Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor (42022 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by ijustdey: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
By Wale Odunsi 

A Pastor, Joshua Ibeneme, on Wednesday, approached an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to end his 21-year-old marriage to his wife, Uzoamaka for allegedly having sex with two of his church members.

Ibeneme told the court that his wife was messing around with his male members, NAN reports.

“My wife had sexual affair with two of my church members, a deacon and a bishop.

Both were boasting telling my other members that they slept with my wife because she enticed them.

“Whenever I return from a trip, my last born always tells me that men came to pick and drop my wife. Even God told me to divorce her or else she will destroy my ministry,” he claimed.

The petitioner said that his wife denied him sex for five years.

“My wife starved me of sex for over five years. Whenever I want to sleep with her, she will be given one excuse or another, in fact, she had moved out of my room to a separate room.

“But she gives it to my members freely,” the pastor said.

The 53-year-old pastor said that his wife was always mocking and embarrassing him in public telling people about his sexual performance.

He said that Uzomaka always accused him of having affairs with any female member who came to the house for counselling.

“She accused them of dating me and also goes to their houses to fight them. Her behavior and attitude have chased members away from my church,” he said.

According to him, Uzomaka instigated their children against him, they do not respect him and they refused to run errands for him except when their mother permitted them to do so.

He begged the court to divorce the loveless union claiming he was no longer in love with his wife.

However, the respondent, Uzomaka, denied having sex with their church members but accused her husband of infidelity.

“It is women that cause our frequent fighting, they are the problem in our home and my husband’s lust for them is very high.

“I never slept with the two men who claimed that they slept with me, they just wanted to tarnish my image, my husband is dating the wife of the deacon,” she said.

The mother of three said that she starved her husband of sex because she hated sex adding that she married him because she wanted children.

The 45-year-old teacher said that her husband became sexually inactive five years ago.

“He calls me derogatory names in public such as ‘prostitute’. I did not instigate the children against him,’’ she explained.

She begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish to dissolve the marriage claiming she was still in love with him.

The court president, Mr Akin Akinniyi, urged the couple to maintain peace and adjourned the case to May 10 for judgment.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/11/wife-denies-sex-gives-church-members-freely-pastor/
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by TRADELYN: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is Buhari or Jonathan that caused this too? grin

QUICK & EXCELLENT RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS...@ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by S3ttingz: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
The title pastor has been rubbished I fear for Christianity

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Timiblanko(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
COMMENT :- Wonder shall never end. women can be sometimes funny. in her mind she have her reasons. shio

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by aleeyus(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
This life isssssssssss Beuriful

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by veacea: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Haaaa

This man is calling his wife Givernchy?

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Mrphylor09: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
mofo
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ban marriage now. angry

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by RogueX: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Deacon and Bishop nailing pastors wife

Pastor nailing all church members during counselling, God also told him to get a divorce and fire on.

Last born has turned snitch/wingman

Bam Bam releases gospel song after creating ring tone in the public toilet.

Ladies and Gentlemen, My religion today

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by NwaAmaikpe: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018

I know God will punish these pastors who sleep with people's wife.

But I have taken it upon myself to start their punishment from here by seducing and conquering their wives.
There's no better revenge against these god of men than making their wives moan.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by OBAGADAFFI: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018

She begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish to dissolve the marriage claiming she was still in love with him.

After all her accusations, she still wants to stay.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na wa o
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by ChiefSweetus: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is it a Cyracus Izueke production? grin

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
There's something about IGANDO COURT and DIVORCE

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by kpaofame: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by kevoh(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Christian Telemundo drama! grin grin grin Pastor fighting Deacon and bishop, Pasto and infidelity, Pastor calling his wife prostitute, wife denying the husband sex.

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for these real Christians whose source of morals is dictated by the Holy Bible! cheesy cheesy grin

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Ikegagwuha: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Its so rampant these days

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by osazeeblue01: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
This Pastor is not also free from it

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
The woman is just in that marriage for the comfort and security the man provides, she loves him 0 %

The court should be renamed 'Igando DiVorce CoURT'

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by yeyeboi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by SNIPER123: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
folakemigeh:
There's something about IGANDO COURT and DIVORCE
I tell you

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Madam if you don't like effing your husband leave him for someone who will enjoy effing him na...see me see trouble o angry

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Apostle Johnson Sule oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Your food is ready
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by openmine(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
The mother of three said that she starved her husband of sex because she HATED SEX adding that she married him because she wanted children.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by 400billionman: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
One stupid woman spotted
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by cyberdurable(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
stories like this makes me scared of marriage

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by coolfredo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
U said u "dont like sex that u married just to have kids" now u have kids then u no want court to separeate de marriage .... u wont make heaven woman

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by MisterGrace: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin I don't know why cheating ladies denies their so called main sex.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by stecman: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
SHE SAID, SHE STARVED HIM OF SEX COS SHE DOES NOT LOVE SEX HMMMM MADAM I SEE YOU THERE......
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by HeavenIsSoReall: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Is it a Cyracus Izueke production? grin

Lol, that guy and odd news cheesy

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? / Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent