Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. (71179 Views)

IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by ruffDiamond: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigeria criminal youth Patty ...these moronic youth of today can never be leader of tomorrow.. All they use their dirty grey matter for is all manner of criminality. Well,like leader,like followers..all criminal undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by bot101(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nedfed:

U referring 2 me or ur brodas?

Everyone supporting and defending criminal elements!! If you are one of them, then yes!!
I can't for the life of me understand how people with basic reasoning capabilites will support fraud so brazenly, and in the open too!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by ruffDiamond: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is where they are good at.
They've never won a high profile corruption case in court in recent times

But they've never lost a "yahooboy" case in court.
Congrats to EFCC for hunting mosquitoes with grenade launchers.
see, those useless, mindless young criminals are making some innonent lives a misery somewhere... For every yahoo criminal caught,many lives ,monies and investment are saved somewhere as well...it could your hard earned tomorrow.. None of them deserves mercy...why didn't some of us go into all these ciminallity when we were their age!?many of them are full body,able bodied-for-nothing,indolent,mentally and physically lazy goons who believes in the get rich rich quick approach by stealing some widow pensions before they can live?
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Kabaka100: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
PurplePatch:
People clamor for youths to take over power in government. These same youths
Some of the things they indulge in, even the older generation have never given it a thought. undecided

These are the stupid ones that believe in instant gratification and wealth. Useless boys using their precious time on the net to look for quick money instead of learning programming skills that they can use to create the next Facebook, Snapchat or even Netflix.
That's why I keep telling most people that the govt is not the main problem of our progress but mainly the psyche of wealth definition and pursuit of this young generation could mainly be blamed.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by ndcide(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why are people supporting yahoo boys. How can we support evil for goodness sake....

Yahoo boys indeed.. Which lie.. Are they telling on the internet to make such money... People are going far into evil just for money.. and you are defending them.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by BestWifeyAni: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmmmm..............It's a pity.
All this criminals on suits looting Nigeria through political offices should also be paraded and sentenced...... simple!!!
#NeverInSupportOfYahooYahoo
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
starbuck:
All these faces are same abi n.a. my eyes
put on ya glasses na
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by brojoshua: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Are they some of the ones in houses of assemblies in Nigeria?
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by bossaboss: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Badore is the den of g boiz on the island
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Abudu2000(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sagay212:
Ajah and lekki is their new hide out. EFCC should fish all of them out. funny thing is that most of them don't even know how to write or speak simple and correct English. They be lying that they are yahoo boys meanwhile what they do is money ritual. EFCC should ask all of them how they do the yahoo and tell them to show them their emails and they'll discover that they are actually ritualists using yahoo to cover up... dirty, smelling looking boys. and they are always looking very flashy. you wey dey do yahoo, wey no sabi speak or write good english, you nor get any side business for cover up yet you go dey drive latest flashy mercedes benz with like 5 gold chain on your neck and dread locks and when Effc catch you, you nor go fit even speak well to express or defend yourself. very senseless boys.

Somebody should tell me here honestly, if you be SARS and you see one dirty boy with dread locks, black lips and like 3 gold chain with ear rings dey drive chacha Mercedes benz and you stop am to ask which work him dey and ID card and he cannot even express himself and give concrete answers as to how he made his money, una no go arrest am? too bad and they are all afonjas.
honestly I could pick no single sense from what u just write but I guess Ur case is better left for your therapist!!! The fact that one rich dude took Ur gf or that u were cursed with proverty doesn't give u the effontry to come online and talk trash about others
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by livinbygrace: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Earthquake1:
Abiola Kayode, Adeleye Adewale, Adeniyi Abiola, Favour Iruabo, Iyiola Olayemi, Lawal Remilekun and Martins Adetunji Obafunsho Oladipupo Samson, Olaleye Bamilola Hassan, Oseni Ridwan, Peter Ayobami Samuel, Peter Toluwabori, Prince Jibril Dirisu and Richard Jerry John.

Leave tribes alone almost everybody is doing yahoo one way or the other.Go to Owerri you will k ow what's up .Even police officers have joined the game and encouraging their children to follow suit.Nobody come count bridge for this life again.Who no lnow go know
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by tyrekk(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abegi!!!
Now they want to divert our attention from the real criminals in Aso Rock.

These guys faces look like they are even hungry. The Yahoo boys I know are very fresh. EFCC should tell us the truth.
I think these guys offended some of them, maybe by sleeping with their girlfriends.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by SirClad: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
apesinola001:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner

Who is thief? And who is Owner? please explain your self.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Sagay212: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abudu2000:
honestly I could pick no single sense from what u just write but I guess Ur case is better left for your therapist!!! The fact that one rich dude took Ur gf or that u were cursed with proverty doesn't give u the effontry to come online and talk trash about others

It's not by force to quote people especially when you don't have common sense. Of course you cannot pick any single sense from what I wrote because you way too daft to comprehend anything. You can't even write simple English. Read your post and tell me what exactly you are ranting about and tell me if you dont need a therapist and psychiatrist.
Maybe the Yahoo guys are your siblings. Don't worry, you will soon be arrested and embarrassed like your fellow daft shameless ritualists

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2018
queensera:
EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, on Tuesday, April 10, 2018, arrested 14 suspected Internet fraudsters.

The Suspects Are:

Abiola Kayode, Adeleye Adewale, Adeniyi Abiola, Favour Iruabo, Iyiola Olayemi, Lawal Remilekun and Martins Adetunji Obafunsho Oladipupo Samson, Olaleye Bamilola Hassan, Oseni Ridwan, Peter Ayobami Samuel, Peter Toluwabori, Prince Jibril Dirisu and Richard Jerry John.

The suspects were arrested in the Badore Seaside, Ajah, Lagos State, following intelligence report received by the Commission about their activities. Items recovered from the suspects include exotic cars and laptops.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/efcc-arrests-another-14-yahoo-boys-in.html

"""""Abiola Kayode, Adeleye Adewale, Adeniyi Abiola, Favour Iruabo, Iyiola Olayemi, Lawal Remilekun and Martins Adetunji Obafunsho Oladipupo Samson, Olaleye Bamilola Hassan, Oseni Ridwan, Peter Ayobami Samuel, Peter Toluwabori, Prince Jibril Dirisu and Richard Jerry John"""""

Ok.

Just making sure.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Abuude: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is where they are good at.
They've never won a high profile corruption case in court in recent times

But they've never lost a "yahooboy" case in court.
Congrats to EFCC for hunting mosquitoes with grenade launchers.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Banks2574: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2018
starbuck:
All these faces are same abi n.a. my eyes

use fuel and local gin wash ur eyes na. I suspect that ur eye of Caribbean viruses self o.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by chiedozie198100: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2018
oh okay, so YOU r d ROBBERS
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Bibby25(m): 12:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Am Speechless lipsrsealed...I weep for Nigeria cry..is arresting the yahoo boys the order of the day? If EFCC really wanna do there work,let them go and start from the Politicians that has ran this country down to the way it is today. They ain’t doing no Job by arresting yahoo boys,they are just trying to take there own share from the money the guys have made period...Awon olori buruku sombori.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by chiedozie198100: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2018
wow, I introduce to you THE POO EATING GANG.

please take a closer look at their lips.

ahh Yorubas and poo tins grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Wickedcountry: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Dramadiddy:
until they arrest the numerous ones driving bentley in lekki them never start work

Thunder fire your Papa. As you dey sleep now I dey awake dey type this shit. Nigeria must collapse. If you like dey form legit hunger go kill u. Ewu
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Fhowe: 12:59am On Apr 12, 2018
I don't support internet fraud but one of these days I hope we don't read it on nairaland the way the masses will rebel this efcc people when they know the real thieves and harass youths that are just products of the society they live in random ridiculousness. all this media propaganda we need to wake up and be wise if mavordi was a nigerian I am sure CNN and BBC would have blown it out of proportion that dude destroyed millions of people .Make this people wise up abeg na give and take business .Mavordi do yahoo boys do all na same same .Only if people know the millions of dollars this westerners milk out of us on a daily basis all in the name of visa fees and deliberately deny 95% of the applicants (even those with genuine documents)yet they come to our own country visa free

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Sagay212:
Ajah and lekki is their new hide out. EFCC should fish all of them out. funny thing is that most of them don't even know how to write or speak simple and correct English. They be lying that they are yahoo boys meanwhile what they do is money ritual. EFCC should ask all of them how they do the yahoo and tell them to show them their emails and they'll discover that they are actually ritualists using yahoo to cover up... dirty, smelling looking boys. and they are always looking very flashy. you wey dey do yahoo, wey no sabi speak or write
good english, you nor get any side business for cover up yet you go dey drive latest flashy mercedes benz with like 5 gold chain on your neck and dread locks and when Effc catch you, you nor go fit even speak well to express or defend yourself. very senseless boys.

Somebody should tell me here honestly
, if you be SARS and you see one dirty boy with dread locks, black lips and like 3 gold chain with ear rings dey drive chacha Mercedes benz and you stop am to ask which work him dey and ID card and he cannot even express himself and give concrete answers as to how he made his money, una no go arrest am? too bad and they are all afonjas.

You sound pained

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Yungcollins(m): 3:16am On Apr 12, 2018
EFCC PLEASE FREE THOSE POOR NIGGAS AND GO AHEAD AND ARREST OUR SO CALLED POLITICIANS....ASO ROCK IS ON FIRE AND YOU GUYS ARE BUSY ARRESTING "G" GUYS....THE YAHOO STARTED WITH THE POLITICIANS BECAUSE ASSUME THEY ARE OFFERING EMPLOYMENTS TO THE YOUTHS THINGS ARE NOT GONNA BE LIKE THIS.....HOPE YOU POLICEMEN ARE READING THE NEWSPAPERS WHERE THE GOVERNMENT ARE SERIOUSLY STEALING THE NATIONS MONEY AND IMPOSING IT ON SNAKES....YOU BETTER WAKE UP! !!HOOLIGANS
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Danirose007(m): 3:17am On Apr 12, 2018
;.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by dhabrite(m): 4:02am On Apr 12, 2018
I just dey laff. Keep on arresting, while others are springing up. Until the FG creates numerous jobs for the Nigeria youths, mo sorry o but G is the way!

Hustle ko gba ope, and play safe, all this EFCC no smart anything, na G boys dey do themselves.

If you wan dey form critic, first go holla at them past millitary head of states and presidents that plunged Nigeria to this low. All the oil money, where e dey abeg?

Luxembourg and Switzerland!
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by tballeyy(m): 5:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Buy to olosho, ur customer have been arrested
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Sgwin: 5:40am On Apr 12, 2018
One tribe is giving us bad name
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by livinbygrace: 5:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Sagay212:
Ajah and lekki is their new hide out. EFCC should fish all of them out. funny thing is that most of them don't even know how to write or speak simple and correct English. They be lying that they are yahoo boys meanwhile what they do is money ritual. EFCC should ask all of them how they do the yahoo and tell them to show them their emails and they'll discover that they are actually ritualists using yahoo to cover up... dirty, smelling looking boys. and they are always looking very flashy. you wey dey do yahoo, wey no sabi speak or write good english, you nor get any side business for cover up yet you go dey drive latest flashy mercedes benz with like 5 gold chain on your neck and dread locks and when Effc catch you, you nor go fit even speak well to express or defend yourself. very senseless boys.

Somebody should tell me here honestly, if you be SARS and you see one dirty boy with dread locks, black lips and like 3 gold chain with ear rings dey drive chacha Mercedes benz and you stop am to ask which work him dey and ID card and he cannot even express himself and give concrete answers as to how he made his money, una no go arrest am? too bad and they are all afonjas.

You really make sense and thats what i have been saying.How can you be driving a car of 20m and no investment or house of your own.That is why i respect some men from the east,some of them are into one or two shady deals but they always have one business as a cover.Most of the so called traders in trade fair and Alaba are involved in drug or shady businesses ,but you cant get them because they have a running business as a cover.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by shyboy187: 5:51am On Apr 12, 2018
PRESENTATION:
When are you arresting BNaira and Investor BJ
Are dey yahoo boiz??
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by livinbygrace: 5:55am On Apr 12, 2018
shyboy187:

Are dey yahoo boiz??

dat wan na Jamb question.Most of these boys that claimed to be entertainers or record label boss are all yahoo boys,even Tonto dike Ex,but they have business to cover up.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by shyboy187: 6:01am On Apr 12, 2018
Sagay212:

It's not by force to quote people especially when you don't have common sense. Of course you cannot pick any single sense from what I wrote because you way too daft to comprehend anything. You can't even write simple English. Read your post and tell me what exactly you are ranting about and tell me if you dont need a therapist and psychiatrist.
Maybe the Yahoo guys are your siblings. Don't worry, you will soon be arrested and embarrassed like your fellow daft shameless ritualists

Lol. Oga calm down jo.
But really the system is utter shit. Its a two way thingy. Do u really blame dem? The leaders of the country aint dey corrupt as well? I will prefer to call them victims of circumstance. The mega thieves in Aso Rock are hailed and saluted when they pass the streets....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics) / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.