Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got (602 Views)

The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got / The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got by tag4luv: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
For good 4 years, I was looked down upon simply because I was unemployed.
alot of people treated me like a crap because I couldnt find a job. Was living
with my parent for complete 4 years after my BSC and if I should say one thing to tick
them off, they will start talking about about how I'm rotten in the house,
doing nothing but being lazy all day. My Dad even told me to think about
joining the military.

They didn't seem to realized that I wasn't happy sitting at home all day during
this period.
To make things worse, I have friends who are
working for multi national companies, are pursuing graduate degrees at different
universities, travelling the world, getting married, or having children.
They pester me daily about whether I'm getting interviews or feedback from
employers. Each time I say that something didn't work out, they become super
pessimistic. If I annoy or anger my parents with something trivial, like
forgetting to take out the trash, it will turn into a lecture about how
unsuccessful I am and how lazy I am sitting at home all day. I have no idea
how taking out the trash and landing a job are related.

The humilation went on for so long until one sunny afternoon when I spoke with
one of my friend who had worked for 3 different multi national companies within 4 years.
We had that discussion and I concluded that He got those jobs because he was "LUCKY"

He proved to me that it isn't about being "LUCKY" but being able to stand out from other
job application. He went to share some tips to me which was a great eye opener.

I applied those tips in my next job applications and I got 3 job invite within a week which
I had never been experienced in my over 4 years of job searching.

I have shared these tips last month and I want to share again this weekend
n how to write a CV that stands out, get job invite within a week,
ace any job interview successfully.

Click here to learn more http://daradigiproduct.com/deal/
Re: The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got by aieromon(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2018
So you came here to harvest people's contact details with your fake post?

Please,nobody should fall for this scam.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bosses VS Foreign Bosses / Job Vacancy / Latest Recruitment At Redcloud (2 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.