Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (26304 Views)

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / April Fool Gone Wrong. Lady Broke Up With Her Man / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Having a lot of single mothers and having 80% fatherless SA kids was a correction. Zim is worse that's why we are suprised you tried to take a jab at SA , it's hilarious.
thats what im saying!! zim is worse BUT was i lying?? and why did you get pissed if you knew i was correct??
doesnt make sense

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Mzansian:

I'm still waiting for the 80% hillbrow stats.
you are the only one talking about hilbrow.
im talking about SA

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by MrImax: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Women are complicated. I believe even in hell, they will still be acting sexy to attract the devil.
It means , there is nothing, absolutely nothing you can do to satisfy them
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2018
noone can tell me anything about the fakeness of SA girls. NOONE!! i know that shit first hand. generous with the pvssy eager to cook and clean coz thats all you can offer. well i aint complaining coz free sex slaves and maids are welcome!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Jman06(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:
thank your stars you found out on time.

I cant deal,not with a control freak.
Are u sure I hear some girls say that they need a man who can control them. Sometimes they say a man who can "take charge".

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, you can tell he is so frustrated that Zim's government is non existent , his people are scattered all over the place . Begging and eating at dustbins with their children. Yes we are losers with a home that we are proud of , a government that works, and healthy children. While he is surrounded by the rejects of our society in hillbrow and Smalls grin.
well if i eat from the bins then it means we move in the same circles coz here we are talking on the same platform. kaching!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's funny that they have a mouth to talk shìt about what is wrong with South Africa & yet can't go back home to fix their own problems at home. Bunch of armchair experts when it comes to other people's issues, while their countries are in shambles by comparison.
so atlast you admit there is something wrong with SA?? funny coz if you admitted this ages ago we wouldnt have wasted so much time on this...losers

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2018
ubunja:
nonsense!! if i was a girl i would want a man like this. YOLO. no time to prove useless points. chow that moola. life is too short. plus the idiot girl is a single mother!! smh.
what is it with south african girls and being single mothers
Ubunja.. I disagree with you on these one.
She made a good choice..She doesn't want to feel trapped..She doesn't want to feel like she's owing the man anything in the future.

Think about it..
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by olasco18(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2018
C nairaland gals..bunch of pretenders.. As if they cn do wat she did........praising her lik criouzly

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by engrjacuzzi: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Na wa o, every time church will be shouting receive your husband. Why them no dey shout receive ur wife?
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by TEYA: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2018
SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE TEARING THEMSELVES TO SHREDS FROM PAGE 0 TO 4 .. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by doyinisaac(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:
She's indirectly a real and smart feminist, she's not just smart but hardworking, focused and knows what she wants for herself.
Not some broke feminist wannabes e-goats that will come to media to form poo and slam men but will worship men in reality whenever a man gives them money to eat.

Trust me, most ladies will stick to that relationship so long as the man spends and buys them everything, they have no atom of shame whenever they see awoof from a man, they will tolerate all sort and manner of bad treatment from such man so long as he continue spending on them.
They'll call it love and care.

This lady is a rare gem, she saw something coming and she played smart to avoid being controlled and insulted in the future by leaving the relationship.

If we get up to 5% of her type in Africa, their won't be problem in our society.

My respect to her.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by thunderbabs: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2018
No b for where naija ladies dey..... Parasites cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! / Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.