Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (42154 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by CuriousMynd: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
A Twitter user has narrated how his friend found out his girlfriend got married after they had a misunderstanding that lasted two weeks.

Read the tweets below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-finds-out-that-his-girlfriend-got-married-after-they-quarreled-for-two-weeks.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by 912(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obviously the dude was dating someone that wasn't dating him. He was just an atm to her. He might have enjoyed a number of pity f**ks once in a while but those were just to give him hope so the money will keep flowing.

I wouldn't want to call him a side nigga because he is less than a side nigga. I'm sure the babe quarrelled with him deliberately to avoid any distractions during her wedding.

He should take solace in the fact that he helped fund a small portion of her wedding cheesy baba atm cheesy

367 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Pierohandsome: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
That slot was already cheating on her man and waiting for a slight opportunity to move on and that 2 weeks ws the opportunity she used in nailing the whole.

The wedding plan was already near so she caused the misunderstanding inorder to use the space to move on

Ashawo ten naira

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Who told u she's ur girlfriend? U just the side niggacheesy. Its her main boo she got married tocheesy.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pierohandsome:
That slot was already cheating on her man and waiting for a slight opportunity to move on and that 2 weeks ws the opportunity she used in nailing the whole.

The wedding plan was already near so she caused the misunderstanding inorder to use the space to move on

Ashawo ten naira
correct olive oil dey ur headcheesy

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Ikemefuna44: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
TWO WEEKS? The guy should thank his stars. The girl was obviously not in love with him. The break up was a blessing in disguise for the guy.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Sheuns(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

Women ehn. Never put all your hopes in one woman o. It's best to show 40-60% love for a lady. No go dey over love else you go enter one corner.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Kingpee2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why is this issue being overrated sef,the dude was just a handbag waiting to be thrown away,she got her shot when they had their fight,men should also learn to know that some girls are not just wasting time on .....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Twoclans(f): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
They were not in love with each other. When people genuinely fall in love 24 hours is too much for a quarrel to last not to talk of two weeks. I don't even know how people define love this days.

He is only crying wolf because she outsmarted him. Before I forget he should go and collect all the money she obtained from him within that two weeks. She is even a cheap swindler.

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.

22 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Too bad for her. She has sown a seed that will surely hunt her in the future.
912:
Obviously the dude was dating someone that wasn't dating him. He was just an atm to her. He might have enjoyed a number of pity f**ks once in a while but those were just to give him hope so the money will keep flowing.

I wouldn't want to call him a side nigga because he is less than a side nigga. I'm sure the babe quarrelled with him deliberately to avoid any distractions during her wedding.

He should take solace in the fact that he helped fund a small portion of her wedding cheesy baba atm cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Too bad for her. She has sown a seed that will surely hunt her in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Fourwinds: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
912:

hmmmm......you got it...that quarrel was to avoid distractions truly...

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by youngreezy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:
They were both not in love with each other. When people genuinely fall in love 24 hours is too much for a quarrel to last not to talk of two weeks. I don't even know how people define love this days.

He is only crying wolf because she outsmarted him. Before I forget he should go and collect all the money she obtained from him within that two weeks. She is even a cheap swindler.

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.
na wa o wia u stand na?u blast d babe stil blast d guy again...u sef talk am abeg cary ur wahala dy go joor!

10 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Dpussyhunter: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
men are scum!!!

men are dogs!!!

men are............!!!

women are angels!!!

women are doves!!!

women are.......!!!

issoraite

22 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by NwaAmaikpe: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

The guy was on waiting list.

I pity guys who quarrel or keep malice with their girlfriends.
These hos have a 'bitchmode time of the month' when they need to take all the sluttiness off their system. That's when they pick little fights with their men.

If you are stupid enough to fall for it and start malice,
Just know you've given her visa to be a whöre for those days the malice is supposed to be on.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by brainpulse: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by brainpulse: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Sharon6(f): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
I'm sure she instigated the fight, some babes sef grin

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Abfinest007(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
sorry console urself
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by HalfAmazing(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
FEAR WOMEN.....!!!
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by pweshboi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
912:

Lol, the guy don jonz no be small...

14 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
side boo things

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by SoapQueen(f): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
OMG! Ladies are getting more heartless. The guy might probably be one of those guys that like to form and ghost their girls. Off/on relationships.

Still, the girl did bad. Very sad.

6 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Jaykolo10(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
The guy was always a morata at Madrid..... in other words a super sub....

cry

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Olalan(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Love is filled with so much deceit in this generation. But the guy is also not smart not to have know he's a maga to her.
BTW people who call peps who check their partners immature can take a cue from this, maybe just if he had checked the girl a bit more he wouldn't have been this deceived.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by ipobarecriminals: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
sad Very good. Beta ti marry her type. and go out to play away match.and serve u d hubby d crumb..Abeg.,Move on
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by NIJJAking(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in
eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by BruncleZuma: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Patented: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
I pity the guy she married. at least this one is now free

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by owobloww: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Who told u she's ur girlfriend? U just the side niggacheesy. Its her main boo she got married tocheesy.
Naso bro na side nigga jareh,make he no even talk am outside
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by scribble: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Women are scum

She instigated the argument in order to feel less bad about what she was gonna do

Or just a plain ole cruella devill

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.