Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency (36054 Views)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by expert234: 3:32am On Apr 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:
All these youthless that want get to the yam.

So, we should stick with the old hags, who have been eating the yams? Or do you have a better alternative?

How come that's your first thought?
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by expert234: 3:37am On Apr 14, 2018
SmartPolician:
Dreamer!

There are two contenders in Nigeria: APC and PDP. Just like US Republican and Democrats

Those two parties shape the political destiny of Nigeria

The earlier other time wasters realize it, the better

Thank you for thinking Nigerians are helpless.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Fela Durotoye is the most competent Youth to lead this Country. His speech while I was in UI helped me know and believe I could become great in Life if I choose to. Now, to YAHWEH's Glory that used Fela to open my eyes, I'm doing well today. Let's forget Tribalism, some senseless, visionless and useless youths are here rejecting this wonderful Youth that has touched Millions of lives. VOTE Fela, VOTE for your better future now that the opportunity is here.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by hinograce: 5:06am On Apr 14, 2018
geometricaxis:

Politics is a numbers game, it's not about English speaking. Durotoye's total audience is less than 10% of the electorate, of which he will be competing with others. The 90% who determine who wins are the drivers, the Almajiris, the market women, the NURTW, farmers etc etc. and Durotoye does not speak their language. This is why the Likes of Fayose, Kashamu etc win elections not the Pat utomis or Durotoyes of this world because by the time you are ready to go down to the level of these electorate, you dont come out the same person. I totally understand you boss but is it not y we are in the same state or worse.

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by emmasege: 5:23am On Apr 14, 2018
lightness77:

Fela Durotoye was not the only one who voted Buhari in, a host of others also did. Blaming him for buhari failure is like blaming the super eagles coach for the super falcons defeat, it just doesn't relate.

Fela is young and not under APC or PDP, that's what matters, I don't who wins, as long as you're not Buhari I'm fine with it.
All these pretenders jostling for Buhari's seat will inadvertently pave way for his second coming. They will end up splitting the opposition's vote in the south. Meanwhile, Buhari's 12 million block illiterate votes are still there for him in the north east and north west.

Yes, Fela Durotoye & some other aspirants are good for the presidency but they need to realise that their personal ambitions may just make Buhari secure a second term again.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by ogbiwa: 5:36am On Apr 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

He's a bit older than I am or almost the same age range. With his education and exposure, he still went ahead, campaigned and voted for Buhari despite his terrible antecedents shows he's extremely myopic and beyond redemption.

I now prefer a dead rat than this guy called Durotoye

You're entitled to your preference of course. But the reasoning behind your preference dare I say lacks logical comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Dreamtouch: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Fela is sound and competent,but why did he market PMB
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by ogbiwa: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2018
lightness77:

Fela Durotoye was not the only one who voted Buhari in, a host of others also did. Blaming him for buhari failure is like blaming the super eagles coach for the super falcons defeat, it just doesn't relate.

Fela is young and not under APC or PDP, that's what matters, I don't who wins, as long as you're not Buhari I'm fine with it.

Millions did vote him in actually, including some of the most upright and intelligent Nigerians, not just FD. I guess those millions should all be termed dimwits now according to some myopic Nigerians just because an old man refused to function? Smh. Singling FD out for criticism or making his future ambition suffer because of an old man's refusal to stand up to his mandate is just a case of burning down the entire house because of one rat.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Nairasolutions: 5:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Endorsing and campaigning for pmb in 2015 is now to hunting him...
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Topcrafts(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Tony Elumelu is my candidate. The man is capable.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2018
lightness77:

why is he running away from his Fulani demigod seems like AFONJAS are the most confuse being in this universe
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Babacele: 6:59am On Apr 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Nobody is asking the right questions, just take the throne because you are young mtcheww!!
Where are the content and character ?
He is wasting his time. I read one of his posts where he tactically denigrate the political mechanism in Lagos being sustained from Bourdillon and I asked myself if this guy is politically conscious of the Nigerian dynamics that threw up the Bourdillon necessity. Truth is if you must lead me, you must be very aware of the political environment/ history and its dynamics as it affects development and the social contract of delivering democratic fruits to the people. I'm sorry , Durotoye has not convinced me a bit and I'm not ready to gamble my democratic trust on such an inadequate opportunist.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by litaninja(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2018
"The Nigerian Youths"
Nah...those are less than 50 people from his street...
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Silvano34: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2018
I'm sorry to say, I'm voting for Sowore. That guy knows his onions. He confronts anybody without fear.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by EarthXmetahuman: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2018
[s]
kimjongJezebel:

He's a bit older than I am or almost the same age range. With his education and exposure, he still went ahead, campaigned and voted for Buhari despite his terrible antecedents shows he's extremely myopic and beyond redemption.

[/s]will you keep quiet already..

Jonathan was a failure. Voting him out was a right thing to do. Same way voting buhari out will be a right thing to do.

No regrets.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by SirNuell1(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2018
ednut1:
Waste of time. Beta go get ur aussie or canny visa leave zoo

Are you an agent?
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by XingXhang(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=clearcutz post=66691332][/quote]

If PDP chooses FELA, they'll lose. We need someone else.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by rainylad(f): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2018
jpphilips:

The bad news is that the so called youths are yet to roll out any content, all they sing is "vote me cos im a youth", oh yea!! Hillary clinton once asked voters to give her a chance haven failed in Libya, they must accept her cos she has tits, thats the downside of democracy.
Quite laughable!!

I agree with you for the first time...vote someone because he is a youth alone?..hell no!
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by mudiana(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2018
This is why Nigeria has a long way to go. Is it bad to have hope? Is it a crime to believe in something? Fela believed in Buhari, I did too plus so many Nigerians. At the end of it all, nothing came out from it. Are we to blame for believing? Is believe now a crime punishable by insults? The youth of this country please wise up and let's save our country. I apologize for believing in Buhari and I am sure most of us are. We are the power that they want come 2019. Let's give it to the people that can turn things around. I am personally tired of these recycled politicians.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
pafisayo:

Well said ‘
Hopefully one day we will realize the Obvious.
What ever the problem is with the past administration sometimes we blame GEJ for pretty much everything that went wrong but we for reasons best known ignore the Obvious Truth:
All present and past Government is not solely commandeered by the President
He has the legislative Arm to keep things in check.
If and when a President nominated a Finace minister our so called senators and honorable are suooosed to screen question and determine if the candidate is qualified but naaaaa they all play politics.
Buhari is a Dullard -agreed
Nepotism is his thing - agreed
He is so Dull all his ministers and appointes incharge of Nigerians Economy are dull but who approved them and swore them in office? Our supposed legistlators ..
Even if sowore becomes the President it will be a mission impossible to Rule if we don’t change the Nigerian mentality . Change everyone at d Senate and house of Assembly else 4 years later people will be romancing Mr Sowore with all shades of Curse!!
U are 100% right. Truly well said
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
This myopic and useless guy that campaigned for Buhari? So he suddenly realized Buhari is no longer the saviour... Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Keep whining on who voted or didn't vote buhari don't look ahead or find away to move from our current mistakes u will also be behaving myopic urself.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by treasuremi1(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Which youths?
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by bamite(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

At your age you still lack sense. Nawao!
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Lazyreporta:
the Nigerian Youths on saturday came out in their numbers to canvass support for their next president come 2019. The man, Fela Durotoye has been choosen by the youths to lead the country to the promise land. The youths have cried for so long. They have been subjected to redicule by those who think they are not ripe to lead the nation and have thuse use this to embed corruption and all kinds of vices in the country. The country is going worse on corruption by the latest corruption index and this is the time to vote them out says one of the coordinators.

The march which started from the University of Lagos, moved to Yaba College of Education and down to Ojuelegba and its environs. The youths were happy and dancing. Maybe, this is the time that the country will finally be saved.

source......... https://www.zanzibarhub.com/posts/fela-durotoye-for-president-2019-says-nigerian-youths-(pix)
May the Almighty not allow this guy to be silenced by the bullets by the so-called political bigwigs . Let them spend their money and we will use our power of the ballot. The Goliath of Nigeria must fall this time. Our mumu don do. How could somebody who left the power over 30 years ago still come back and now vying for the second term and we are here looking like mumu? Somebody who was once opposed to democracy by planning a coup against a democratically elected president, now parading himself as a true democrat after removing his military khaki? I don't get it. Even their juju would fail them this time. If they offer you money, collect it and vote them out. Enough is enough
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by placeofallure(f): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2018
benikad:
Who is Durotoye? We don't know him here in Jupiter

Fine, this is planet � earth, Stay in your Jupiter!
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2018
I don't really know much about him. What has he done to the society before now?
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Emmymarvel(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Holadokun:
Nigeria problem is more than english speaking... my question is what has been his contribution to Nigeria?
did u ask buhari ds....before u voted him in
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Alkanoicacid(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
This myopic and useless guy that campaigned for Buhari? So he suddenly realized Buhari is no longer the saviour... Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And you're right for supporting GEJ after he also failed abi? Most people that voted Buhari regretted and moved on, but you people people stick with your Mr clueless. So who the myopic and useless here?
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by seunjungle1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why must you talk like this guy? Buhari really disappoint the majority. Not only Fela that canverse for Buhari..I did also in the name of looking for a better option as our leader which we thought it was Buhari then....blaming Fela means that you're blame a whole of us that voted this incompetent Buhari in. Let us appreciate and support some these upcoming youths for the challenges giving to these old fools...they failed all our fathers right from the day of their youths as then presidents up to this time of own..failed failed and failed again. Let's kick their dirty asses out of power

kimjongJezebel:
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by sochima1989(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
we have so many off off brained youths/adults on this platform....

Know him or not......you know he's campaigning for. votes..... why come out and judge like an influenced native doctor.....
take some time and peruse his reasons then come and judge...

then for those Igbos looking for an east president... let's see your poster.... let's judge like a good native doctor....
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by kimjongJezebel: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
seunjungle1:
Why must you talk like this guy? Buhari really disappoint the majority. Not only Fela that canverse for Buhari..I did also in the name of looking for a better option as our leader which we thought it was Buhari then....blaming Fela means that you're blame a whole of us that voted this incompetent Buhari in. Let us appreciate and support some these upcoming youths for the challenges giving to these old fools...they failed all our fathers right from the day of their youths as then presidents up to this time of own..failed failed and failed again. Let's kick their dirty asses out of power

Alright, I hope things are done right in the next elections for the betterment of our long suffering people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads / Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4 / Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.