Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) (44190 Views)

Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics) / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Naijacelebsvids: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2018
They say love is a beautiful thing. Davido takes his girlfriend chioma on a vacation as they enjoy life together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5fnviBioCg

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2018
nice one bro
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by GudluckIBB(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Chioma don add weight o
her hips are getting Bigger
Be like Belle don enter

19 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Chioma don add weight o
her hips are getting Bigger
Be like Belle don enter

na so
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by donstan18: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2018
The sweetness and dopeness of Igbo woman waist can humble a man and make him apologize for killing Osama binladen. cheesy

Chioma nwanne'm, kpofewa Davido with ukwu gi, onwero ife na eme cheesy

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by partnerbiz4: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2018
Sophie momodu crying now

11 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2018
I'm beginning to think he really loves this one.

45 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
BleSSedMee:

yes..... i think so

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Tohzara(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
OK.

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by slawomir: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
well-done bro
go spend some money for no reason in Barbados
money is meant to be spent not saved

they are two types of people in the world people who spent money for no reason and other moda fuckerss who save for no reason

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Jh0wsef(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why are his photo qualities just wack?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Godsent4life: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
I buy all iTunes card and PayPal funds
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Peterpanny: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
k
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

Barbados is visa free for six months to Nigerians; I hope that puts it into perspective for you to know how fvcked it is.

Bonny Island would have been a billion times better to vacation in.
But what do I know?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Peterpanny: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
BleSSedMee:

il lo

2 Likes

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
nwaamaikpe the man wilth a ridiculous brain set.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by lsoul: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
barbados, wow! I love that country, they pronounce it barbie-do lol. I can't forget when I visited Bridgetown, saint Vincent, saint Bridget.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by okonja(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Seems Davido is in love for real...cos the way e take carry Chioma matter for head, e too much...Besides, the baba wey do jazz for Chioma sabi well grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
So only davido travels with his galfrnd and the others hold body. Ok

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Peterpanny: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
this girl go carry enough sweetness and freshness for her toto.guys wa don friend girls with fresh tight sweet organise toto that has standard shock Absolver can relate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Nathdoug(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
THIS GIRL TOTO SWEET DAVIDO SHA OOO...
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by omocalabar(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Where are those fools that we're trying to smeer the gels name??

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by nonix22(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
which kind sneakers David wear so. mba o

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Gangster1ms: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
I love baecations.
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Xander85: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Why are his photo qualities just wack?

Till today, i still don't know what she really looks like. I could pass her on the street without even knowing.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Naijacelebsvids:
They say love is a beautiful thing. Davido takes his girlfriend chioma on a vacation as they enjoy life together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5fnviBioCg
e go dey pain first baby mama ....worwor girl shopia

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Jh0wsef(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Xander85:

Till today, i still don't know what she really looks like. I could pass her on the street without even knowing.

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by samuelchimmy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
why is ther no clear picture of this chioma of a girl,or is it only me that have noticed.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by yemzzy22(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin kepus and money good chioma ride on
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by majamajic(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
e be like the girl don load
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Revolva(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
dis one just de waste money on dis old olosho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man / Ojones - TELL DEM / Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.