Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Check These Pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check These Pictures (882 Views)

Come In, Check These Packages, It's For You. (price updated) / ALERT!!! Check These Classy & Affordable Packaging, Paper Bags, Boxes Lagos / Check These Out For Your Interior,exterior And Decorative Painting Designs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check These Pictures by selingel: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
I have been longing to getting this opportunity. Today, GOD has granted me this opportunity to buy a landed property to house my family.A colleague's parent wants to sell a house that has 2 bedroom flats. That is, the front has two bedroom flat and the back, two bedroom flat for N400,000, at outskirt of Gberigbe , Ikorodu, Lagos. The building is at window level.All I am asking for is where to get a loan of N400,000, which is the selling price. I will repay in 3 months. Failure to pay in 3 months should lead to forfeiture by the lending person, agent or organisation; as the person or agent will keep all the documents upon payment for the property.Please, anyone who wants to make my dream come to past should please call me on 08154471801. If you try calling the number and it is not connecting please send a text, as I will call you back. Treat as urgent before another person beats me to it. Thanks.
Re: Check These Pictures by selingel: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
I do not mind paying back with interest. Just be the vessel GOD will use fulfill this dream for me.
Re: Check These Pictures by selingel: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please help.
Re: Check These Pictures by selingel: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Anyone out there, please help.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business / Bitcointalk Account For Sale / Lionel Messi Puts Down $50M For N'gine Energy Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.