Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Bipolar Disorder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bipolar Disorder (785 Views)

What Is Bipolar Disorder? Many Talented People Suffer From It / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bipolar Disorder by briensmith: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bipolar disorder is a medical condition. People with such a disorder experience extreme mood swings. They can go very easily from happy to angry without any reason. There are many other symptoms characterizing a person with bipolar disorder. Besides the mood swings one can have a lack of control, uncontrollable impulses and little need for sleep.

It is very hard to give an accurate diagnosis and treatment to a person with bipolar symptoms. To get the symptoms under control and let the person live a normal life where he can work and communicate with other people normally, the right dosage of drugs have to be taken. It is very hard to give the accurate amount of medication, because the symptoms are in a constant stat of flux and the medication has to be taken accordingly. Thus getting an accurate diagnosis is difficult.

Thanks

http://www.bayridgecounsellingcentres.ca/

CONTACT INFO
Address: 845 Harrington Ct,
Burlington, ON L7N 3P3
Phone: 905-319-1488
Fax: 905-319-3670

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cure Acne On My Face / Deleted / Those With Stomach Issues Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.