Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic (28041 Views)

13 Wedding Guests Die In Accident In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Motor Accident Kills Two ATBU Final Year Students & One Graduate (Photos) / Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
A terrible accident that happened today along Suleja Minna road in Farin Doki,Niger state has claimed the life of a mother.According to report,the woman alongside her two kids were travelling when they car they were in had an accident.The woman died on the spot while her 2 kids survived.Anybody who knows the children should contact their family.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/accident-kills-woman-travelling-with.html?m=1

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pathetic!

How long are we going to continue like this? Life no longer have value. My condolences to the bereaved.

Who it's this agbaya just below me? If iTune that your antenna ear. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lord have mercy

See the look on this children's faces, a new phase of life is about to be opened to them. Lord please, make it a little bit better cause I know life without a mom is sure going to be walking through egg shells...

God! I couldn't help it, I cried cry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by omocalabar(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
R.I.P............
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Ugo50: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rip
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by NwaAmaikpe: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked

Na wa for the woman.
How come she couldn't endure small trauma that her two underage girls easily shrugged off.

Maybe she was born premature.
But I know her ghost will be ashamed of her.

The driver is lucky that his car is not a complete writeoff; a good panel-beater will salvage it without stress.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Sungrow1: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bad road everywhere
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by nabegibeg: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A terrible accident that happened today along Suleja Minna road in Farin Doki,Niger state has claimed the life of a mother.According to report,the woman alongside her two kids were travelling when they car they were in had an accident.The woman died on the spot while her 2 kids survived.Anybody who knows the children should contact their family.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/accident-kills-woman-travelling-with.html?m=1
Na wa ooo
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by eddyslim(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Blood of God...
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
cry
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Spar7tan(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lord pls have mercy. The number of pipu that has changed location thru accident don tire me.

And we never reach 6 months ooo
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Jerrypolo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sad, avoidable death. R.I.P
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by tym92(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Suleja-Minna!

That road no be here oo...and over 2billion naira has gone in the name of reconstruction

2 Likes

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Houseofglam7(f): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oh jeez!
R.I.P
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Temptee101(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
So sad.

And the number of deaths keep rising

Why is it that immediately after buhari's re-election bid announcement,

1. Accidents started killing everyone

2. Plane crashes everywhere

3. Armed robbery attacks resulting to deaths of many started occuring

4. Divorce happening almost in every hour

5. Herdsmen killed 8 at a drinking joint just few hours after his declaration

And lastly, why is it that anything good associated with buhari dies?

Economy dead
Security dead
Dead people get appointment

And everything bad increases,
Poverty increases
Suicide increases
Corruption increases
Unemployment increases etc

This evil called buhari must be ousted whichever way

2 Likes

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by pennywys(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
So sad

May their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Teejay13(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
condolence to the family of the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by b3llo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
My heartfelt sympathy goes to the family of the woman.

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by onupeter(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lord that you will have pity and show us your mercy, accident is getting out of hand and your people are dieing daily...
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Bambam89(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
So sad

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by fr3do(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eyah, its like something pierced her chest

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Godsent4life:
I buy iTunes card, PayPal and amazon gift card any denomination bring them all

See him head like PayaPaya. If I say make iTune that him big head now. Na this kind thread you want sell market?
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by StoneLucifer: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
The vehicle is over-loaded..Human factor & stupidity no doubt is part of the causes of accidents &waste of lives..RIP.

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
That road is a very bad road. A death trap....many died on that road even my dad
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Gangster1ms: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Look at the cabu cabu sef.. accident is written all over it cry
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Godsent4life: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
PurplePatch:

See him head like PayaPaya. If I say make iTune that him big head now. Na this kind thread you want sell market?
hahahahaha bros we no dey quarrel na
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
cry
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by ememlinus: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kia so pathetic may God grant her soul eternal rest

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by uchman48(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
so sad, i just pity the children because no matter how close a relative will be, they will never take care of you as a biological mother.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by prettyzee11(f): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.
How come she couldn't endure small trauma that her two underage girls easily shrugged off.

Maybe she was born premature.
But I know her ghost will be ashamed of her.

The driver is lucky that his car is not a complete writeoff; a good panel-beater will salvage it without stress.

U are the biggest fool ever , u need brain surgery.

8 Likes

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Sarang(f): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
sad sad sorry about this

Please see my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption / 5 Passengers Dead Including A Baby After Danfo Bursts Into Flames In Lagos.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.