Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! (22773 Views)

Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) / Conjugal Right Application & Suit For Conjugal Right / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by EnglishPolice(m): 6:05am On Apr 12, 2018
You are all invited...

Pls wish us best of luck and happy married life.

Mynd44
Seun

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by EnglishPolice(m): 6:14am On Apr 12, 2018
The invitation

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2018
grin

Wish them? Or are u the one getting married? lipsrsealed

Don't be shy ooo...Why not invite us in the reception instead... grin

1 Like

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Preshy561(f): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2018
nice,hml.

1 Like

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by kingcypress: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Happy married life bro.

Where did I keep my dancing shoes?

I just remember say Lalasticlala borrow am last week. Oga abeg return an ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 12, 2018
;Dhappy married life,
dont marry fourth wife ooo

2 Likes

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Heloct(f): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Congrats
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by brutal1(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by soberdrunk(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2018
I have nothing but respect and envy for men who are lucky enough to find a woman they want to spend their whole life with, some of us are in a relationship with karma and love costs 10-15k with chargers or remote controls depending on certain factors angry. Bros this one you are giving us 'open invitation' will there be 'enough' beer to go round? If i mistakenly show up and i dont get like 5-9 bottles of cold gulder and enough fried meat i go misbehave ooooo!!! I can just vex and give your inlaws lap dance........ angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
grin Jamelaah don't look happy... Kabir will add three more angels to his collections.

Aisha, Nafisa, Rukkiyat get ready, Kabir is coming. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by tetula123(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
when I see pictures like this all I think about is getting married. Sometimes I feel marriage is just to legalise the FVCk

6 Likes

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Democrat1c(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
May those of us who have found someone good enough for marriage and are mentally ready for marriage but held down by financial difficulty get blessed by God so we can be married too in Jesus name. Amen.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by GudluckIBB(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Congrats
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by donbenie(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2018
HML bro.. undecided
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Josephjnr(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Me still looking for the angel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by MistadeRegal(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2018
And the wings?
Were they plucked?
Anyways, HML.
But before I can confirm she's an angel, I must see wings.

But… when did angels start wearing makeup?
And the last time angels married humans, they were chained in…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by seunfape(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
This one na angeli oo no be angel because she is not facially angelic
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by vastolord4(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
congrats to you man.. may ur relationship with her live long.. amen

1 Like

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by computerglobal(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Jos ko
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Nairalanders Don dey marry finish oh
People like me have not even started reasoning that side sef smh
But sha when my own come it will be a series here on nairaland. I can nur wait oh.
Happy marriage life to you two. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by charytea(f): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
this your wife is really light skinned oh abeg nobody should quote me oh I didn't say anything..
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by izaray(f): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
May God bless ur union
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by LotusFan: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2018
Lovely pre wedding pictures smiley no gimmicks just love and a beautiful Muslimah

Wish you all the very best of marital bliss, may the flame of your love never be snuffed out but burn brighter and brighter with every passing day. May you welcome the lovely patter of tiny feet and grow in understanding and admiration of each other as the years go by.

Happy Married life smiley

2 Likes

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
What're their monickers
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
tetula123:
when I see pictures like this all I think about is getting married. Sometimes I feel marriage is just to legalise the FVCk
little rascal

1 Like

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by proeast(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2018
charytea:
this your wife is really light skinned oh
abeg nobody should quote me oh
I didn't say anything..
You have a point, most Yoruba light skin are not natural undecided

1 Like

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by thoollz: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Your wife is cute. Happy married life. Be fruitful

proeast:

Bigot.Can't u just wish d couple well and move on? Rise above hate. Hate kills a man faster.
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by charytea(f): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2018
proeast:
hahaha
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Ezedon(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Angel
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by AlexCk: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Happy married life.

Us, we still dey find humans sef, we never reach angel matter
grin
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by scholes0(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2018
I could have sworn they were Hausa, until I saw the names.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.