Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) (44829 Views)

Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result / Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Faithway10: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji has shared an adorable video of herself on Instagram bursting some 'Shaku shaku' moves.

The screen diva has never shown this side of her, so this is a big one!

Watch the video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1DCoBPi9gg
https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/genevieve-nnaji-shows-off-her-shaku-shaku-moves.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by tammyboy1(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
watch how they will come and hype this lady now.. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Obinweluego(f): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Uyiii: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
If this is your definition of ugly, then I want to be very ugly.

you wey dey talk sef, see how you do face like last yearangry

358 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by barallanee(f): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
jesus shocked tell me dats not ur pics..pls,am crying

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

Checking your profile picture, I can only conclude you're being ironic.
Either that or you're highly deluded. It's not easy, I understand. cry

Away from that, this lady should just shaku shaku into her husband's house. undecided

30 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Vince77(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2018
"Go and marry" crew food don ready

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Shedrack777: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
barallanee:
jesus shocked tell me dats not ur pics..pls,am crying
i no fine but if i should come and toast you now, it'll take you only 12 hours to say yes as my girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Shedrack777: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Uyiii:

If this is your definition of ugly, then I want to be very ugly.

you wey dey talk sef, see how you do face like last yearangry
uyiii, why are you always behaving like you have a problem with me. did i snatch your money or girlfriend or faith?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Chinachriss(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Classy ageless Genny. I just love the way she clandestinely live her life. No controversies, always progressing. This shows maturity and class. I love yiur style Genny. I love you jare!

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

Sadist spotted, I urge ya family member to always be close to you, cos u sound suicidal. Freak angry .

53 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by pode(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
I expected ladies to be saying all this not you guys for Christ sake

19 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by babasolution: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2018
pode:

I expected ladies to be saying all this not you guys for Christ sake

nairaland as exposed the minds of many young nigerian guys as weak bitches,the future is female indeed

15 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by BCISLTD: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
village people are strong oo

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by gbolly0001(m): 12:51am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
i no fine but if i should come and toast you now, it'll take you only 12 hours to say yes as my girlfriend

I just found a fool undecided if this were twitter OMG you would have been served what you deserved bro am sure you don't have a partner in your life

17 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Karlman: 12:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

...i keep wondering as to why idiots always wanna trend?

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Papoose269(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
Guy if I was you, I would have taken my profile picture off before making this statement, that way people would have thought it was a classy, handsome guy thinking that way.

56 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Sterope(f): 12:57am On Apr 14, 2018
She made the raz music almost classy. smiley

I miss her on screen.

28 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
His location is even Daura cheesy

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Ivix(m): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2018
How come no one is talking about how good a dancer she is. smiley

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 14, 2018
Wow cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by ennysuccess(m): 1:05am On Apr 14, 2018
kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 14, 2018
She's much lighter than before

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by beautydutch(f): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2018
FishLegs:
His location is even Daura cheesy
lolzzzz

21 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Jethrolite(m): 1:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
Go wash your eye.

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Ekennedy: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

You're soooo soooo foolish!!!! + ...just remain foolish for now till you respond.

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Queenext: 1:17am On Apr 14, 2018
And so?

Is she the only dancer,or that can dance it?

Or is it cos its Genevieve, that's why it made FP?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Robisky001(m): 1:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Criis:

Checking your profile picture, I can only conclude you're being ironic.
Either that or you're highly deluded. It's not easy, I understand. cry

Away from that, this lady should just shaku shaku into her husband's house. undecided
If that's his pix then, we can only conclude that he is an embodiment of repulsiveness.

13 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by naijjaman(m): 1:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
So you think the only way you can feel better about your miserable lives is by bringing others down....

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Bobrisky Shows Off The Foodstuffs He Got This Month (Video) / Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.