Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Return Of President Muhammadu Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of President Muhammadu Buhari? (340 Views)

Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Return Of President Muhammadu Buhari? by amblacq: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
what do yo think about the return of President Muhammadu buhari do really think he has anything to offer Nigeria Air your oppion
Re: The Return Of President Muhammadu Buhari? by gidgiddy: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
amblacq:
what do yo think about the return of President Muhammadu buhari do really think he has anything to offer Nigeria Air your oppion

He never had anything to offer. All he represents is mediocrity. I'm happy my fellow Igbos never voted for him in 2015.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Are For Those That Pay Their Tithe Says Pastor Adeboye / N250m Road Intervention Fund In Omu-aran, Kwara, Captured In 2018 Budget / Why I Threatened Not To Support My Husband For Second Term -Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.