Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. (2543 Views)

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 13, 2018
My wife remains a bombshell after 15 years of marriage and 3 kids. I must admit, my libido is high (I wouldn't know how other 41 year olds get-it-on; but me, I'm a..u know). I really bear with so much responsible working class mothers have to do on the daily but as much as I know these things, I still can't help the urge to make love to my woman.
The problem is, she's been complaining incessantly and can be distant atimes. Is there something new I need to learn. If you're better experienced in this department I'm definitely in need of your advice. Please respond maturely. Thank you.
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by ikbnice(m): 5:50am On Apr 13, 2018
How was her sex drive in the last fifteen years
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by sisisioge: 6:34am On Apr 13, 2018
It's awesome that you still have the hots for her...thankfully, she's been taking care of herself. Biko have you been doing the same? Are you still hot? Believe me, I've seen unbelievably hot 49yrs old...anyone would be happy to bunk him anything. Yet, there are some funny looking 40yrs old that we refer to as "elderly". If you are still hot, then you've got to help ease the stress in her life to score more...hopefully, all is well in eden. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Chubhie: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Simply take a new wife like our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Ranchhoddas: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chubhie:
End of discussion?
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 14, 2018
sisisioge:
It's awesome that you still have the hots for her...thankfully, she's been taking care of herself. Biko have you been doing the same? Are you still hot? Believe me, I've seen unbelievably hot 49yrs old...anyone would be happy to bunk him anything. Yet, there are some funny looking 40yrs old that we refer to as "elderly". If you are still hot, then you've got to help ease the stress in her life to score more...hopefully, all is well in eden. Cheers.
Thank you.
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Chubhie:
Taking a new wife goes against my religious beliefs and I'm also of the school of thought that it would not go down well 'to cut my nose to spite my face'. Besides, I can only but love one woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Chubhie: 6:34am On Apr 14, 2018
doctoradekokolo:

Taking a new wife goes against my religious beliefs and I'm also of the school of thought that it would not go down well 'to cut my nose to spite my face'. Besides, I can only but love one woman.
Perhaps a day shall come when you elevate above religious constructs or move over to another religion that accommodates the natural and traditional rights of man as encoded by nature and exemplified by our forbearers.

wouldn't go down well? Perish the thought cos all things can be controlled and automated with the right structure.

It has been shown that a man is more than capable of loving more than one woman and that problems arises the moment he starts living the lie of loving but one woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Fundamentalist: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Chubhie:

Perhaps a day shall come when you elevate above religious constructs or move over to another religion that accommodates the natural and traditional rights of man as encoded by nature and exemplified by our forbearers.

wouldn't go down well? Perish the thought cos all things can be controlled and automated with the right structure.

It has been shown that a man is more than capable of loving more than one woman and that problems arises the moment he starts living the lie of loving but one woman.

People like to live with lies cheesy cheesy in this our generation in the name of monogamy, A man is polygamous by nature

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Chubhie: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2018
Fundamentalist:

People like to live with lies cheesy cheesy in this our generation in the name of monogamy, A man is polygamous by nature
The results of living such lies are already self evident. Yet, people carry on. I don't understand this.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Gloriagee(f): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Do you help her with household chores? Bearing with working class women is not enough. Go out of your way to make things easier for her.

N listen. U mention that she's complaining incessantly. Wats the common denominator in her complaints? Listen without being judgy n see how you can help address the issue (s). Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Fundamentalist: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Chubhie:

The results of living such lies are already self evident. Yet, people carry on. I don't understand this.

Welcome to the 21st century, where people live by lies embarassed and yet believe in it . The funny part is that you hear their wives say that its OK for him to have a girlfriends, mistress but no to a second wife. Their so called wives denies their husbands intimacy and love but yt want the man to restrain himself for them always . May be they forgot body no b wood

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by babythug(f): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2018
quote author=babythug post=38028079]

Here are a few tips that might help you:

1. Try some romance during the day.Send her nice texts. Call her to check on her etc etc
2. Depending on what your work schedule and hers is like, try and ease up some of the chores/ activities she has to attend to in the evenings. Help the children with homework if possible. see how you can help to make dinner preparation easier, this includes plucking ewedu if necessary cheesy.
3. The s.ex doesn't have to be immediately you both get into the room. Give her an hour or more to sleep, then you can warm your way in... you can also try early hours of the morning. She may be better rested and more receptive.
4. Buy her nice gifts to show how valuable she is to you. Doesnt have to be expensive. Even recharge card will do wink
5.Good luck![/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2018
Chubhie:

I disagree with you. Thanks for your opinion anyway.
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2018
babythug:
quote author=babythug post=38028079]

Here are a few tips that might help you:

1. Try some romance during the day.Send her nice texts. Call her to check on her etc etc
2. Depending on what your work schedule and hers is like, try and ease up some of the chores/ activities she has to attend to in the evenings. Help the children with homework if possible. see how you can help to make dinner preparation easier, this includes plucking ewedu if necessary cheesy.
3. The s.ex doesn't have to be immediately you both get into the room. Give her an hour or more to sleep, then you can warm your way in... you can also try early hours of the morning. She may be better rested and more receptive.
4. Buy her nice gifts to show how valuable she is to you. Doesnt have to be expensive. Even recharge card will do wink
5.Good luck!
Hmmm ! Thank you so much. You're the best.
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Fundamentalist: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2018
doctoradekokolo:

I disagree with you. Thanks for your opinion anyway.

Just tell us you are afraid at how the society will see it sad

I really hate to see people pretend
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Just tell us you are afraid at how the society will see it sad

I really hate to see people pretend
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Richy4(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
If she has been complaining, let her draft a time table for u on which day(s) that suits her.. It will be selfish if you are doing it while she was not enjoying it.. Just talk it out..

The time table might be hilarious but it might help since you were the one that got it really bad.... And it will help you to anticipate any day it was your time cheesy
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Gloriagee:
Do you help her with household chores? Bearing with working class women is not enough. Go out of your way to make things easier for her.

N listen. U mention that she's complaining incessantly. Wats the common denominator in her complaints? Listen without being judgy n see how you can help address the issue (s). Good luck!

I don't think choreplay works , though he should help to make things not just easier for her but sane, if she knows the act is because of sex it would seem somehow, then again its possible she's not just attracted to the husband anymore.
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Richy4:
If she has been complaining, let her draft a time table for u on which day(s) that suits her.. It will be selfish if you are doing it while she was not enjoying it.. Just talk it out..

The time table might be hilarious but it might help since you were the one that got it really bad.... And it will help you to anticipate any day it was your time cheesy

Time table sex lol that's the sign of detioration, it seems Marriages kills ones libido.
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Gloriagee(f): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Except helping your spouse shouldn't be all bout sex but about being each other's helpmeet. He acknowledges her work and domestic schedule is pretty intense. Lil things contribute to building an atmosphere of intimacy.

pcguru1:

I don't think choreplay works , though he should help to make things not just easier for her but sane, if she knows the act is because of sex it would seem somehow, then again its possible she's not just attracted to the husband anymore.
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Vikky014(f): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fundamentalist:

And a woman is what in nature?
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Richy4:

Time-table !?...guy, I never said anything about being that old. Who draws/negotiates a time-table for sex anyway. Just showing my boo this thread is a problem solver in a way. Some of the response are so hilarious. cheesy

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Fundamentalist: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Vikky014:

You think I would waste my precious time with "feminist" wink wink

Sorry

You miss road kiss
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Chubhie: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Vikky014:
You tell us.
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Chubhie: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Vikky014(f): 6:29am On Apr 15, 2018
Fundamentalist:

You think I would waste my precious time with "feminist" wink wink

Sorry

You miss road kiss
I'm in katsina. the high rate of divorce here is as a result of new Amaria. they are so many divorcees In the Muslim world. don't sound as if a Muslim woman will be over the moon to share her husband. in ur small mind any girl that counters ur opinion is a feminist. yeye
Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Fundamentalist: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Vikky014:
I'm in katsina. the high rate of divorce here is as a result of new Amaria. they are so many divorcees In the Muslim world. don't sound as if a Muslim woman will be over the moon to share her husband. in ur small mind any girl that counters ur opinion is a feminist. yeye

While I'm also in south eastern Nigeria, where we have a lot of fatherless babies (bastards), child factories and ritualists who use them to make money

Yeye dey smell

Re: I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. by Dyt(f): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Did I read where he's been adviced to try another woman?
cheesy grin cheesy

Nairaland weee not keeeee me
Hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Married Lady Lets Her Husband Do All Domestic Chores, Is It Normal? / My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. / Dispute And Fight Among Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.