Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos (57363 Views)

Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by EmagNig(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Controversial Ghanaian singer and model, Sister Deborah has taken to Instagram to release new photos of herself, in which she was captured completely nude while covering her modesty with beads in some of the photos.

Sister Deborah, born Deborah Vanessa, feels empowered as she announced her return into the 'nudity market' in a unique style.

The African mermaid, as she affectionately calls herself, started sharing her latest nude photos on Instagram on Sunday, flaunting her petite figure but well-covered.

She described the photos as “artistic nude”, coming from a shoot she named, “FOKN Girl: Daughter of the Sun.”

“So I had been thinking about doing an artistic nude shoot recently and when I walked into the only beads heaven in Ghana last week, I figured the perfect cover up,” she also said in another post" She said

The photos are to send a bold message that she is proud of her complexion and won't tamper with it for any reason, judging from her inspiration for the shoot.

Sister Deborah, in 2016, had released a song titled ‘Ghana Jollof’.

After the release of the song, she was criticised by some quarters for dissing neighbouring country Nigeria as the jollof rivalry between the two countries has been for ages. She however denied having Nigeria in mind when she was writing the song:

She said:

“Ghana Jollof is not a diss song to Nigerians, you know when we were young we use to tease our brothers and sisters and Nigerians are our brothers and sisters we love to tease our brothers and sisters it a natural thing not deep”.

"it a fun song and that my style I do comedy, I do music, its all about fun, its music to release stress is nothing serious but I like to do music videos because I take my art work serious".

https://lailasnews.com/ghanaian-singer-sister-deborah-posed-completely-nude-in-new-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by EmagNig(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
All these nude posers don't have brain at all.

How will you call a pose 'nude' when your toto and Brea.st are not showing .

That's the main thing. No toto and brea.st, no nude

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
you said "completely nude".am trying to find "completely"on d nude

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Snake no dey for that building??.

5 Likes

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by KendrickAyomide: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:

I weak for your matta

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by kingem(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Bro... I feel ur pain too

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by blacq2009(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Secondly seconded

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Partnerbiz3: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
What's my bizness...

I am tired of nude pics..

shocked

See below

1 Like

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Brotherakposyo: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See how An African Princess is caught on camera changing to a tiger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4nQIoBUpM

1 Share

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Meeloreh(f): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
And why is her name sister Deborah ?!
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by WaterDrunkard: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Thirded

2 Likes

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by younglleo: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
The see
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Deltayankeeboi: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rubbish

What is the essence of this now

I repeat... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by onupeter(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
LIKE WHO CARES?
WILL THAT CHANGE BUHARI'S DECLARATION?
HEHEHEHEHE...

1 Like

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Bowwow11(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
is her life so let her live it the way she felt is better for her
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by ArticleBeast: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2018

Pastor: Sister Deborah why has thou allowed the devil to possess you?
Sis Debo: Daddy GO it is the work of social media. I want to slay for the gospel
Pastor: Sister Debo you can start your missionary slaying from my office...

Bad Children Bible Study is by 5pm please be early Sister Deborah will be there o...Check my signature for more of Sister Deborah Office saga

1 Like

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by SoapQueen(f): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
She is very pretty. I'm not impressed that she had to do nude shots. I love her bangles.

My dear Nairalanders, I'd be very glad if you patronized my dishwashing and laundry liquid soaps biz. Awesome fragrances. Check my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by heckymaicon(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
WaterDrunkard:
Thirded

Fourthed
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by ncha373(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Fourtudend
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by imamabi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Honestly women like this are responsible for the reason why women are viewed with less virtue. Celebrities really don't know people are looking up to them. SMH
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Is she one of the Ghanaian girls that can't pay house rent?
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Deltayankeeboi: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
I actually came to watch me some breasts and pu.ssy cameltoe. op your fada. . . mtcheww
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
sister Deborah aunty vanessa
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by ifyain: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
I do not see any big deal in these idiots posing nude just to massage their ego, humans are born nude and in many societies people go about their daily business nude.
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by ncha373(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
[/color][color=#770077]

Four the five
Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

see, I've given up on some people's brain ooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6963208_th_jpeg1251f6b24ca35ffa689cce8dd731f256

1 Like

Re: Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos by Jokkarm2: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
THIS ONE IS NOT ORIGINAL NUDE PIC. IF YOU WANT TO POSE NUDE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REMOVE EVERYTHING, BACK THE CAMERA, THEN BEND PROPERLY WHILE YOUR LEGS ARE OPEN. AFTER THAT, LIE YOUR BACK ON THE FLOOR AND WIDE THE LEGS, BY THAT WE GO NO SAY YES YOU DONE SHOW US YOUR MASQUERADE.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.