Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege (38424 Views)

The Most Humble King: His Royal Majesty Eze G.N. Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abba-o / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From 83rd Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by BoneBlogger(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
More shocking details have emerged as regards the story of Prince Kelechi Ineke, the son of Abaomege king who died in a tragic manner while in police custody in Abaomege, Onicha L.G.A of Ebonyi state after being arrested for fighting with a police officer's son.

Earlier this month, Prince Kelechi Ineke, the son of HRH Eze Gabriel Ineke a.k.a Echemugo 1 of Abaomege was reportedly arrested for fighting with Ufem Umet Ekwe, son of inspector Umet Ekwe serving in the community.

It was also reported that Kelechi was arrested, detained, tortured, denied bail and starved to death by the police. The mystery surrounding his death is yet to be unraveled as a rope was found round his neck like someone who committed suicide in the police cell...

According to Daily Crimes Nigeria, a youth from the community who pleaded anonymity, revealed that the police inspector and the DCO were able to carry out this heinous act because the king is very old, sick and bedridden for a long time now and has not been around in the community.

"The king has been very sick for a long time, he is even in the hospital right now, you know he is very old." a community member said.

According to reports, the police DCO, Eze Brendan Ikechukwu from Nsukka area of Enugu state is said to have been in contest with the late Kelechi over a girl (name withheld) from Abaomege. So when the prince was arrested, he reportedly took advantage of that to deal with his rival, the late Kelechi

According to late Kelechi's friend, "This man has been disturbing us in this community, he has been going after Kelechi's girl friend and Kelechi had on several occasions pleaded with him to stay away from his girlfriend. When Kelechi was arrested he hijacked the case just to get his pound of flesh. He refused to grant him bail even to give him food. Like play like play it was four days."

When one of the community youths was approached with the question, 'Why didn't the youths protest at the police station during the four days in custody before the untimely death of the prince'.

He said; "we didn't see this as a case or a problem. Even Prince Nnamdi did not inform Abaomege youths because we didn't see this as case enough to inform the youths."

However, Ebonyi State commissioner of police, Mr Titus Lamorde in the company of Onicha LGA Chairman , Eng. Ogbonnaya Igboke and SSA to Ebonyi state governor on security, Mr Ken Ugbala had yesterday 2nd April visited Abaomege for fact finding.

Meanwhile, all the police officers involved including the inspector's son have been arrested and taken to Abakaliki, the state capital in cuffs by the commissioner of police.

The Ebonyi state House of Assembly has also constituted a committee to investigate the incident.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/shocking-details-emerge-after-kings-son-was-found-dead-in-police-custody-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by MrMystrO(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
cc; lalasticlala

Stop taking FTC everytime na.. Quote Lalasticlala on your OP brother

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by eberetos: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
hey
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Lat1tudeO2: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rip to the young man

very clean iPhone 6s for sale urgently
16gig rom gold colour
Price 100k
CONTACT biodun O7O I37I 8I97

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by NwaNimo1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Story.,.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Sarang(f): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked shocked

Sorry about this

Please see my signature
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by nely(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
In Nigeria today it's safer to be kidnapped or Robbed than being in Police custody..They're now killing people,they are suppose to protect...After herdsmen Nigerian police is the next terrorist organization

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by ruthogbonna(f): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Where is your location
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
EndtimeJudge:
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs

Learn carpentry.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by martineverest(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sad
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
EndtimeJudge:

You need a job and u think you will get it by spamming nairaland and self pity? There is a job section which u chose to ignore because u think jobs can be handed over to u charitably without merits. Your skills and competence are not outlined yet you need a job. My brother you don't need a job yet, you need to grow up

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Buffalowings3(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
How does this send that nigga back to daura
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by IMASTEX: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sad one to the family
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by crestedaguiyi: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
its not new in naija just that you only get to hear or talk about it when the children of the rich and influential are involved

3 Likes

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by vastolord4(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
those guys will deal with you and leave you to go and die in ur fada's house

1 Like

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Blessamaka(f): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmm.. All because of a girl.

Power of a woman
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by calddon(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Women, sending men to their early graves since mans beginning, if you think say na lie ask Adam
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by NwaAmaikpe: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked

It was wrong of the deceased to have picked a fight with a policeman's son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by fourhayz: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sad Story

Meanwhile have still not recovered from the unforgettable loss of Barca yesterday...What the hell happened to us....

Shit upon Shit cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by simbol(f): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigeria my country. May God help us.
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by ohosi4real(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
EndtimeJudge:
can you do boko haram job

3 Likes

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Nickijoy(f): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is just wrong.. RIP

1 Like

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by sonnie10: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Having children late is not always the best

1 Like

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Obudupikin: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
The Nigeria Police is a metaphorical representation of the state of the country.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

Learn carpentry.
Even when a lot of people are tired and fed up of being a labour slave, some people are still buying their way in. Take the little time now that you are currently in between jobs, take the time to learn a skill, Laundry and dry cleaning to me is a sure way, I will advice you to give it your time, you will come thanking me.
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Pusyiter(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
You die because of kpekus. The kpekus wey person don chop and wey person go still chop, you just allow yourself to die just like that leaving the kpeks for us JUST LIKE THAT. cool

1 Like

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by modaink333: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Since the creation of man, Nigeria police has been the best in manslaughter
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Even when a lot of people are tired and fed up of being a labour slave, some people are still buying their way in. Take the little time now that you are currently in between jobs, take the time to learn a skill, Laundry and dry cleaning to me is a sure way, I will advice you to give it your time, you will come thanking me.
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by freeboyhenry(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
That's nothing. Some idiot found $1500 on the street near Shoprite today. He tried to give it to a police officer but the officer thought it was a prank and wouldn't accept it. So this idiot bought himself a phone and groceries out of the store with the money. This is where it gets hilarious. The idiot kept tapping on ......
See More
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
thanks but no thanks...
this is not self pity yeah? also you must not commot if you can not help

Purewatermeji:

You need a job and u think you will get it by spamming nairaland and self pity? There is a job section which u chose to ignore because u think jobs can be handed over to u charitably without merits. Your skills and competence are not outlined yet you need a job. My brother you don't need a job yet, you need to grow up

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cost Of Uprooting The Ekiti Sacred Tree In Odo, Oja (Snapshot) / Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) / Yoruba Revolutionary War Chronicles. By Samuel Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.