Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Can I Still Get The Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Still Get The Job? (755 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / When You Really Want The Job And The Interviewer Just Told A Joke / Fired For A Tweet - Before Starting The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Get The Job? by okenwa(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2007
i went for an interview that has to engage me as a front desk visa processing officer,the first interviewer recommended me very well for the job,and refered me to part 2 of the interview(which requires me seeing the expertraite)i met him,ask me of my financial expectation which was against my wish but i voiced out 90k, this amount is in contrast with my co-employees to be as some choose 40k,50k etc.
am worried did i demanded much?can i still get the job?should i go for the job even when they offer me their quoted salary(say 40k)?
also what are the carrots and sticks of working in an embassy(pls it is not UK and USA)?
fellow nairalanders please councel me. grin
Re: Can I Still Get The Job? by nigboy(m): 5:03am On Dec 13, 2008
Do not worry you can still get the work. You should not compare yourself with those earning stipends.

If your service wort it, then demand for more.
Re: Can I Still Get The Job? by banom(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2008
it is possible you can still get it.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For It Placement / Any News From Dpr? / Faan Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.