Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Wow: Meet The World First Satellite Android Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow: Meet The World First Satellite Android Smartphone (446 Views)

Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow: Meet The World First Satellite Android Smartphone by Ezehill(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
The world first satellite smartphone is here which is said to be perfect for travelers. People who spend most of their lifetime traveling are usually forced to switch SIM card or phone as the case maybe in other to receive network coverage. It's quiet annoying when you see someone having up-to 5-10 different SIM all because he/she is a traveler.

What about when network coverage is not in your location? Well, I believe that Thuraya X5-Touch has solve the problem.

Thuraya company said that the X5-Touch is the world first Android satellite smartphone to enter the world which i haven't heard or see any all this years but currently seeing it coming to existence.

The device is aimed at customers who frequently move in and out of terrestrial coverage across, so it makes a perfect tool for those working in the government, energy projects, enterprise communications, and NGOs. 

Let's take a look at the X5-Touch specifications and features.
https://www.tutorialscope.com/meet-thuraya-x5-touch-worlds-first-satellite-android-smartphone/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Infinix Hot4 Needed In YOLA / Tecno Camon X Reviews, Specs And Price / I Need A Display Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.