Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling (32900 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by IntrovertGuy: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
After initially falling apart due to their difference, BBN housemates, Miracle and Nina resolved their issues last night with the help of Tobi, Alex and Anto.

It will be recalled that the two had a fallout after Miracle got angry that Nina referred to him as his friend during the live show.

Nina decided she didn’t want to have anything again to do with Miracle after he accused her of playing him.

However, last night, Tobi, Alex and Anto helped them resolve their issues as excited viewers watched. After putting their differences behind them, the two were spotted sleeping in each other’s arms just like before.

Watch the video in the link below:
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-miracle-nina-sleep-others-arm-reconciling-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Sarang(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Okay I made ftc again and on BBN thrade lipsrsealed
To the watchers_una do well o
To those like us who only knows the name_you will not die o wink
But at the moment please take a look at my signature

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by kennosklint(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Stupidity

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Leetunechi: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Like for Ronaldo share for messi

189 Likes 146 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by RichSugarMomma(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
These children!

I remember seeing this girl Nina ranting that she will never go back to Miracle! Funny kids

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by AngelicBeing: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
tongue

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by paymentvoucher: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Oasis007(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
........ and you expect Youths to rule this Country?! What are we gonna gain from this Post? what Impact is it gonna have on the Country?!

SMH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Gkemz: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
That's why i don't put hand when relationship goes awry neither do i side any party.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by translux(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
We can speak in tongues and miss heaven.
We can "win souls" and miss heaven.
We can see vision and miss heaven.
We can prophesy and still miss heaven.
We can cast out devil and miss heaven.
We can perform miracles and still miss heaven.
We can read the whole Bible and miss heaven.
We can attend all church services, fellowship activities and camp meetings and miss heaven.
We can have anointing and miss heaven.
We can have all spiritual gifts and miss heaven.
We can be rich, prosperous and wealthy and still miss heaven.
We can give and sow seeds and still miss heaven.
We can wield power and be influential and still miss heaven.
We can have a powerful voice to sing and miss heaven.
But we cannot LIVE A HOLY LIFE and miss heaven.
HOLINESS IS THE REAL DEAL!
*"Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God." (Leviticus 20:7)*
*"O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth." (Psalm 96:9)*
*"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)*
Forwarding this is
Evangelism. Let us win a soul for Christ. Amen!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by nerd51(f): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is the first time I'm commenting on a BBN thread...but how the f**k did this make front page with only few comments?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by NwaAmaikpe: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

Okafor's law.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by donbachi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yet the sooth in port harcourt neva stop

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by ArticleBeast: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Miracle is just bidding his time and he knows it....After winning the money he will drop her...Both of them are kene kwanu people so they will settle it..Her reply to Ebuka question last sunday killed every possibility of the feelings translating to love after the show. Her boyfriend must be a fool to accept her back...Woman thou canst be that loosed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by tetula123(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
typical Nigerian man. can't do without the punna hence the reconciliation..
Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by funnynation(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by YaksonFCA(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thrash
Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by johnime: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Zinedine Zidane sent off in his last career game.
Gianluigi Buffon's team win on penalties.

Gianluigi Buffon sent off in his last UCL game.
Zinedine Zidane's team win on penalties

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by inoki247: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
people chopping life publicity
Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Love nwantiti.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Divay22(f): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Can't wait for 22nd to come, so that all this drama can end angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
PLEASE HOW CAN I RAISE AN ISSUE OF SOME CRIMINALS AND 419 THAT CALLED THEMSELVES SUGARMUMMY AGENT TO BE DISCUSSED ON THIS PLATFORM.THEY ARE DEFRAUDING PEOPLE.THE POLICE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
ArticleBeast:
Miracle is just bidding his time and he knows it....After winning the money he will drop her...Both of them are kene kwanu people so they will settle it..
Miracle actually love her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nairaland and bbn are like Jacob zuma's 2 index fingers.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Tobi45: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pepper us miracle and nina we want more

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Welcome to the big brother sex show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by amansi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
22nd...come oo quick make I rest angry
Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by eazydon(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
It's ok

If you need a website, blog or app contact me
Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by ArticleBeast: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Miracle actually love her.
Lolz then you must be confused about his game...He is a smart dude...Don't mistake feelings for love. Her reply last sunday killed any possibilty of the feelings translating to love

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Varsitystories(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
I don't know the definition of our problems in this country o. Please, someone should tell me the speciality in this issue of BBNaija that Nigerians keep on analyzing day-by-day
Re: BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling by Wangeez: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
they for don Bleep na

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) / #BBNaija: Tobi Replies 'Yoruba Demons Association' With Hilarious Letter / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.