Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (35366 Views)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Peterosky(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2018
My dear brother, learn not to attach much emotions when asking out a girl whose answer to your love advances is not certain, yet always be ready to render help to even your enemies except where you fear that your help maybe used against you.In conclusion, if you have the financial ability to help her, please go ahead not minding the fact that she turned down your advances. And again, please kindly render the help without thinking about her looks since ones looks most at times does not define his/her financial challenges.Finally, don't expect her to say yes after rendering the help. Just give and forget about her. She will definitely come looking for you if the relationship was meant to be established. And please let her know that you are not helping her because you want her to consider your request but just to help a friend in need whom you Cherish so dearly. Then go home smiling and watch the magic this will do.But don't forget to thank me later. Wish you all the luck you desire.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by slex(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Poster guess what number you are on herbalist of guys to fall for her sob story and win a gift.

A girl that makes asking for financial help her first impression is a no no from me but you and I are not the same.

Think about it, she gives this same story to over 30 toasters and last last 18 pays. Only you know the amount she asked for so multiply it by 18 and that's your answer to your question.

2 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by ifihearam: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Clothes cover a lot of people's misery
You will see them looking all beautiful and smart outside but one kobo they don't have especially men they will use all the money they have to purchase clothes just to impress one babe somewhere that is busy fuçking some other guy

By the way don't be a stingy man
If you have the means to help,help without expecting anything in return
Must there be a commitment for you to help

it's not by force to be someone's boyfriend
Your time will come

I wasn’t expecting anything less from a lady. I wonder how many guys you have helped without expecting anything in return. The guy she dated when he was asking her out should be the one to sort her out.

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by famiebee(f): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2018
bassey87:
There is this particular girl I met on social media. She is extremely beautiful with lots of guys trying to woo her. I am a financially stable dude with a good business that brings in steady income and continue to expand.

Though she never asked me for money I sent her money willingly because I was really having it. I was more concerned about her attention though I got very little of it because she was in a relationship at the time.

I guess she started having problems with her boyfriend and I really needed her attention so I could win her over to my side but she started dating a new guy immediately from what I saw in her post and pictures. I met her for the first time and tried to make love to her but she refused, I didn't feel bad about it because I really wanted her for myself and wanted a chance to access her character to know if I can build a life with her. She was willing to come sleep with me the next day but I left before she made the call that she is sorry about yesterday and will come spend the night with me.

After that anytime I sent her a message she hardly reply so I got fed up and stopped talking to her and changed my phone without updating her. I was surprised she contacted me again after a long time and we got talking. Within a couple of days she started telling me about her financial difficulties that she needed money urgently to solve some personal and family issues, but the way she dress in all her recent pictures doesn't tell of one in need of assistance though I don't care because I really like her. She has been showing concern and always check on me ever since.

Presently I am in a position to give her more than what she requested for but what I want is love but she is more concern about the money. I have been painting a picture of someone who is struggling and I expected her to have deleted me by now but that has not been the case. With her beauty I am even wondering why she came to me when she could easily get countless rich dude to give her all the money she wants by offering herself to them.

I did a little investigation and found out some of the things she told me about herself and family are true but I couldn't get anything relating to her financial status. I have now concluded to continue acting poor to see if she will go away because I can't make a financial commitment without getting anything back in return. I can't really tell what is on her mind and why she really came to me.

If you want to help do it...helping someone' shouldn't be attached to anything and what if you have your way and you jam bad luck through the process It will take you time, prayer's to recover oooo
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by unknownsolja: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2018
bassey87:
There is this particular girl I met on social media. She is extremely beautiful with lots of guys trying to woo her. I am a financially stable dude with a good business that brings in steady income and continue to expand.

Though she never asked me for money I sent her money willingly because I was really having it. I was more concerned about her attention though I got very little of it because she was in a relationship at the time.

I guess she started having problems with her boyfriend and I really needed her attention so I could win her over to my side but she started dating a new guy immediately from what I saw in her post and pictures. I met her for the first time and tried to make love to her but she refused, I didn't feel bad about it because I really wanted her for myself and wanted a chance to access her character to know if I can build a life with her. She was willing to come sleep with me the next day but I left before she made the call that she is sorry about yesterday and will come spend the night with me.

After that anytime I sent her a message she hardly reply so I got fed up and stopped talking to her and changed my phone without updating her. I was surprised she contacted me again after a long time and we got talking. Within a couple of days she started telling me about her financial difficulties that she needed money urgently to solve some personal and family issues, but the way she dress in all her recent pictures doesn't tell of one in need of assistance though I don't care because I really like her. She has been showing concern and always check on me ever since.

Presently I am in a position to give her more than what she requested for but what I want is love but she is more concern about the money. I have been painting a picture of someone who is struggling and I expected her to have deleted me by now but that has not been the case. With her beauty[b] I am even wondering why she came to me when she could easily get countless rich dude to give her all the money she wants by offering herself to them.[/b]

I did a little investigation and found out some of the things she told me about herself and family are true but I couldn't get anything relating to her financial status. I have now concluded to continue acting poor to see if she will go away because I can't make a financial commitment without getting anything back in return. I can't really tell what is on her mind and why she really came to me.

because you be her aboki
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by SoapQueen(f): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2018
enonche85:

Am impressed that this is coming from a lady ...99% of ladies on this thread will still call the guy stingy and wicked for not giving her the money.

It's sad to see a guy who genuinely likes a girl and is seeking for her attention but the girl in return does not care and later will want to play with his emotions by defrauding him.

Stingy? Why would anyone call him that? Even my dad, I don't feel like I have the right to ask him for money. Truth is, in life, no one owes us anything especially financial rewards. However, she might truly be in need but checking up on the guy just because of cash is tad insensitive. She knows he loves her and she wants to be a bit manipulative. It is what self-centered people do. Dem no dey ever shame.

The Op should be be strong. This pain won't last forever. There's more to life.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by ifihearam: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Ladies!!!!!!

I love girls who don’t show interest in me and portrays the hard to get..... you can do that for years and I won’t be bothered. Read my messages without replying. Ignoring my calls. PROVIDED you don’t ask me for any favor then I will respect you more if you dare. You are finished.

2 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by pafisayo(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2018
bassey87:

Presently I am in a position to give her more than what she requested for but what I want is love but she is more concern about the money. I have been painting a picture of someone who is struggling and I expected her to have deleted me by now but that has not been the case. With her beauty I am even wondering why she came to me when she could easily get countless rich dude to give her all the money she wants by offering herself to them.

Find a random girl/boy who’s in need of Help and give them what ever you plan on giving her.
The truth is bitter but when a girl spends most of what she’s Got on clothing and material things they basically tend to always beg and beg and play the pity card to get from who ever is asking them out or trying to build a relationship with them .. the chances you are number 4on d list of those she’s playing the Finacial trouble tape for is very High ..
same goes with some young dudes ..
They display their Gucci’ shoes belt the Champagnes and the Good life all through Friday to Sunday on their status then on Monday they would play the i have one school ish bla bla bla for their supposed big Bro wey no sabi flex on Tuesday.. most times I basically just ignore .
Don’t encourage her to live beyond her means

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by ifihearam: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Peterosky:
My dear brother, learn not to attach much emotions when asking out a girl whose answer to your love advances is not certain, yet always be ready to render help to even your enemies except where you fear that your help maybe used against you.In conclusion, if you have the financial ability to help her, please go ahead not minding the fact that she turned down your advances. And again, please kindly render the help without thinking about her looks since ones looks most at times does not define his/her financial challenges.Finally, don't expect her to say yes after rendering the help. Just give and forget about her. She will definitely come looking for you if the relationship was meant to be established. And please let her know that you are not helping her because you want her to consider your request but just to help a friend in need whom you Cherish so dearly. Then go home smiling and watch the magic this will do.But don't forget to thank me later. Wish you all the luck you desire.

Nonsense.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Sterope(f): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2018
bassey87 will not help where he cannot benefit from. The girl does not love him. A healthy human being will understand that you cannot force attraction or love. You cannot possibly love everyone that is interested in you even they would sacrifice their life for you. There are many women out there who would give you the moon yet you shun them. It is called life. It is unfair, deal with it. Those women you shun are also dealing with it.

You knew she was not interested you still sent her money. Were you so desperate that you could care less about her feelings for you if only she would be with you? That is not love. You need to set a standard for yourself.

Now she is in a tangle. It happens. She needs help and it seems genuine. You do not need to love her to help her. It is the emphatic thing to do. I leave you to Karma and your conscience. Time is all she needs. I pray she is able to surmount her troubles with or without your help.

@soapqueen he never loved her!
SoapQueen:

I admire the fact that you came clean. You love this girl, sadly, she doesn't feel same about you. Don't give her cash if your gut feelings tell you not to.

Try to move on.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Sluvist(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2018
You play mumu role from the initial stage and she play sense on you, now that you tried to draw back, she pulls you closer with a request of what she believes is not beyond your capacity, and pretends to you with sweet words. You need to shine eyes, mumu.

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by SoapQueen(f): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Sterope:
bassey87 will not help where he cannot benefit from. The girl does not love him. Healthy human being will understand that you cannot force attraction or love. You cannot possibly love everyone that is interested in you even they would sacrifice their life for you. There are many women out there who would give you the moon yet you shun them. It is called life. It is unfair, deal with it. Those women you shun are also dealing with it.

You knew she was not interested you still sent her money. Were you so desperate that you could care less about her feelings for you if only she would be with you? That is not love. You need to set a standard for yourself.

Now she is in a tangle. It happens. She needs help and it seems genuine. You do not need to love her to help her. It is the emphatic thing to do. I leave you to Karma and your conscience. Time is all she needs. I pray she is able to surmount her troubles with or without your help.

@slayqueen he never loved her!

I wanted to reply then I realized you prolly didn't read all, what's worse? You got my name wrongly. It is "SOAP" not "Slayqueen". Of all the names I hate in the world, Slay queen ranks highest.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by benswagtt(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2018
deepwater:
OP giver her money and stop disturbing us.
You claim you have money, like stash of money, like money bag ... so give the needy WTF angry

I bet you are still broke but not as you use to be sad that is why you think you have plenty money..

Lemme tell you something brah...
If you truly get plenty money ehn... your swag and confidence go don change automatic...
Na the girl go they monkey for u anyhow! she go dey spread for your bed 24.... and guess what? you what even have time to Bleep her self as in you gonna be too busy making/counting money ...#Singing... I am counting my money, so i cant hear you!!!

u no get money, you just dey make noise
You started giving her coins when she didnt ask expecting her to open her legs (The babe be like niccur bring some notes and take the pussy)
You couldnt decode d code shocked
Now she has decided to release the code raw to u (Niccur bring the notes and take the pussy WTF)

You run to Nairaland to cry? You cant release the notes or what?

On a more serious note,give her the money and dump that girl
never wife her, you cant get all the money there is
a bigger fish will swallow her sooner than you can quote deepwater
There is a reason she kept your contact all the while.
You where just a maga in the nursery
She has been keenly monitoring your business and watch it grow
It is harvest time bro, time to dig u up and consume
Recall she went for another dude immediately she left the first guy
Dont think it was out from the blues
The second guy just left the nursery before you
and now she is done consuming him....

Be a man, dont pay for sex
Look for a better girl and stop flaunting your little money...
grin
claps#
u spoke well!
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Cupie22(f): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Bro,if you do have the ability to assist her financially please do.Guys dont really want to help ladies these days without a "reward" .Beautiful clothes does not mean she is good with finances.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Tlyon(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
You will see them looking all beautiful and smart outside but one kobo they don't have especially men they will use all the money they have to purchase clothes just to impress one babe somewhere that is busy fuçking some other guy

Your time will come

good talk ma,just to add little as a guy i would say he should help if he can and stand by her when she's in need just as a friend,even if she come spend d night don't touch her just request she put you in prayer. i know she would bring herself to you bro.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by ifihearam: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2018
famiebee:

If you want to help do it...helping someone' shouldn't be attached to anything and what if you have your way and you jam bad luck through the process It will take you time, prayer's to recover oooo

Shut up dia
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by enonche85(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Addy003:
Rubbish... If u av nothing to use money for, spend lavishly for your mother

God bless ur soul sir! grin

3 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Any woman who really loves you. Wont let you go, believe me. She find you back because you got the bills and gives her what loves most in you. But once its finished, She will treat you like tissue. Go make a life and marry your soul mate. Think twice or you will regret marrying the wrong person at a wrong hour of time.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by enonche85(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2018
slex:
Poster guess what number you are on herbalist of guys to fall for her sob story and win a gift.

A girl that makes asking for financial help her first impression is a no no from me but you and I are not the same.

Think about it, she gives this same story to over 30 toasters and last last 18 pays. Only you know the amount she asked for so multiply it by 18 and that's your answer to your question.

20k x 18 = 360k
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by MChaze25(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Your time will come

Wrong advice!!!
Very common from a typical Nigerian girl to say stuff like this
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by chrisjohn234: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2018
If you give her she will continue requesting from you even after she gets married but one thing is for sure, you will eventually sleep with her so make your choice
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by ademola020(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2018
If you have you can help her
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by enonche85(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

Stingy? Why would anyone call him that? Even my dad, I don't feel like I have the right to ask him for money. Truth is, in life, no one owes us anything especially financial rewards. However, she might truly be in need but checking up on the guy just because of cash is tad insensitive. She knows he loves her and she wants to be a bit manipulative. It is what self-centered people do. Dem no dey ever shame.

The Op should be be strong. This pain won't last forever. There's more to life.

Regards.

Am impressed I must say!
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by unipol(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Your time will come

But it is by force to give someone money as alhaji bring,. bringi, get a job and stop making other intelligent hard working women look cheap and loose their respect.

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by perdollar(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2018
my ex too is currently begging me for money. being kind wanted to send her some but my current girl said no way.

3 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Stormyweather(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Your time will come
T

May your days be long for this. The boys that dress with all their money to impress a girl that is busy not interested in them but rather interested in the boy that doesn't care shit about his dressing. i am always in the shoes of the boys that dont dress up like a barbie doll yet i have them all over seeking attention
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by masks(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2018
lwanga1993:
my dear go to bed.. you no get talk
walahi!!!
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by solidman59(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
bro dont give your money to a babe you are not sure of.

bassey87:

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:
young man don't ever help a lady.. help your male friends instead
they don't get it. these bitcches will never be loyal.she fuucked many men during the break and has been dumped.she is now looking for a mumu guy to settle down with. Bleep bitches they add nothing to a niigga

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Kingjames11(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2018
bassey87:

. [s]
bassey87:

. [/s]
bassey87:

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2018
thunderbabs:
All bcoz of one gal's puuli dt lots of guys aff hang here n there on their ceilings... Guy, wake up and send me some money instead.... Me fit help ur life tmrrw, not a gal undecided
she is fuccking a dude as we speak and this dumb OP gonna credit her when he can spend the money on his boys who will return the favor when he finds himself in a mess.Bleep hoes

2 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by LaudGuy: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2018
wisino1:
let me advice you since you have the money to throw around and in order to maximize ur investment and cure ur lust.......tell her to come over and take the money but on the condition she will spend the night when she come make love to her and enjoy ur self then give her the money ..... Then this ur lust we will be gone

Make love keh, guy pump that coochie up like it offended you. Give her half the money and tell her to call you in 2 days for balance. when she does ignore. End of story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.