): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:
A simple correction would have resolve this from the commentators. Nobody is perfect moreover English language is a borrowed language
pls don't say things like these, it only makes one sound pathetic

How can one go through a system whose language of instruction is English for at least 15years without being able to construct a correct sentence in that language.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Ikemefuna44: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:
A simple correction would have resolve this from the commentators. Nobody is perfect moreover English language is a borrowed language
What rubbish is this one saying? This guy is beyond correction.
It's your comment that deserves correction. Even you made some mistakes.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Cockyguy11: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Of course English language isn't our language. Yes the guy made mistake but he should have being corrected. To speak sef dey hard talk more to type. Nobody is above mistake that include you,me and the poster
So why didn't you respond in your own language.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by tiwiex(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:
You have to correct the entire sentence. Oya, start.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by obonujoker(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Of course English language isn't our language. Yes the guy made mistake but he should have being corrected. To speak sef dey hard talk more to type. Nobody is above mistake that include you,me and the poster

Some mistakes are unforgivable for an English teacher.....
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by francisij33: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:

since a some correction would have resolved this then I should correct you
it should have been "resolved" and not "resolve"
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by victorazyvictor(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abokii
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by bionixs: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Freeman50:
So pathetic
the north think say dem dey do me ,na demsef dem dey do.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Adebowale89(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
LZAA:

i mean Adebowale89 is going to adult ed atm and is improving in english grin

you will live the rest of your life miserably if you don't stop quoting me without sensitive post because I'm not the cause of your stupidity

must I adopt your lineage method of education? ad education?
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Rick9(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:

I so hate it when we console ourselves with "English is a borrowed language".....
the simple truth is......if you have gone through the school system for 14 years and cannot construct simple grammar, you are a capital failure

it's very much possible to make pardonable mistakes but it'll be pardonable if atleast has meaning and can be understood
Most People just have this habit of consoling themselves instead of trying to improve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by gr8tone: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
The biggest problem is when one doesn't know that he doesn't know lol
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by toye440: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Remi2010:
Anyway, it is not funny at all. It shows how deteriorated our educational sector is. God separate us from these zombies.
Bae that's our future minister of education come 2019. If u doubt me vote buhari.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by horia: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bifrost:

Corrected:

"Since a simple correction would have resolved this, then I should correct you."

"It should have been 'resolved' and not 'resolve'."

You should also learn to punctuate your sentences and use upper case letters where necessary. tongue
even your punctuation mark wasn't correct but if he had made a little mistake like this it would not have mattered much.
BTW he is an English teacher.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

What rubbish is this one saying? This guy is beyond correction.
It's your comment that deserves correction. Even you made some mistakes.
And u wen sabi grammar correct am
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Crixina:
pls don't say things like these, it only makes one sound pathetic

How can one go through a system whose language of instruction is English for at least 15years without being able to construct a correct sentence in that language.
Ok
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Navalsadiq(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:

I so hate it when we console ourselves with "English is a borrowed language".....
the simple truth is......if you have gone through the school system for 14 years and cannot construct simple grammar, you are a capital failure

it's very much possible to make pardonable mistakes but it'll be pardonable if atleast has meaning and can be understood
that is your own opinion
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
ilevic:

Yet, we can't afford to celebrate mediocrity...
Hahaaaaa
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by LZAA: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adebowale89:

you will live the rest of your life miserably if you don't stop quoting me without sensitive post because I'm not the cause of your stupidity

must I adopt your lineage method of education? ad education?
grin grin
ok but say igbo amaka
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by benjanny(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rest in peace English language
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Remi2010(f): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
toye440:

Bae that's our future minister of education come 2019. If u doubt me vote buhari.
It is a pity that we are still with these medieval and barbaric set of peoples! They're obsolete, the 1914 merger by Lord Luggard is fraud. We are not compatible. Can someone help divide this country with knife?
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
English language is officially under attack by herdsmen; they're not only killing humans. And for those making excuses all over the place that English language is not a test of intelligence, I beg to disagree! English language, especially for a second language (L2) learner, is as much a discipline as Mathematics, Physics etc. So if you study English for 16 years (6 years in primary, 6 in secondary and 4 in the University) and still not able to express yourself, my brother you be ode!
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Ikemefuna44: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:
And u wen sabi grammar correct am
I no get your time. Go and look for somebody else to quote.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Adebowale89(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
ok but say igbo amaka

thunder scatter your balls there. I'm not here for this your foolishness

stop quoting me, I have given u enough attention or else I'm gonna report your wild animal attitude to mod
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by okerekeikpo: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
At least he is better than Buhari
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Divay22:
Haha
JasonScolari comman carry your teacher o grin grin grin grin
Lol, abeg leave the aboki. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / First 100 Universities In Africa(ranking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.