Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,782 members, 7,798,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

The House Girl And The Teacher -a Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The House Girl And The Teacher -a Short Story (4751 Views)

I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 2 / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It... (1) (2) / The Teacher (home-coming) +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The House Girl And The Teacher -a Short Story by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 5:34am On Apr 12, 2018
As a teacher, it is natural for some students to love you more than the others. There is a girl in my class called Oge, she really likes me and will always say she wishes she lives with me. Oge is intelligent and hard working but she is also stubborn, she lives with a woman who likes her a lot and provides all her needs, so I told her ‘I can’t live with you dear, you are too stubborn and will make me nag too much and at the end, you will wish you never came to live with me.’

During holidays, she will always stop by my house on her way to the market to say hello. I have tried to discourage this act and will tell her ‘your Aunt sent you to the market to buy things for her and will be waiting for you so get going.’ But that won’t stop her from stopping by the next time.

Trouble started when her Aunt gave birth and she was sent to buy something for the baby, she stopped by my place as usual but one of their drivers saw her and went home to tell the woman. Immediately she got back, the Aunt said ‘just go back to your teacher’s house, that’s where you will live from now on. Also tell your teacher I don’t want to see her anywhere near my house.’

I was confused. It was a holiday, so I had to stay with her till school resumed, because she doesn’t know the way to her parent’s house. I was in school on resumption telling the Principal about my ordeal. This ordeal may lead to losing my job because we’ve been warned not to go personal with the customers of the school i.e. parents. Oge’s Aunt walked in as I was speaking with the Principal, she looked calm and I said in my mind ‘the situation isn’t as bad as it seems.’ Little did I know that trouble was still on it’s way till the woman’s husband arrived. He was holding a machete on his hand and went straight to where Oge was standing; he started hitting her on the head saying ‘I will divide you into two so your teacher can have one while we have the other.’ I ran out of the school premises in shock and shouted for help. Most of the teachers are female so we needed some men to handle the situation. Luckily, the men in a mechanic workshop opposite the school ran in and saved the situation. The machete was blunt so the girl wasn’t injured much.

I ran away from the school because I already knew my fate. I entered a bike so the movement will be faster. I don’t know how the bike man missed his was and had to turn back. As he was about entering the correct pathway, we met with the gangster who wanted to break Oge’s head. The bike stopped moving as well. I quickly got down and was about to start running when the man pointed a gun to my face. I knew that will be the end. But I can’t give up without a fight. I shouted ‘Jesus’ pulled the gun from his hand and threw it far away in the bush. ‘This is a miracle,’ I said to myself as I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. My heartbeat was also racing as I jumped up from bed. Oh! It was just a dream.

1 Like

Re: The House Girl And The Teacher -a Short Story by Adesina12: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2018
What kind yeye dream be this nah

(1) (Reply)

Talk About Books You've Read, Authors you love e.t.c. / How Do I Get My Article Published In A Nigerian Newspaper???? / My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.