Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) (45843 Views)

Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
@YomzzyBLog

Popular DJ and daughter of billionaire businessman, DJ Cuppy shared this photo on her IG page as she posed in a keke napep.

She even called herself "The Princess of Lagos."

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/04/dj-cuppy-poses-with-keke-napep-photo.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Meekdon: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
fine lady

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
kini big deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Meekdon: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
a hug with this girl, i feel on top of the world smiley

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Abjay97(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
The Keke driver must have been paid well

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin Cuppy dey form Street. Nice pic

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin cheesy

Why isn't there a delete comment option on Nairaland??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by pretty16(f): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
She's pretty.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
G
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by S3ttingz: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by HeyCorleone(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
I don't know when Nigerians would begin to mind their business.

DJ Cuppy is a Disk Jockey. So every news coming from her must be from that which she is known for, either she has dropped a new mixtape or broken a record.

Not that she's posing with a street lamp or whatever and you want the whole of Nairaland to masturbate to it. Then again some people on this forum have no sense. They would.

And regarding the attached image, Seun what exactly is wrong? A site as big as Nairaland shouldn't be facing such errors na. Can't you fix it? I don't find such on American forums with more traffic.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by maestroferddi: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Money Money Money!

She posed as if she were doing keke a favour...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by kpaofame: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by id4sho(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
puna
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Ekiseme(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
This girl fine sha

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Meekdon:
a hug with this girl, i feel on top of the world smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
That keke needs serious panel beating
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Facebooker(f): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wrong color. Old fashion wear. This is what happens when you have too much money, you lose your sense of fashion. I trust myself..

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Peterpanny: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
nairaland is dying gradually.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Tohzara(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Irrelevant "news".

By the way, you people need to realize she has her own identity and stop making her an appendage of her daddy.

Why must you address her as Billionaire's daughter all the time? She's DJ Cuppy with her own independent existence that's not necessarily hinged upon her dad's identity.
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Grupo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
S3ttingz:
pls nairalanders should help, my school fee portal closes this Friday, am a final year student already, pls people here I don't know what to do, my school fee is 80.300 while am only having 30k with me. I can produce any thing u need to confirm this claim.
Someone should safe my life
My. Contact is attached below

Lazy man.
Na every week Friday your school portal dey close?
If you can't afford your school fees, go back to your village and start farming. After all, school is not for the poor and those that have graduated don't even have jobs.

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by vertueptime: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
S3ttingz:
pls nairalanders should help, my school fee portal closes this Friday, am a final year student already, pls people here I don't know what to do, my school fee is 80.300 while am only having 30k with me. I can produce any thing u need to confirm this claim.

Someone should help this e-begger with a pastors number .

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Issokay
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by merits(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Fork her and enter paradise. shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Peterpanny: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
S3ttingz:
forward this nonsense to buhari or tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by dayowunmi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
This her attire sef. Would to see her walk with that shoe...
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by TRADELYN: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chai!

makeup too much. undecided

QUICK & EXCELLENT RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS...@ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by QueenDeborah(f): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
S3ttingz:
Julius Berger, u must be a scammer. I've come across many of these stuffs.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Meekdon: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't know when Nigerians would begin to mind their business.

DJ Cuppy is a Disk Jockey. So every news coming from her must be from that which she is known for, either she has dropped a new mixtape or broken a record.

Not that she's posing with a street lamp or whatever and you want the whole of Nairaland to masturbate to it. Then again some people on this forum have no sense. They would.

And regarding the attached image, Seun what exactly is wrong? A site as big as Nairaland shouldn't be facing such errors na. Can't you fix it? I don't find such on American forums with more traffic.

bro. na true imagine i cant even post anything since morning it is terrible
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by millomaniac: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
to enter keke don dey hungry you na abi? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Tohzara(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I've been having the same issue. It's pretty annoying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) / Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos / Davido's Female Dancers Pose With Snakes During Video Shoot In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.