Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (14428 Views)

Earning Legitimately In US Dollars Has Never Been Easier Than This / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by promisedwealth(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Princedapace:
Freelancing has been amazing bro. I don't know what I would have done without freelancing becus naija na cast country. I av been able to quit ma job as CCR for more than one year now. It has not been easy but for naija no body send u o.

Second class upper from a good university, yet I couldn't land a good job. Na useless job wey won kill me I got. Thank God I had to chase freelancing badly. At least it pays me more than my job back then.

In fact, God bless those who created such platforms. I am scaling things up now and improving on my skills. I know the industry very well and still learning as I advance.

I have trained very few people though and some of them have been able to use freelancing to survive this useless country.

All thanks to freelancing jareee
Bros pls i'll like u to put me through abeg make man see food eat
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Princedapace(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
promisedwealth:
Bros pls i'll like u to put me through abeg make man see food eat

No wahala bro. But it is a training and it is not free. If u are interested, u can send me an email request.
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by shiffynaani(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Bro, Nigeria Is Badly Affecting Me Alot. Pls I Use God Beg You To Train Me Too. Pls Help Me Bro.
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by tblackE61(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bro pls kindly what's app me! 07038448164 . pls would love u to guide me on some shit! Tanks

yesloaded:
am a victim of the bolded part grin
At times I sleep 3am still wake up 6am so that I will not fucck off.

Freelancing is a good business but it takes time too
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Effulgent(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Princedapace:
Freelancing has been amazing bro. I don't know what I would have done without freelancing becus naija na cast country. I av been able to quit ma job as CCR for more than one year now. It has not been easy but for naija no body send u o.

Second class upper from a good university, yet I couldn't land a good job. Na useless job wey won kill me I got. Thank God I had to chase freelancing badly. At least it pays me more than my job back then.

In fact, God bless those who created such platforms. I am scaling things up now and improving on my skills. I know the industry very well and still learning as I advance.

I have trained very few people though and some of them have been able to use freelancing to survive this useless country.

I sent you a pm sir
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by afoobabs(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2022
Do not withdraw your earnings directly to your local bank, you'd be losing a lot of money by doing so. Sell your funds to me, I will give a good rate.

WhatsApp me now: 08153484921.
I buy both payoneer and PayPal funds.
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Kreddy: 5:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Princedapace:

Please can you put me through the freelancing.
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Princedapace(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Kreddy:

Please can you put me through the freelancing.

You may have to enroll into my training
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Utchaykuku(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Princedapace:

I'm interested sir how do I contact you
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Princedapace(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Utchaykuku:

I'm interested sir how do I contact you

Hello, you may reach my whatsapp via. It is strictly whatsapp, pls

07 0
04 3
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Kreddy: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Princedapace:

how do I do that?
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Princedapace(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kreddy:

how do I do that?

My training is paid training and you need to have a laptop to learn
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Twakey1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
do know about fiverr
loverboys:

SEE SOURCE FOR MORE
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by mrblake(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hi all...if you need a good exchanger...Holla ...
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Zidoh(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
EXCHANGE SERVICES ENTERPRISES

AVAILABLE TO BUY YOUR :

Payoneer Funds

Paypal Funds

Skrill Funds

Neteller Funds

SoFi Funds

All cryptos

Bitcoin, usdt and perfect money at good rate......instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services also available @attractive rate

Tell/Whatsapp: 08088759163.

Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals / Skye Bank Executive Directors Resign, Replacements Named / CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes