Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Flight Reservation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight Reservation (3349 Views)

Where In PH Offers 2weeks Flight Reservation And Ticketing Course? / Help With Flight Reservation. / Flight Reservation For Embassy Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight Reservation by gwimic: 4:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Good morning house, please I want to make a south African Visa application and I want to know if I can make a flight and hotel reservation without paying. thank you house
Re: Flight Reservation by princeofdworld: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Very simple .. U can make a flight reservation without
paying ... But it will expire in 24hrs ... Then ur hotel booking should be made directly ... Not through booking.com or hotels.com or other 3rd party ... U can book directly
gwimic:
Good morning house, please I want to make a south African Visa application and I want to know if I can make a flight and hotel reservation without paying. thank you house
Re: Flight Reservation by gwimic: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2018
princeofdworld:
paying ... But it will expire in 24hrs ... Then ur hotel booking should be made directly ... Not through booking.com or hotels.com or other 3rd party ... U can book directly

Thank you prince, but won't I run the risk of visa denial, since it takes a couple of weeks for the visa to come out.
Re: Flight Reservation by kingvilleshines: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
I CAN GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO SECURE THE SA VISA JUST DID FOR BROTHER WHO HAS GONE YESTERDAY AND VISA CAME OUT WITHIN A WEEK

1 Like

Re: Flight Reservation by princeofdworld: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
U mean for the flight reservation ... They don't expect you to go and pay for a ticket without having a visa ...
.. I have applied before and I am telling u what I did ... For south Africa .. Ur account statement must be original
gwimic:

Thank you prince, but won't I run the risk of visa denial, since it takes a couple of weeks for the visa to come out.
Re: Flight Reservation by gwimic: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
princeofdworld:
U mean for the flight reservation ... They don't expect you to go and pay for a ticket without having a visa ...
.. I have applied before and I am telling u what I did ... For south Africa .. Ur account statement must be original
thanks a million prince, this is a great relief
Re: Flight Reservation by gwimic: 7:25pm On May 16, 2018
princeofdworld:
Good evening smart Nairalanders, please can someone help me a site where I can make flight reservation without paying, I tried travel start the requested my credit cards number. Thanks
Re: Flight Reservation by gwimic: 8:17am On May 17, 2018
kingvilleshines:
I CAN GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO SECURE THE SA VISA JUST DID FOR BROTHER WHO HAS GONE YESTERDAY AND VISA CAME OUT WITHIN A WEEK
ok, thanks, most especially the flight reservation
Re: Flight Reservation by princeofdworld: 8:37am On May 17, 2018
Wakanow
gwimic:

Good evening smart Nairalanders, please can someone help me a site where I can make flight reservation without paying, I tried travel start the requested my credit cards number. Thanks
Re: Flight Reservation by Nobody: 8:56am On May 23, 2018
Do u mind sharing with me please? uote author=kingvilleshines post=66649071]I CAN GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO SECURE THE SA VISA JUST DID FOR BROTHER WHO HAS GONE YESTERDAY AND VISA CAME OUT WITHIN A WEEK[/quote]
Re: Flight Reservation by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 24, 2018
I will appreciate if u can guide me.I CAN GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO SECURE THE SA VISA JUST DID FOR BROTHER WHO HAS GONE YESTERDAY AND VISA CAME OUT WITHIN A WEEK[/quote]
Re: Flight Reservation by gwimic: 7:54pm On May 30, 2018
princeofdworld:
Wakanow
thank you prince for the help so far. pls one last help, how important is police clearance for the application of SA Visa
Re: Flight Reservation by kagari: 1:04am On May 31, 2018
gwimic:

if you still need this i can help you do it for free

1 Like

Re: Flight Reservation by Daminomics: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Can someone pls help me out here, I want to reserve a flight for South Africa visa application without actually paying for the flight. Please help me out
Re: Flight Reservation by Daminomics: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
kagari:

Bro, can you pls help me out? The reservations I did are telling me to pay in 48hrs...when I don't even know the outcome of the visa yet
Re: Flight Reservation by allimichael(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please can you assist me for a flight/hotel reservation. This is my number: 08101745162
kagari:

(1) (Reply)

48 Road Signs You Need To Know / English Language Test Available In Nigeria For Uk Settlement / List Of Available Bsc And Masters Courses For Spring 2010 In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.