Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Steps To Find Out If Your Facebook Data Was Passed To Cambridge Analytica - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Steps To Find Out If Your Facebook Data Was Passed To Cambridge Analytica (1135 Views)

Cambridge Analytica To File For Bankruptcy After Facebook Data Mining Scandal / How To Check If Your Facebook Information Was Shared With Cambridge Analytica / Cambridge Analytica; Reno Omokri Denies Alleged Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Find Out If Your Facebook Data Was Passed To Cambridge Analytica by mosky360(m): 5:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Using a newly launched online tool, you, yes you can now check to find out if you belong to the 87 million people that had their Facebook data scraped by political consultancy Cambridge Analytica. Effective April 9 2018, some Facebook users affected by the data breach have began seeing a message at the top of their News Feed.

Only those who directly used (or were friends with someone who used) the “This Is Your Digital Life” app, developed by the researcher Alexander Kogan, will.... (kindly click the link below to continue READING the steps ==> https://www.aksu360.com/2018/04/steps-to-find-out-if-your-facebook-data.html

Re: Steps To Find Out If Your Facebook Data Was Passed To Cambridge Analytica by sirgalahad26(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2018
nigerians are not bothered by this

let that man go and everyone'll have time!
F T C
Re: Steps To Find Out If Your Facebook Data Was Passed To Cambridge Analytica by mcgift(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
[b] okay make i go check come back /b]

(1) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test / I’m Yearning To Meet Stonebwoy, I Don’t Know Shatta Wale – Rapper Nasty C / How To Check Code For 9mobile/etisalat 200n Gives 1gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.