Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram (10016 Views)

See The Big Ass Of Princess Shyngle That Made Michael Essien Dump His Wife / Check Out The Ass On Drake's Babymama Sophie Brussaux (photos) / Is This Ass Real Or Fake? See Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Where was I sef when God was giving all these ladies big bumbum undecided
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by esthy86(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
MistadeRegal:

I don't share your view.
I don't stare at female asses because it's nothing.
I admire their intelligence, knowledge, understanding and their godliness.
I just wonder what some guys die over in the so called butt and boobs.
Most of those carrying oversize butts and boobs are empty headed.
Bullshit.
If you like have the largest butt in the world, it doesn't impress or catch my attention.
But you'd catch my attention if you're any of what I listed or even all.
u re de only that make said something sensible ,others I can't tell

kudos man
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by Brotherakposyo: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See how An African Princess is caught on camera changing to a tiger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4nQIoBUpM

Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by IKEGOD21(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by YhungPablo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwannekaUloma:
Where was I sef when God was giving all these ladies big bumbum undecided
Lol... kiss
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by MistadeRegal(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nathaniel79:

Get it before you correct it.
It's a play on words, easy and Mr. Eazy.
Mr. Eazy sang "u tink say the world dey revolve around your bum-bum" in his song titled Hold up (I think??). So, yeah.

Ook.
I think I've heard that name before but I've never heard about that song.
I don't listen to such music either.
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by Nathaniel79(m): 1:40am On Apr 13, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Ook.
I think I've heard that name before but I've never heard about that song.
I don't listen to such music either.

No prallem there. As long as you have an idea, it's all good. cheesy
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by MistadeRegal(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nathaniel79:

No prallem there. As long as you have an idea, it's all good. cheesy

But what is that for in particular?
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by YhungPablo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Big ass
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by Sikechukwu81(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
cheesy real o, fake o, dat ass is massive! Her age no matter atal...
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by Gentleziggy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
So is this an achievement?
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 18, 2019
bammy777:
My spec coolMy spec
undecided undecided
Re: Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram by RumeAlfred(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2020
things i wannna do to dat assssss trust me you dont wannnna know... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Smith’s Son Jaden Comes Out As Gay, Dating Tyler The Creator (video) / 'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? / Rita Dominic's New Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.