Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (26296 Views)

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / April Fool Gone Wrong. Lady Broke Up With Her Man / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Mzansian:

I would rather be a welfare kid than be fed to crocodiles by my hungry father.
that was my pount at the start that you argued. its ok we agree.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Fool , you were given proof and you want me to show you what now ? . Lol, I know you will go and queue for the benefits like the cheap and hungry refugee you are.
she just mentioned "REFUGEE" and thats not proof. i expected her to talk about child ages etc so i can use on google. refugee doesnt mean a thing. thats why i just let it go coz she doesnt have a clue what she's talking about

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waoh... Deadrat how u reason dis matter na? Can such happen in naija?cheesy

I Used To Tell God To Give Me This Type of Women That Dont Have Big Eyes...

When We Go To Mr. Biggs, she Should Say She Is Not Eating, so I Can Buy For Only Myself And Eat while She Watches me and Starve To Death...

If I Give Her 20k She should Say, its Too Much and Then Collect Only 200naira to Buy Bread And Beans...
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Dummy , the point here is that you don't have to live with your child to be a father. You can live across the boarder and still provide and teach him or her when you are together.
if you recall the point that angered all you losers was that 80% of SA kids grow up with no fathers. and you've already admitted to that. although you used Zim's situation as a painkiller to your sorry situation.

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Mzansian:

The point is that millions of your orphan- like kids back home are dying alone while you are here loosing sleep over our happy and healthy kids.

It's embarrassing.
well thats YOUR point. i never argued that. i would never. coz i aint dumb like you. but its not the point i made that angered you lot. was it??

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Holysucker(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS WHY I BUY MY GIRL CRAYONS, ROPES, SCREWDRIVERS,.. AND SO MANY OTHER THINGS SHE DOESN'T NEED.

BE WISE FELLAS. smiley

Guy u funny die...I don laff fall for ground

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.