Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial (44235 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by justtoodark: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
demand kini....?

whats wrong with this people sef....?

you easterners are something else....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by dvkot(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

Everyone will one day die, nobody will escape it. If Kanu is dead, he died for his beliefs.

Kanu could have easily stayed back in London, kept broadcasting on his popular Radio station and would never had to worry about jail, court case or operation Python dance.

But he fearlessly returned to Nigeria knowing fully well that such a move could cost him his freedom or life.

Such a man is rare in Africa. Such a man of pure conviction to his beliefs only comes once in a while.

What kind of a man would choose Kuje Prison over relaxing in London? What kind of man puts himself in danger because he believes in the freedom of his people? Nnamdi Kanu is a rare breed
yes bro, Good die young as we all know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by vertueptime: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
The killed MKO, they killed Ken SaroWiwa, they killed Nnamdi Kanu.

The north believes that they own Nigeria and they're ever ready to kill any southerner that challenges their ownership of Nigeria.

They also killed sardauna, tafawa balewa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by justtoodark: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
dvkot:
yes bro, Good die young as we all know

yeah...blablablabla....that animal was a moroon....

i mean,who achieves anything by insulting everybody around you....??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by vertueptime: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
chinoxstock:
OHAMADIKE lives in me...

A greater than Buhari.
A greater than all the hausa/Fulani combined.
A greater than all the yorubas combined.
A greater than Mohammed.

Ohamdaike you shall always remain in our hearts.

Buhari is not worthy to untie your sandals. The stinky pedophile of a president can never be half the man you are.

OHAMADIKE deserves to be worshipped...

After all the noise making he ran away, i tot he was mighty
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by dasparrow: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
So what makes them so sure that he is dead? Or is there something they know that we don't know that they are not telling us?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by Simbrixton(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
chinoxstock:
Who killed MKO Abiola?
Who killed Mazi NnamdiKanu?

Don't be a slave to these brutes my dear yorubas? Don't worship your opressors..
Mko is so sad one day we would go to war
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by kliffo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
salam1:
this how they will be spewing rubbish on nairaland, as far as history is concern, Igbo are the first people that started ethnic cleansing in Nigeria, tafawa balewa was killed same time ahmadu bello was killed. Y was azikiwe spared?
. You need to read and learn the history of genocide(ethnic cleansing) in Nigeria. The notherners started their pogrom in 1945 long before independence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by ofai: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
kliffo:
. You need to read and learn the history of genocide(ethnic cleansing) in Nigeria. The notherners started their pogrom in 1945 long before independence.

Don't mind him. His almajiri school is at work. Its what they taught him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by Captain8(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=NairaMaster1 post=66658634][/quote]no i no dey hide truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by Xander85: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2018
yarimo:
I hope you are aware that the court rule against IPOB Lawyer who went to court asking the court to compel army to produce NNAMDI KANU? So if the court rule against IPOB why will the mumu IPOBIANS spokesman asking FG some useless and provocative question on whereabouts of that terrorist? Biko do you want me to locate you right now?

Is it the same Nigerian courts that months ago said IPOB wasn't contravening any laws, only to change their mind later in order to help their master Buhari carry out his plan of tagging IPOB as terrorists? Besides, the army and the executive are all in bed together...all murderous birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by Innov8ve1: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
kjhova:

If he is indeed dead, then that is truly good riddance to bad rubbish.

The blockhead was being used to bring war and violence to us all and he was too far gone in his stupid grandeur to realise this.

One bullet to the head of one man in 2017 is far better than civil war in a country of 180million people in the near future.

I am glad that Kanu and all of the hatred he was spewing kissed the dust in a most unceremonious manner.

Good riddance again.
Why dont you send a mail to the email on my profile rather than unreliable nairaland pm?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
if IPOD can mislead about NK's death , how certain the people he claims to be parents are truly dead?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.