Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! (1036 Views)

How To Hide Your Whatsapp Status / If I Manually Close My Adsense Account Will Google Still Pay Me My Balance / How To Hide Your IP Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by Sappro22(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2018
We're in 2018 and you're still allowing Telecom to rip you off subscriptions monthly?
Wake up!!!
I've been streaming unlimited since December 2017 Exclusive to 9mobile only
Browse till you drop grin
This will work every day every year.. No renewals or limited bandwidth
The only thing that will stop you is if the SIM gets misplaced or broken wink
You can hit me up here I'll show you the hack
if You can pay the one time price
Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by Sappro22(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2018
I bet you.. It never expires!

Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by Sappro22(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2018
+unlimited bandwidth with just a one time payment and you never have to pay again

Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by Sappro22(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sappro22:
Lalasticlala

CP Imohimi D. Edgal
Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by mrkachi13(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol, this is the trending data reseller trick. The data auto renews itself for 3months after buying it. It's not unlimited.

I blog at E-N-T-C-L-A-S-S.COM.NG
Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by Sappro22(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
mrkachi13:
Lol, this is the trending data reseller trick. The data auto renews itself for 3months after buying it. It's not unlimited.

I blog at E-N-T-C-L-A-S-S.COM.NG
The 'auto renew after 3months'is cheaper than the unlimited one I'm talking!

In the unlimited, you must have a new SIM and it must not be used for calls and messages +so many other strict rules to avoid getting caught

*Plus it's more expensive fam*

Check your sources before commenting bro,
Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by Kampack: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
na lie joor

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by Abrahamdgreat(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sappro22:
We're in 2018 and you're still allowing Telecom to rip you off subscriptions monthly?
Wake up!!!
I've been streaming unlimited since December 2017 Exclusive to 9mobile only
Browse till you drop grin
This will work every day every year.. No renewals or limited bandwidth
The only thing that will stop you is if the SIM gets misplaced or broken wink
You can hit me up here I'll show you the hack
if You can pay the one time price
So whats Ur price bro
Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by mrkachi13(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sappro22:

The 'auto renew after 3months'is cheaper than the unlimited one I'm talking!

In the unlimited, you must have a new SIM and it must not be used for calls and messages +so many other strict rules to avoid getting caught

*Plus it's more expensive fam*

Check your sources before commenting bro,

I have it too. It's very slow on 3G. Don't mislead people.
Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by Abrahamdgreat(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
mrkachi13:

The speed is frustrating on 3G. So I stopped using it and will not recommend it to anyone.

I use MTN magic sim and not ready to reveal.
Na SANGO I use beg u, abeg help ur relative (remember say na Adam sperm we all b ooh)
Re: Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! by mrkachi13(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
Na SANGO I use beg u, abeg help ur relative (remember say na Adam sperm we all b ooh)
Funny but I still stick to my words. I'm tired of buying data. Let me enjoy it while it last.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Blog Designed With Adsense Standard And Get Approved In 2 Days / Has Anyone Used Hostblast? / Bulk Active Email Address Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.