Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (31981 Views)

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Prince Charles In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by zoba88: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2018
DSP Ike Ekweremadu held a meeting with the new President of International Criminal Court, ICC, The Hague, Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji yestrday.Disclosing the news,he said...

'I had the honour of receiving the President of the International Criminal Court, ICC, The Hague, Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji, who paid me a visit today.

We shared perspectives on global issues, especially as it concerns the mandate of the ICC.

I conveyed to him the goodwill of the National Assembly of Nigeria and assured him of our support to the ICC's efforts to check crimes against humanity and ensure justice for the victims.

As a Nigerian and African I am proud of the jurist. I believe his emergence is a collective honour for Africa.

Importantly, as somebody coming from Africa, I believe that he is in a better position to understand the issues around the mandate of the ICC because a lot of these atrocities have been recorded in Africa.

For us as a civilised people, we believe that human life is very precious. That is why the right to life is the first right in the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria and I think that is the same with modern constitutions the world over. Genocides, war crimes, crimes against humanity, and aggression should have no place in civilised world.

On his part, Judge Eboe-Osuji said the purpose of his visit was to express his gratitude to Nigeria for supporting the ICC and its mandate.

He also said that the idea of the rule of law must continue; that there must be accountability for violations of international criminal laws. And I totally agree with him'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/ike-ekweremadu-meets-with-president-of.html?m=1

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by zoba88: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by justineu(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2018
I like this Ike ekweremadu of a man, he is really representing his people..

Modified: FTC since 2012, this shows something great is coming my way this year. grin grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2018
A biafran as ICC presido?!!

Buhari go hear am

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by rainylad(f): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Now i know why buhari and his APC goons are harassing Ekweremadu via EFCC...Nobody should disturb my mentions about 'kwaraptshan'...You will only have your mouth odour to argue with.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by alfonso36(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2018
if you need me to supply you cashew directly from igala land in kogi state, contact me lets do business 07032115893

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari and his terrorist friends are in a hot, black soup. cry

Igbo nwere madu...

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Lipscomb(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2018
They will kick you out office soon continue associate with thief.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Jwonder(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin No wonder Buhari and his mad cows have been harassing this man, Buhari is scared, he doesn't want to end up like Charles Taylor, if him matter venture enta ICC this igbo man go just sentence am direct grin cheesy

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Lipscomb(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2018
givan:

Igbo nwere madu...
son there is a different BTW an organization like ICC and a sovereign state . Nigeria can pull out of united charter anytime . you can't take America or her citizen to ICC because they are not part of ICC.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by lordkush: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2018
useful idiots. where 're you all ?

them 2 're biafrans. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
They will kick you out office soon continue associate with thief.

Is he a greater thief than the owner of Lagos?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by lordkush: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
son there is a different BTW an organization like ICC and a sovereign state . Nigeria can pull out of united charter anytime . you can't take America or her citizen to ICC because they are not part of ICC.
then y didn't Charles Taylor pull out.

zombies. always yapping rubbissh just like buhari

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by highpriestess: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2018
cheesy
buhari and his cohorts go hear am.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by HiddenShadow: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Lipscomb:

Nonsense talk

Tell Buhari to pull out Nigeria from ICC and watch what will befall him after that

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by IJOBA2: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Is he a greater than thief than the owner of Lagos?
YOU MEAN "THE FROG EYED MAN"

30 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by SLIMDON88: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Whatever the gathering of the ibos may stand for my Sir M. Buhari can never be sent to the hague

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by proeast(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
lordkush:
then y didn't Charles Taylor pull out.

zombies. always yapping rubbissh just like buhari
Don't mind that zombie and his likes. Why didn't Charles Taylor, Omar Bashir and Jomo Kenyatta pull out? The first criminal has been locked up since, the second one is a fugitive who can't leave his country Sudan without risking arrest while the case against the third hasn't been proven. The last days of the terrorist will be spent in prison for all his crimes against humanity. If you read between the lines, especially the last paragraph, you will see where Ike Ekweremadu paraphrased what the ICC president said that those who committed crimes against humanity in Africa should be brought to book. And if you look closely in Africa today, you will see that Buhari is the most ruthless ruler who is using state resources to commit ethnic cleansing, exactly the same way Omar Bashir of Sudan did with the Jan.ja.weed against Dafur natives. Thank God that the current ICC president is not just a black African, but also a Nigerian, so no one will cry of racism when Buhari is arrested tongue tongue

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Does the president of the ICC know that he's shaking hands with a common criminal, a looter of public funds and a destroyer of people's destiny?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Nonsense talk

Tell Buhari to pull out Nigeria from ICC and watch what will befall him after that

What will befall him? cheesy
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:
cheesy

buhari and his cohorts go hear am.

*yinmu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Jwonder:
grin grin No wonder Buhari and his mad cows have been harassing this man, Buhari is scared, he doesn't want to end up like Charles Taylor, if him matter venture enta ICC this igbo man go just sentence am direct grin cheesy

*yinmu

Take Obasanjo to ICC first for leveling Odi.

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2018
givan:

Igbo nwere madu...

*Yinmu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:

Now i know why buhari and his APC goons are harassing Ekweremadu via EFCC...Nobody should disturb my mentions about 'kwaraptshan'...You will only have your mouth odour to argue with.

*yinmu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
justineu:
I like this Ike ekweremadu of a man, he is really representing his people.

Hmmmm... A confirmed thief representing his people abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by proeast(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2018
proeast:
Don't mind that zombie and his likes. Why didn't Charles Taylor, Omar Bashir and Jomo Kenyatta pull out? The first criminal has been locked up since, the second one is a fugitive who can't leave his country Sudan without risking arrest while the case against the third hasn't been proven. The last days of the terrorist will be spent in prison for all his crimes against humanity. If you read between the lines, especially the last paragraph, you will see where Ike Ekweremadu paraphrased what the ICC president said that those who committed crimes against humanity in Africa should be brought to book. And if you look closely in Africa today, you will see that Buhari is the most ruthless ruler who is using state resources to commit ethnic cleansing, exactly the same way Omar Bashir of Sudan did with the Jan.ja.weed against Dafur natives. Thank God that the current ICC president is not just a black African, but also a Nigerian, so no one will cry of racism when Buhari is arrested tongue tongue
I wrote Jan.ja.weed only for nairaland to turn it to APC cry cry Does it mean that it is now official that APC is a terrorist party grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by ThatFairGuy: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2018
When you hear Saraki/Ekweremadu are about to declare for presidency race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Pavore9: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
A biafran as ICC presido?!!

Buhari go hear am

You think say ICC na village square gathering? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by justineu(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

Hmmmm... A confirmed thief representing his people abi?
at least he is still better than Tinubu who Av looted and still looting his people and state dry.

7 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Newpride(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Running from pillar to post just to defend ur corrupt act

U will find favor only if the court was built based on corruption.

Nigerian politicians are all thieves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by 400billionman: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Small man with a BIG God

6 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by rattlesnake(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2018
justineu:
I like this Ike ekweremadu of a man, he is really representing his people.
exactly helping therm spend their money in dubai
thiff

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Forum Rebukes Tinubu Over "Ready To Get Dirty' Comment / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.