Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. (82064 Views)

#5000 Complete Camp Kits | NYSC Batch A 2018 / NYSC Batch A 2018 | Affordable NYSC Camp Kits In Nigeria | 5% Discount / NYSC: Diary Of A 2018 Prospective Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by theSHERIFF1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
As long as service will be this year
Patiently waiting... Na my skul cause am
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by eki2000(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
camp has been shifted to 24th.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by yvonne111(f): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bowwow11:
funny enough some people will be posted to a state that they did not even choose
even heard about people getting one of their last two state of choice. The theory was tested by me from previous set, kinda true. Not sure ooo, just a myth though.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by citizenofcongo(f): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
I don't see anybody choosing zamfara, jigawa, ekiti, sokoto, Kastina... who una want make dem send go der. anyways night vigil and prayer meeting by 12am. plateau aspiring corpers meet here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by yvonne111(f): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
citizenofcongo:
I don't see anybody choosing zamfara, jigawa, ekiti, sokoto, Kastina... who una want make dem send go der. anyways night vigil and prayer meeting by 12am. plateau aspiring corpers meet here
hahaha.... Ekiti is cool nau , you can't compare ekiti to those states
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by yvonne111(f): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
ennyj01:
someone said she confirmed at their head office in abuja today and she said d reason for d delay in call up leta is because they are busy wit people passing out today
owk
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by bujebudanu1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
CloudKickin:

True I suppose, but I have my reasons for being somewhat certain wink grin

CloudKickin:

grin grin grin

Who is this one.why coming here to show u have a runs man or whatever

Baba a d top my foot

E go shock u

Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by ifex370(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Baba a d top my foot

E go shock u

E go shock am........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Bowwow11(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
yvonne111:
even heard about people getting one of their last two state of choice. The theory was tested by me from previous set, kinda true. Not sure ooo, just a myth though.
yea u are right
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by theSHERIFF1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
citizenofcongo:
Funny enof I chose katsina and plateau... Preferred katsina more
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by yvonne111(f): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bowwow11:
yea u are right
somehow funny it's true, like 80% sha....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by pedi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bifrost:
As we await the printing of call up letter by midnight, gather let's share the outcome of our deployment.

In all, FEAR NORTH! grin

You can't come and go and die.

My choices: Kaduna, Akwa-Ibom, Plateau & Oyo

Which is it gonna be?
Am in jos but school in kd, I hope we meet here in jos

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by cleopatra42: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello I'm new here so I dont really know how to post so I dont know where my question is going to end up,or if you'd even see it. Anyways I want to know how the streams work,if you register early is it a guarantee for stream 1 or are PCM randomly selected?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by CloudKickin(f): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Baba a d top my foot

E go shock u

Don’t come for me when I didn’t send for you, those were his words not mine. I simply responded to him, don’t get high blood pressure over nothing, or do - either way I don’t care.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
cleopatra42:
Hello I'm new here so I dont really know how to post so I dont know where my question is going to end up,or if you'd even see it. Anyways I want to know how the streams work,if you register early is it a guarantee for stream 1 or are PCM randomly selected?
it appears there won't be streams this time.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by gentlezypher: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
clerkent:
Call up letter usually comes out on early morning fridays dont know why this batch will be different.for you medical fitness.i advise dnt print anything from whatsapp or anywhere because it suppose to carry original stamp of general hospital.if you are in southeast i can get it for you for 2500 under 5minutes call zero 8 zero 63916451
how will u deliver it
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by gentlezypher: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Epatty:
No problem. All you need do is to message me through my email but before then, pls quote and leave a message via here so I'll know am to expect your message. I can't drop my contact here for security purpose. All the best.
we go plenty
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Kalaba(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
whenever I read this posts on sending medical certificate of fitness through wasap for one to print I begin to Wonder how shallow some people's thinking can be, no matter how authentic the certificate might be, the stamp and the signature will also speak for itself.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by gentlezypher: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kalaba:
whenever I read this posts on sending medical certificate of fitness through wasap for one to print I begin to Wonder how shallow some people's thinking can be, no matter how authentic the certificate might be, the stamp and the signature will also speak for itself.
you did the tests?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Kalaba(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
gentlezypher:
you did the tests?
Yes.
not much tests, you already know your BG & Genotype. Just run few tests like HIV, Hepatitis, PCV, and malaria.
but the certificate given to me had only the blood group, genotype, HIV and one other test like that.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Bifrost: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
PRESENTATION:

He asked that question because the person he quoted said he loved Ogun state because of the Camp.
So he asked if he was staying In the camp for one year, as that is not enough reason to love Ogun state cheesy

PRESENTATION, thank you for explaining my post for him.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Bifrost: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
pedi:
Am in jos but school in kd, I hope we meet here in jos
I hope so too.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Bifrost: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
keleants:
Almost same just the oyo, mine is ondo
Fingers crossed. Let's wait, watch and see.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Bifrost: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
thatigboman:
kaduna and plateau are north naa

Had to choose two states from North — 1 NW, 1 NC.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by IamProdigy: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kalaba:

Yes.
not much tests, you already know your BG & Genotype. Just run few tests like HIV, Hepatitis, PCV, and malaria.
but the certificate given to me had only the blood group, genotype, HIV and one other test like that.

How much did that cost??
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by gentlezypher: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kalaba:

Yes.
what is the total cost?
It is 6k here
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Kalaba(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
gentlezypher:
what is the total cost?
It is 6k here
it should cost close to that amount or little above it, but the tests were free for me (I hope u know why). I only paid #1k for the certificate cos the Dr. is aware PCMs are coming for it.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Glistininonyx: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Haba! After sleeping on my dashboard throughout today still no show. Anyways, I pray for Ogun State .
Re: NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. by Daint: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
CloudKickin:

True I suppose, but I have my reasons for being somewhat certain wink grin

Oh yea. ... im serving in Lagos RN... maybe we'll cross paths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.