Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! (936 Views)

Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu / PROOF !!! NDIGBO Are Wrong For Saying IGBOAMAKA / You Are Politically Unstable: Secondus Blasts Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Just yesterday and now today, I've read Buhari doing finishing touches to a military school at Borno, home of boko haram.
And today, the inland port at Kaduna is expecting 30coaches. Not to forget the trains linking big northern cities. And massive road construction. There's already Oil drilling in Chad Basin.

Igbos, you keep making noise about regionalism when it's obvious Northern dominated Senate won't do nothing about it.

Your region lacks heavy federal government presence unlike North and West. And you people brag about living good lives yet bemoan of infrastructural absence.

It is now clear to blind and loud to deaf that an ethnic-jingoist president will go any length to develope his region wholistically if he so chooses. Simply put in a friendly senate president to ascend your bills, make all service chiefs from your region or loyal ones from friendly region. Care less about what masses say and ensure with every deep vein in you, that you catapault your region miles ahead of other regions.

Igbos, feel among in Nigeria. Let bygones be bygones, campaign and negotiate for an Igbo in 2023. when the time comes, it's in your hands to rally around a very ethnic-jingoistoc igbo to lead the throne, then watch your region get all federal government presence.

A word is enough for the wise. If you ditch your chance, a Yoruba man gets the slot seeing they are second after Igbos, to get presidential slot from the South!
Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Preshy561(f): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2018
says someone from a shameless brown roof republic .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by bjayx: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Stupidity at its peak!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Turantula(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2018
From a skull minning head slamming monkey

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:

Anyone who holds contrary views from you guys is a yoruba.

I'm igbo for Christ's sake
Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by gidgiddy: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Simply put in a Senate President? Is it Igbos that elect the Senate President of Nigeria? Others that have been President, where did it get them? The North that produced the President for more than 35 years of Nigeria 57 years, where are they compared to the South? Talk sense.
Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by BankeSmalls(f): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2018
Advice from a cone shaped head who have no answers to the increasing number of brown roofs in their backward region.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by BankeSmalls(f): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Funnicator:

Yes, and I am a Red Indian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by phase1: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2018
There are some sense in what you've said but the truth remains that Igbo have the highest Human development Index. No matter how much is expended in the north, as long as millions of almajiri keep roaming their street, they are wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Funnicator:

You are very right, but the camp that wanted Nnamdi KANU to declare an independent Biafra will say you are wrong. Just ignore them and keep reaching out to the undecided. As for me, on #Buhari2019IgboPresidency2023 do I stand. Ride on, Wise one.
Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by oyoirabor: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Funnicator:

And you feel good to call your tribe "shameless".... Abeg jump off your s.tupidity....
Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Xander85: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Funnicator:

You know what? I agree with a bit of your initial post! Where there's a divergence in our opinion is where you say Ndigbo should support that wicked man for another 4 years just so we get 2023.

Asides the fact that this is Nigeria, a country where you can trust the word of a sneaky, calculating politician at your own peril; why do some of you (not just 'one Nigeria' Ndigbo) feel comfortable with an arrangement where all other ethnic groups have to bear the favouritism, ethnic-jingoism, marginalisation and blatant hatred shown to one or more other ethnic groups or regions in the country? You bear all this nonsense in the firm belief that when it's your turn (and there's no guarantee that turn will reach you as and when expected), that you will do likewise and greedily grab all resources and critical appointments to your own region and people!

Trust me, if a Igbo President tries even 10% of the wickedness Buhari is showing to other regions (esp' Ndigbo), such a President can kiss a 2nd term goodbye! The core muslim north, probably supported by a large swathe of furious Yoruba, would bandy together to support any other candidate besides a Igbo just to teach him or her a lesson!

This turn-by-turn mode of governance is only found in countries that are not true nations and is not sustainable!
Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2018
oyoirabor:

And you feel good to call your tribe "shameless".... Abeg jump off your s.tupidity....
He isn't stupid. He is wise for what he has said.

What elders see while sitting, some young ones, even if the climb the tallest iroko tree, they would not see it. O di egwu.
Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by lastmessenger: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Let them built whatever they want to build all over the north. I believe that development will come to the east not because of what the government can do but because of what individual in Igbo land will do.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Xander85: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
The OP has inadvertently made a case for either proper restructuring or outright dissolution of Nigeria as we know it!

Nobody worth their salt should be prepared to wait in line while a so called president grabs everything to his region and people while everyone else looks on like lucozade.
Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by DabLord: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Xander85:

You know what? I agree with a bit of your initial post! Where there's a divergence in our opinion is where you say Ndigbo should support that wicked man for another 4 years just so we get 2023.

Asides the fact that this is Nigeria, a country where you can trust the word of a sneaky, calculating politician at your own peril; why do some of you (not just 'one Nigeria' Ndigbo) feel comfortable with an arrangement where all other ethnic groups have to bear the favouritism, ethnic-jingoism, marginalisation and blatant hatred shown to one or more other ethnic groups or regions in the country? You bear all this nonsense in the firm belief that when it's your turn (and there's no guarantee that turn will reach you as and when expected), that you will do likewise and greedily grab all resources and critical appointments to your own region and people!

Trust me, if a Igbo President tries even 10% of the wickedness Buhari is showing to other regions (esp' Ndigbo), such a President can kiss a 2nd term goodbye! The core muslim north, probably supported by a large swathe of furious Yoruba, would bandy together to support any other candidate besides a Igbo just to teach him or her a lesson!

This turn-by-turn mode of governance is only found in countries that are not true nations and is not sustainable!

What do you need a second term for when you can hastily appoint your tribesmen into core agencies, concentrate federal presence in your region and turn around the infrastructural outlook of your home in 4years.

Niger bridge was built in a year in 1965. What makes a serious Igbo president unable to do so much more for his people and fuccck the abokis and afonjas if they decide to deny him second term for it?

Besides, he's transformed his region.
Why do you all lack foresight!
Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by gidgiddy: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Xander85:
The OP has inadvertently made a case for either proper restructuring or outright dissolution of Nigeria as we know it!

Nobody worth their salt should be prepared to wait in line while a so called president grabs everything to his region and people while everyone else looks on like lucozade.

People talk about restructuring but not one person has been able to say how Nigeria will ever be restructured when the entire core North is against it. Restructuring cannot happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Advice from a cone shaped head who have no answers to the increasing number of brown roofs in their backward region.

You mean the same brown roof that gives shelter to your parents and siblings in "Yoruba" land?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Are Politically Shameless! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
phase1:
There are some sense in what you've said but the truth remains that Igbo have the highest Human development Index. No matter how much is expended in the north, as long as millions of almajiri keep roaming their street, they are wasting their time.

@bolded grin grin grin

But you won't stop telling us how much you've been marginalized right?

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Backs Buhari’s Rejection Of State Police / Traders In Anambra Rally Support For IGP. Igbos Playing Against Themselves / Buhari's Arms Deal Is For Political Grandstanding - ForeignPolicy.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.