Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May (13339 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Onitsha Port Concessioned To 2 Firms, May Commence Operations This Year - NIWA / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
EazyMoh:

Hnmm thanks for the explanation, but I feel it might not worth it, why not just clear your goods at Lagos and transport them yourself. I fear your goods fit loss between here and there o. e no dey Lagos e no dey KD.
Anyway what I'd prefer is to have an option of shipping directly to the dry port, my goods clearly labelled as destined for KD and the only interaction I'd have is with the shipping company clearing agent here in KD.

That is how it usually works. The goods are not touched. Since they are labelled as destined to the dry port, they are simply unloaded from the ship in the sea or river port and sent on their way to the dry port. It is only at the dry port that you can clear it, and that's why Customs is stationed there.
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by EazyMoh(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
igbodefender:

That is how it usually works. The goods are not touched. Since they are labelled as destined to the dry port, they are simply unloaded from the ship in the sea or river port and sent on their way to the dry port. It is only at the dry port that you can clear it, and that's why Customs is stationed there.

But my question is where/when/how do I indicate the port I want the goods taken? For example if I buy a car from auctionexport in Canada, they only have Lagos port as a Nigerian destination option. Where/when does the connection to the dry port come?
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Edge1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Rolings:

Since you are that smart it would seem foolish of you to comment on an issue you have little knowledge of. The inland dry ports are in every geo political zone . What then is your motive for singling out yoruba inland dry port for mention if not hatred , jealousy and low self esteem. The average ibo man wants everything for himself alone which the yoruba man is not.
The average iboman is jealous of the achievements of the yorubas
the average iboman even when they tout themselves as diehard businessmen and enterpreneur still think so low of himself as to think an educated yoruba pepper seller reason far better that an illiterate ibo millionaire spare part dealer...... i havr never seen a more confused tribe as ibos .

I'm not an IPOB agitator and my question is this...

Why do u then feel tormented and bewildered when the 'confused' tribe are agitating to pull out?

Who is more confused here?
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
igbodefender:

I know the meaning of dry port & have gone through various explanations here. Clearing agents in Lagos should already have an experience of what it looks like with lilypond & other terminals. However, transport system is bad, our roads are bad & railway network yet to be completed. There is also the issue of high corruption between government officials at seaport and those at dry port. Who bears the insurance risk for goods in transit between seaport & dry port? The Nigeria risk may involve robbery, accident & even conspiracy by cargoes owners .

1 Like

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
babaolofin:

I know the meaning of dry port & have gone through various explanations here. Clearing agents in Lagos should already have an experience of what it looks like with lilypond & other terminals. However, transport system is bad, our roads are bad & railway network yet to be completed. There is also the issue of high corruption between government officials at seaport and those at dry port. Who bears the insurance risk for goods in transit between seaport & dry port? The Nigeria risk may involve robbery, accident & even conspiracy by cargoes owners .
If we are serious as a country, we should tackle these issues you have raised holistically and innovation.

The answers or starting point to the answers are already available. But do we have the political will to tackle them? That is the issue.

Having said that, the Buhari Administration is taken bold necessary steps in these directions, and as the Chinese would say, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step.

1 Like

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
EazyMoh:

But my question is where/when/how do I indicate the port I want the goods taken? For example if I buy a car from auctionexport in Canada, they only have Lagos port as a Nigerian destination option. Where/when does the connection to the dry port come?

Now that Kaduna has a dry port, for instance, you could indicate Kaduna as the port of final destination, rather than Lagos.

So to the people handling your cargo, Lagos becomes just a transhipment centre where they transfer your goods by road(lorry) or rail onwards to the Kaduna Port. No need to spend time with Lagos Customs Command.

So, assuming you reside in or around Kaduna, instead of coming down to Lagos, when your goods arrive Kaduna, you simply go to the dry port and clear it with Customs. Whereas if you had to come down to Lagos, you might spend much longer time clearing it, because there would be so many other people trying to clear their own goods too.

But this is assuming the Kaduna Dry Port is now fully operational with all necessary registrations done.
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Rolings: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Edge1:

I'm not an IPOB agitator and my question is this...

Why do u then feel tormented and bewildered when the 'confused' tribe are agitating to pull out?

Who is more confused here?

You certainly are. Though some ibos have been in the agitatation for biafra for long ie massob and co however these new set of agitators only started their agitation because they lost an election. They littered the e space with rants and give the impression that they are mere sore losers .
yorubas have always prefered the regional system but their eastern neighbours have always frustrated their efforts. Strategic polical reallignment made majority of Yorubas to align with the north to vote Buhari. Remember not all yorubas voted for buhari infact Gej got about 40% of yoruba votes. The igbos have no right to intimidate or blackmail the yorubas because they lost an election.

1 Like

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Pain(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
To Provide Logistics for Boko Haram?
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Simple tin is.... Why can't the dry port at Oyo state be developed nd made viable.. Also why can't anambra a known destination for imported materials... Why can't they be equipped nd made operational like other intended ones in the desert.... Once again.. I regret ever been a Yoruba man.... We re the most educated idiot in the world... See aboki mallam using ingenuity with stupefied bragadoccio to form enterprise for themselves, while my stupid tribesmen nd women re looking for God on the mountain... I'll repeat again... We Yorubas should seek collective wisdom nd wake up from our shylotic crass conformist mindset and demand for what ours.... If a Yoruba man can wake up one day and demand for what is rightly fully ours.... I knw that day would be the day this degraded market called country would break up.... My grouse is not with any Hausa man or Igbo man.. The stupid country is up for grabs for anybody... But an average Yoruba man not a privileged class, would be busy looking for 1 stupid work up and down... Shebi that's the essence of our going to school in this quagmire of a nation ... Mine is with the stupefied nd Bible delusional tribe of mine... Stupid fools
Yoruba wake up from ur slumber... Speak up and don't die in penury... Throw away the Bible nd check statistics of vagabonds siphoning Commonwealth to the developed countries... Speak up and show ur displeasure... This is slavery... Nigeria is a big slave ship... A mighty one that set no sail for its slaves... Wake up nd shake away the mighty chains of despondent materialism thrown on ur neck.... Fight with a consciousness of crises...the Bible can never be enough for a black man to fight the principalities of this man made poverty.... I wish we can really fight for freedom!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
imagine ports wey up....not even close to the sea now becomes functional first n operational before the ones in the south that are close to the sea....politics everywhere
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by meccuno: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Rolings:

Since you are that smart it would seem foolish of you to comment on an issue you have little knowledge of. The inland dry ports are in every geo political zone . What then is your motive for singling out yoruba inland dry port for mention if not hatred , jealousy and low self esteem. The average ibo man wants everything for himself alone which the yoruba man is not.
the average iboman even when they tout themselves as diehard businessmen and enterpreneur still think so low of himself as to think an educated yoruba pepper seller reason far better that an illiterate ibo millionaire spare part dealer...... i havr never seen a more confused tribe as ibos
where do you guys actually get these fables from?
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
You need to save your convoluted talking points that have nothing to do with issues at hand for your dumb audience.

In other word, Buhari is now a clearing agent and a middle man, all to kill 3 birds with 1 stone, evading duty tax for their cronies, secretly shipping in arms and counting money generated by Yoruba as northern money. Talk about robbing peter to pay Paul.

My type is your fear due to light we shine on your darkest plan. And it all boils down to Yoruba because, Yoruba are the ones being robbed and we are the only people who can stop this if we so.wish. How is the dryport going to make the service faster, when the distance and time are still the same? Ode, not everyone is dumb like you. Ports congestion can be relieved by eliminating bureaucracies and getting an annex around.

Fool, the open borders are in the north, justifiably so, because the only thing crossing the border over there is death.

Paranoia is what drives you and will eventually kill you and yours. Whatever you grow in the north is sold in the local market in exchange for money, it adds nothing to the federation account, you don't pay any taxes and you are so useless to the country as a whole.

What will happen to your dryport when Yoruba ports and borders are beyond your reach? It's then you will see the uselessness of the dryport.

Hold the feeding bottle with your might while it lasts because your dry ports today will be depots for all your future returning Almanjiris.

Blue3k2:
1. The port of the dry port is decongest other ports and act as transhipment hub. Shippers will be able to use dry port as port if origin to sent and receive items. The only they are build is to keep current ports decongested since by send things rail.

2. The goods in question land at sea port and shipped to dry port to be examined by customs. The dry port collects the duty.

3. You're a funny conspiracy theorist like your friend. I can tell you aren't a smart enough for crime. If you want to evade taxes and customs you would just go through unmanned sections of border like the rest if the smugglers. Your asking me why would shippers use dry port if they don't have evil intention. Maybe they want fast service and don't want haul their vehicles on the road.

4. Lol paranoia will kill you guys. It's funny how all these nonsense rants end with Yoruba. Did you even consider fact the dry port in Kaduna for example has export potential for its agricultural goods? The dry ports will have food processing plants so the can export stuff like ginger out.

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
meccuno:
That Hausa guy is a bastard... That's how they sow seeds of discord around the internet... Oloriburuku Omo ale
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Rolings: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
meccuno:

From your antecedents

1 Like

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
What is this one saying. You need to call your doctor, you are sick, gongosu arindin!
Rolings:

the average iboman even when they tout themselves as diehard businessmen and enterpreneur still think so low of himself as to think an educated yoruba pepper seller reason far better that an illiterate ibo millionaire spare part dealer...... i havr never seen a more confused tribe as ibos .
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
First of all, I don't need your validation. And this is too big for your brain, you should just be on the side and be nodding your head to everything passing by. Fulani are wielding the power Yoruba gave them, and Yoruba have the ultimate power to put a stop to it.
Bishop:

You made sense until your last paragraph messed you up.
Who make the decisions is it the youruba man or still the Fulani man.... sit there and rant and when the fire begins to fall just hide your head under the sand.
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Blue3k2: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol you dumb rants boil to idiotic nonsense like always. All you had to do was make a reasonable point but it's all paranoid rants. Lol you call people dumb but you can't even come up with reasonable conspiracy theory. Lol you people are pathetic bunch no wonder your always whining and begging for Yoruba assistence.

Lol useless IPOB the dry ports are also ment to increase trade with countries like Niger. Trade doesn't just flow down south half wit. It's not only the borders in North thst are porous hoe do you think the Cameroonian flood in so easily. The borders by Benin is also porous hence why most of smuggled goof come from there.

I'm not from North idiot. Funny enough North West raise more IGR that you guys in SE do. It's funny bitterness and paranoia will kill you guys. Please go grovel to Yoruba to save you. At least you know you place on the bottom of power hierarchy.

Truthcat:
You need to save your convoluted talking points that have nothing to do with issues at hand for your dumb audience.

In other word, Buhari is now a clearing agent and a middle man, all to kill 3 birds with 1 stone, evading duty tax for their cronies, secretly shipping in arms and counting money generated by Yoruba as northern money. Talk about robbing peter to pay Paul.

My type is your fear due to light we shine on your darkest plan. And it all boils down to Yoruba because, Yoruba are the ones being robbed and we are the only people who can stop this if we so.wish. How is the dryport going to make the service faster, when the distance and time are still the same? Ode, not everyone is dumb like you. Ports congestion can be relieved by eliminating bureaucracies and getting an annex around.

Fool, the open borders are in the north, justifiably so, because the only thing crossing the border over there is death.

Paranoia is what drives you and will eventually kill you and yours. Whatever you grow in the north is sold in the local market in exchange for money, it adds nothing to the federation account, you don't pay any taxes and you are so useless to the country as a whole.

What will happen to your dryport when Yoruba ports and borders are beyond your reach? It's then you will see the uselessness of the dryport.

Hold the feeding bottle with your might while it lasts because your dry ports today will be depots for all your future returning Almanjiris.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
You this psychopathic dogshit, I don't entertain idiots like you, so cut your dumb crap. It's no longer paranoia or conspiracy when your sorry ass case doesn't make any sense to even yourself. I don't need to come up with any conspiracy, truth is constant and the only way.

Whoreson, the rest of your post doesn't apply to me, so, keep your rants to your dense head, volunteer slave.
Blue3k2:
Lol you dumb rants boil to idiotic nonsense like always. All you had to do was make a reasonable point but it's all paranoid rants. Lol you call people dumb but you can't even come up with reasonable conspiracy theory. Lol you people are pathetic bunch no wonder your always whining and begging for Yoruba assistence.

Lol useless IPOB the dry ports are also ment to increase trade with countries like Niger. Trade doesn't just flow down south half wit. It's not only the borders in North thst are porous hoe do you think the Cameroonian flood in so easily. The borders by Benin is also porous hence why most of smuggled goof come from there.

I'm not from North idiot. Funny enough North West raise more IGR that you guys in SE do. It's funny bitterness and paranoia will kill you guys. Please go grovel to Yoruba to save you. At least you know you place on the bottom of power hierarchy.

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Blue3k2: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol are you upset paranoid subhuman I would be to if my life depends on Yoruba assistence. You're conspiracy theory was stupid. Only an idiot like you would use government ports to smuggle guns when porous borders all around you. Oh well I can't expect mongrel like youself to reason like normal human being.

Lol how an I slave. I'm not the one begging Yoruba to help me. It's weird how you guys talk about issues you don't have first clue about. Paranoia, bittetness and ignorance will kills you cretins.

Truthcat:
You this psychopathic dogshit, I don't entertain idiots like you, so cut your dumb crap. It's no longer paranoia or conspiracy when your sorry ass case doesn't make any sense to even yourself. I don't need to come up with any conspiracy, truth is constant and the only way.

Whoreson, the rest of your post doesn't apply to me, so, keep your rants to your dense head, volunteer slave.

1 Like

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Rolings: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Truthcat:
What is this one saying. You need to call your doctor, you are sick, gongosu arindin!

I repeat you have a low self esteem . Get help before its too late

1 Like

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Your own self esteem must be dead then, if mine is low. You might want to see your psychiatrist first.

Rolings:

I repeat you have a low self esteem . Get help before its too late
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
You this iddiot need to stop stuttering your way around here. Do you need to bathe in your saliva or what?

With all the nonsense you are spewing here, you are a walking copse jare!

Blue3k2:
Lol are you upset paranoid subhuman I would be to if my life depends on Yoruba assistence. You're conspiracy theory was stupid. Only an idiot like you would use government ports to smuggle guns when porous borders all around you. Oh well I can't expect mongrel like youself to reason like normal human being.

Lol how an I slave. I'm not the one begging Yoruba to help me. It's weird how you guys talk about issues you don't have first clue about. Paranoia, bittetness and ignorance will kills you cretins.

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Blue3k2: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol this subhuman is tears. Shouldn't you be groveling to Yoruba to get Hausa fulani off your throat. The backwards culture that produced this crybaby is truly pathetic. Please don't emberess your people by telling us where u come from. They don't want to associate with stain you.

We all recognize you for the loser you are. Paranoia, bitterness and ignorance will kills you cretins. The only redeeming quality about you is you know you and your pathetic cretins can't achieve anything with assistence.

Lol you'll cry about Yoruba in all your future post on this website pathetic mud dweller. That's a fact.

Truthcat:
You this iddiot need to stop stuttering your way around here. Do you need to bathe in your saliva or what?

With all the nonsense you are spewing here, you are a walking copse jare!

1 Like

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Getting you parasitic goblin of my space is exactly what I'm doing prevailing over my people. You need to talk about your blood thirsty barbarian culture that has rendered your lineage a waste of space, never has my culture being talked as backward from time immemorial, look at my region compared to yours and get your answer. You whoreson of no lineage, already know where I'm from, unlike you bats who are ashamed to name where you come from.

And I recognize you for trash-eating dumb horseshit you are. A lowlife who can't be anything in life unless you get it from my backyard. My lineage has be living in best home when your neanderthal fathers were still living among animals in the jungle.

Like weaning a baby, get ready to start eating your children once again, because the feeding bottle Yoruba put in your mouth right now, will not be available forever, foolish parasite.

Blue3k2:
Lol this subhuman is tears. Shouldn't you be groveling to Yoruba to get Hausa fulani off your throat. The backwards culture that produced this crybaby is truly pathetic. Please don't emberess your people by telling us where u come from. They don't want to associate with stain you.

We all recognize you for the loser you are. Paranoia, bitterness and ignorance will kills you cretins. The only redeeming quality about you is you know you and your pathetic cretins can't achieve anything with assistence.

Lol you'll cry about Yoruba in all your future post on this website pathetic mud dweller. That's a fact.

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Blue3k2: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol pained losers ranting on internet and groveling to Yoruba is how you free your people. Lol a pathetic culture produced you since your only effect you have in world is begging for and whining. This is your greatness mud dwelling subhuman?

No wonder you are bottom of the power hierarchy. I feel sorry for you pathetic cretins. You should have been an abortion considering fact your just lame cyber warrior. Your lineage is living in Yoruba states so they don't have to travel to far to beg for assistence.

You cursed subhuman mongrel will be forever since you're too weak to free yourselves. This Why you will always beg Yoruba forever. I'm laughing dummy I already told you I'm not from north. I shouldn't expect much from lowly animal who's only knows how to beg...

Ignorance bitterness and paranoia will kill you pathetic cretins. Contnue begging Yoruba since they are key to freedom. Open a thread about it loser.

Truthcat:
[b]Getting you parasitic goblin of my space is exactly what I'm doing prevailing over my people. [/b]You need to talk about your blood thirsty barbarian culture that has rendered your lineage a waste of space, never has my culture being talked as backward from time immemorial, look at my region compared to yours and get your answer. You whoreson of no lineage, already know where I'm from, unlike you bats who are ashamed to name where you come from.

And I recognize you for trash-eating dumb horseshit you are. A lowlife who can't be anything in life unless you get it from my backyard. My lineage has be living in best home when your neanderthal fathers were still living among animals in the jungle.

Like weaning a baby, get ready to start eating your children once again, because the feeding bottle Yoruba put in your mouth right now, will not be available forever, foolish parasite.

1 Like

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2018
You cringing moose need to read what you wrote and see that you are a shameless begging bat. My culture is still the best and most copied in Nigeria. You backward rat won't know that because your brain is placed under your feet.

You primitive savage probably failed math in school, so you won't know that out of 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria my tribe is the vp, that can't possibly put me at the bottom politically. And economically and socially, I'm your king, so what exactly are you this imbecilic wanderer talking about?

Lunatic, you are sounding like you care about Yoruba again, go and see your psychiatrist, you need a straight jacket soaked in glue, asinwin.
Blue3k2:
Lol pained losers ranting on internet and groveling to Yoruba is how you free your people. Lol a pathetic culture produced you since your only effect you have in world is begging for and whining. This is your greatness mud dwelling subhuman?

No wonder you are bottom of the power hierarchy. I feel sorry for you pathetic cretins. You should have been an abortion considering fact your just lame cyber warrior. Your lineage is living in Yoruba states so they don't have to travel to far to beg for assistence.

You cursed subhuman mongrel will be forever since you're too weak to free yourselves. This Why you will always beg Yoruba forever. I'm laughing dummy I already told you I'm not from north. I shouldn't expect much from lowly animal who's only knows how to beg...

Ignorance bitterness and paranoia will kill you pathetic cretins. Contnue begging Yoruba since they are key to freedom. Open a thread about it loser.

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Blue3k2: 12:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol the best crybabies in all of Nigeria. I believe what ever backwards tribe produced you must be high garbage people. Lol their sons only talent is begging Yoruba to free them from Hausa fulani oppression.

Lol your best brightest and most sucessful people yet so called you can't free yourselves. You have to go groveling to help. There goes your double minded nature your best but at the same time your oppressed powers tribe. What a joke you cretins are.

Ignorance paranoia and bitterness will kill you pathetic mongrels. You no longer want to own up to fact the best crybaby tribe has beg for its freesom. Lol open more threads preach your message.

Truthcat:
You cringing moose need to read what you wrote and see that you are a shameless begging bat. My culture is still the best and most copied in Nigeria. You backward rat won't know that because your brain is places under your feet.

You primitive savage probably failed math in school, so you won't know that out of 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria my tribe is the vp, that can't possibly put me at the bottom politically. Economically and socially, I'm your king, so what are you this imbecilic wanderer talking about?

Lunatic, you are sounding like you care about Yoruba again, go and see your psychiatrist, you need a straight jacket soaked in glue, asinwin.
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 12:50am On Apr 14, 2018
You better go and get your psychiatric injection before you hit pavement again. My tribe is the royal tribe of Nigeria, the one feeding you and your people, your meal ticket and god.

Beggar, my people are the freest people in Nigeria that others are even begging us to free them, and we are even going to be more freed when we show all of you the atounriwas the door out. Ode, afofungbemu
Blue3k2:
Lol the best crybabies in all of Nigeria. I believe what ever backwards tribe produced you must be high garbage people. Lol their sons only talent is begging Yoruba to free them from Hausa fulani oppression.

Lol your best brightest and most sucessful people yet so called you can't free yourselves. You have to go groveling to help. There goes your double minded nature your best but at the same time your oppressed powers tribe. What a joke you cretins are.

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Blue3k2: 1:07am On Apr 14, 2018
Yawn loser cretin telling me royalty. You been boring me about Yoruba since the thread opened stopped crying boy. Are the Yoruba going to free you pathetic cretin. Keep begging since your reach only in cyber space.

You and rest of disgruntled conspiracy theorist talking out your necks. Royal idiots with inflated egos. Stop snorting your coke and come back to reality mongrel. Ignorance bitterness and paranoia will kill you pathetic cretins.

Lol internet revolutionary show me how your begging stops anything. The Plateau and Oyo dry ports are coming up next. All you're going to do but whine in comment section again.

Truthcat:
You better go and get your psychiatric injection before you hit pavement again. My tribe is the royal tribe of Nigeria, the one feeding you and your people, your meal ticket and god.

Beggar, my people are the freest people in Nigeria that others are even begging us to free them, and we are even going to be more freed when we show all of you the atounriwas the door out. Ode, afofungbemu
Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 1:30am On Apr 14, 2018
I bore you pathetic goblin with my great culture that I'm proud of, when yours, a parasitic one is shrouded in secrecy. At least you now agree with me that my culture is not backward like yours.

Your miserable life has been brainwashed and sunburnt, so you won't know beyond what you have been programmed to say and do.

Don't mistake me for your unproductive parasitic self. We know the Oyo dryport (if there will ever be anything like that) is a trojan horse, but apoda like you would sell your mother for a chewing gum.

Blue3k2:
Yawn loser cretin telling me royalty. You been boring me about Yoruba since the thread opened stopped crying boy. Are the Yoruba going to free you pathetic cretin. Keep begging since your reach only in cyber space.

You and rest of disgruntled conspiracy theorist talking out your necks. Royal idiots with inflated egos. Stop snorting your coke and come back to reality mongrel. Ignorance bitterness and paranoia will kill you pathetic cretins.

Lol internet revolutionary show me how your begging stops anything. The Plateau and Oyo dry ports are coming up next. All you're going to do but whine in comment section again.

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Blue3k2: 1:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Just like I thought the royal peasant is nothing but talk. All you cretins can do is pound your chest like a dumb animal. The port idea is 2006 coming to light. A pathetic cretins like you wouldn't know these basic facts. Nobody cares about your bottom feeding culture hence why I never asked mud dweller. Please don't bore me with details.

I knew you wouldn't have comeback. You internet losers can only rant on internet. The Oyo dry port is being worked on while you whine. After it's done you'll be in comment section crying blood. No go have you evening mudbath pig.

Truthcat:
I bore you pathetic goblin with my great culture that I'm proud of, when yours, a parasitic one is shrouded in secrecy. At least you now agree with me that my culture is not backward like yours.

Your miserable life has been brainwashed and sunburnt, so you won't know beyond what you have been programmed to say and do.

Don't mistake me for your unproductive parasitic self. We know the Oyo dryport (if there will ever be anything like that) is a trojan horse, but apoda like you would sell your mother for a chewing gum.

1 Like

Re: Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May by Truthcat: 2:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Talk on, Ode! So because there is dirt dug up with few woods nailed, it means work is being done there? And you said since 2006? What a waste of life. You have no ability to think properly, your brain has been scooped out for you to eat, you are already dead oloshi!

You have probably used your mother for money rituals and it backfired, the consequence is what is driving you like a paper in the wind. We are not buying your sermon, be wise first. I add to my land, I don't remove from it, so take your dry port to the place you truly belong not where you wish you to belong. Omo ale jatijati!
Blue3k2:
Just like I thought as a royal peasant I'm nothing but talk. All me a cretins can do is pound my chest like a dumb animal. The port idea is 2006 coming to light. A pathetic cretins like me wouldn't know these basic facts. Nobody cares about my bottom feeding culture hence why I always run from my region. Please don't bore me with details.

I knew you wouldn't have comeback. You internet losers can only rant on internet. The Oyo dry port is being worked on while you whine. After it's done you'll be in comment section crying blood. No go have you evening mudbath pig.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Morocco / Supreme Court Upholds Deregistration Of 74 Political Parties / Police Arrest Couple Over Alleged Self-Kidnapping In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.