Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) (1167 Views)

US Threatens Russia With ‘catastrophic Consequences’ If It Nukes Ukraine, ... / US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by scully95: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2018

Am I the only one waiting ? Lets wait tonight to see what Trump has in the cooler! grin grin grin

Meanwhile,
UPDATE: now here is a big surprise (at least for me{Saker} and myself)

May resists calls to join US military action against Syria https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/may-resists-calls-to-join-us-action-against-syria-kmdg697xg

I really wonder what is behind this British u-turn (if this turns out to be true)… Could that be a first sign of some cooler heads prevailing? Sounds too good to be true. What do
Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by scully95: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
RUSSIAN NAVY LAUNCHES LIVE-FIRE EXERCISES OFF SYRIAN COAST AMID EXPECTED US STRIKES

Russia has scheduled a missile-firing exercise in the eastern Mediterranean as US President Donald Trump have threatened Syia and Russian forces deployed in the country with “smart” missiles.

The Russian military exercises, including missile-firing, will be held from April 11 to April 26 around Nicosia in the eastern Mediterranean.

A similar warning was earlier issued by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), which had recommended all aircraft to supervise over their flights in the eastern Mediterranean region within the next 72 hours. The warning appeared due to possible airstrikes on Syria involving cruise missiles or air-to-surface missiles.

Meanwhile, the US Navy P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol plane, known as a “submarine killer”, was observed by the flying to south of Cyprus, having likely departed from Naval Air Station Sigonella in Italy, and headed eastward toward Syria.

U.S Navy P8 Poseidon south of #Cyprus travelling eastwards towards #Syria.#BREAKING

16:36 - 11 Apr 2018

According to the satellite images, eleven Russian battleships have already left the port of Tartus for the exercise.

ISI reveals: Disappearance of most of the #Russian #Naval Forces from #Tartus Port, #Syria.
Those missing naval vessels have now been deployed at sea due to possible near-future #strikes. Only one #kilo class submarine remained.#russiannavy #Syriastrikes #foxnews #kilo

17:19 - 11 Apr 2018

The Russian military exercises off Syria’s coast is another signal showing the developing escalation scennario in the region. Some media activists already described the exercises as an answer to President Trump’s threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
If you shoot a bear, try to kill it; if you only wound it, the bear may kill you - A Russian Proverb.

Theresa May has told Trump that Britain will need more evidence that Assad was behind the chemical attacks before joining in any retaliation. grin

Now, "Bitch May" is telling "Bastard Trump" she doesn’t want to join the Yankees in hitting Assad & she needs "evidence".

"Evidence" takes a minimum of 2 weeks to gather and by that time, the western MSM will have forgotten about Syria. cheesy

TRANSLATION: The Russian bear showed its teeth and the war-mongering assholes backed down. grin cheesy grin

The gangs of Orunmila are still watching! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by aiir2303(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Putin is saying in Gandalf's voice "you shall not pass "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by romme2u: 1:17am On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

....and this is a brilliant comment on rt.com

Remember those terrorists in Douma were the only hope that the U.S and the West had to bring down the Syrian regime, now the terrorists are defeated. The US is sooooo maaaaad. The US can't say we are attacking Syria to avenge the defeat of our trained and equipped terrorists.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by fineguy11(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
[b]Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

[b]Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”
3:15 AM - 12 Apr 2018.[/b]COWARDS ARE BACKING OUT...
U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted early Thursday morning that the U.S. attack on Syria “could be very soon or not so soon at all.”

Trump wrote on Twitter, “Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Vice President Mike Pence chaired the meeting Wednesday afternoon.

She says there have been no decisions yet on whether to strike Syria despite the president’s tweet Wednesday morning threatening to fire “nice and new and ‘smart!’” missiles.

Sanders says the U.S. is confident in laying blame on the Syrian government and its Russian allies for Saturday’s deadly attack in Douma. Opposition activists and rescuers say at least 40 people were killed. https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/trump-tweets-syria-attack-could-be-very-soon-or-not-so-soon-at-all-1.5993397

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Zoharariel:
If you shoot a bear, try to kill it; if you only wound it, the bear may kill you - A Russian Proverb.

Theresa May has told Trump that Britain will need more evidence that Assad was behind the chemical attacks before joining in any retaliation. grin

Now, "Bitch May" is telling "Bastard Trump" she doesn’t want to join the Yankees in hitting Assad & she needs "evidence".

"Evidence" takes a minimum of 2 weeks to gather and by that time, the western MSM will have forgotten about Syria. cheesy

TRANSLATION: The Russian bear showed its teeth and the war-mongering assholes backed down. grin cheesy grin

The gangs of Orunmila are still watching! grin
U Ar A Fool, A Big One, Not Even Russia Want A War With D West, british military is more dangerous than d u.s, U Should Pray 4 Peace Without A Nuclear War Russia Wil Lose And Daht Not Possible Becos Russia Wil Go Nuclear, I JUST BLAME ARABS 4 BEING SILENCE WHEN ALL THIS STIL GOING ON.
Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ikio:
U Ar A Fool, A Big One, Not Even Russia Want A War With D West, british military is more dangerous than d u.s, U Should Pray 4 Peace Without A Nuclear War Russia Wil Lose And Daht Not Possible Becos Russia Wil Go Nuclear, I JUST BLAME ARABS 4 BEING SILENCE WHEN ALL THIS STIL GOING ON.

What have I done to deserve this insult? What kinda fvckery is this? May Obatala & Shango avenge me by using your blood to brew larger beer for the irunmoles - Ase!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ikio:

What is this one saying grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
1stCitizen:

What is this one saying grin
u ar so stupid u probably don't know wat the word "fool" means ur mom stil spoon feed u i guess maybe daht y u probably praying for war just 2 be entertained by it, I have witnessed a war is not nice, there is no millitary solution in syria.
Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2018
D guy who mentioned me, U ar here analysing weapons to be used at another man's house to kil thousands are u not worst than satan??
Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Hahaha this propaganda guy sef even Syrian said 13 missiles shot down you added salt to glorify your Russia. The news I have for you is that all targets will hit.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Ikio:
u ar so stupid u probably don't know wat the word "fool" means ur mom stil spoon feed u i guess maybe daht y u probably praying for war just 2 be entertained by it, I have witnessed a war is not nice, there is no millitary solution in syria.

grin grin grin still incoherent. Have you taken your pills lately grin
Re: Donald Trump Threatens Russia: Point Of No Return ! (Update) by vedaxcool(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2018
The sad clowns who claim Trump is Putin puppet have change gear. Let's sit back and watch a puppet fights it's master.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: The Royal Wedding Cake / South Africa On Nationwide Lockdown / US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.