Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) (48804 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
so we should celebrate her for using her brain....

na hunger go finish her
Re: Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2018
stephenduru:
While many Nigerian graduates are out there complaining of unemployment,a young Nigerian graduate has been making money by selling fruits in Benue state.Tersoo who met her in park shared the news on Facebook and wrote...

'Met this beautiful young entrepreneur at Benue links park. She is a graduate of psychology from Benue State University, but has refused to sit down and sulk over scarce availability of white collar jobs, she is applying herself to her little trade to keep her dreams afloat. I couldn’t help but respect her. Big up to Sister Mary doing us proud'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-how-this-female-graduate-of-benue.html?m=1

OP kwantinue!!!
Re: Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) by kaywize: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Nice sis.beta pass olosho
Re: Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2018
piagetskinner:
so we should celebrate her for using her brain....

na hunger go finish her
janejive:
Godless your hustle
Re: Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) by giztzone(m): 2:05am On Apr 12, 2018
You didn't look well... Na only one you see ni.....
Hmmmmm
Re: Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) by Alaga001(m): 6:31am On Apr 12, 2018
For Electrical installation %and conduit and surfaces, industrial, residential, street lights � installation. Call � us on 08139309481.
Re: Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Gossiplover:
Bloggers please stop stop this poor reportage. what do you want us to do with this news. Do you know how many graduates are doing menial jobs in Nigeria.. even some graduates are armed robbers. I am still wondering why we should celebrate a graduate that is selling fruits. If she doesn't hustle, hunger go finish am.

May God bless her hustle very much but this is nonsense and not news worthy

I disagree with you, how do u define the report that is news worthy, if its a news from Europe and america, we celebrate that, why cant we encourage our own. I bet you have you idea of the number of graduates that are unemployed in Nigeria. Dont you think this in a way will encourage them to think of what to do in order make money for themselves rather than waiting for this failed government
Re: Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) by dejavuh0007(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2018
She studied psychology and probably graduated with a third class and she is proud to call herself a graduate? If she no sell fruit wetin she won sell again? Psychology ko Portuguese ni. People wey study better course sef never see wok.
Re: Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) by sunmarouk(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2018
someone metioned that she is paying bills from that biz. i doubt it strongly, i believe what she will be getting there might not even be enough to feed everyday. how many bills can profit from orange selling pay. i know a graduate that started a biz center, but closed after a year, because the biz couldnt pay his shop rent, house rent and others. mind you, the shop is located at where he could afford, not in an high brow area. year in year our, you will just remain in one spot, no progress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 / The Factory Worker Who Went From ₦220k To ₦35k/month / Never Date At Your Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.