Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack (10124 Views)

He Drop The Poison - Charm Into My Shoe / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
#CopiedFromOurTelegramDiscussionForum

Odogwu Akataaka:
I got an emergency call right now from a member @demianmnemonics Who got shot last night from unknown gun men.

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. There are some things which is not supposed to hear about us. It's only an ofeke that goes by gun shot or matchete cut or bottle, axe and any sharp object

Life is precious and must be protected. Ones inability to protect his or her life is act of ignorant.
The gods are wise!
They are aware that time shall come when men will go after life of their fellow, which was why they made provisions for life security which the esoteric goes on enjoying today

There are things which is not supposed to hear about a member of light house of wisdom

It sound odd that a member of light house of wisdom is poisoned or 'gone so soon' by a gun shot. If that happens, that's to say, we aren't what we said we are

To avoid a repetition of this ugly news and things like that. I wish we look forward seeing how we can get you protected

This information is for those who understand value of life. Therefore, we have the ability to provide you gun protection, charm/poison protection, matchete protection and bottle protection as found in ring

Since we are cooking it, we can reproduce as many quantity as we want using same material cost.

This is to say, it will cost you nothing if we have many request. If it's something that will cost one person 250.000 for example to get this done. You see that 50 person's will have to pay the 250.000 to have it done.

The only difference we have here is cost of the ring.

Coming to that, it's either we accept to provide the ring or you go on sending to us the type of ring you want

Whichever, it must be original quality ring to avoid peeling.

Understand we have to roast them. This probably will turn the whole metals to possess heat of black ashes. That's to say, when you receive it, it will be all black but will take time to wash away as you continue to make use of it

Even when the black spots all wash away, it still serve the purpose for protection

This is what I have to say as regard to the development

I don't know how to cry for the dead if I can help protect life. I have made this knowledge known to you this-day. When you read, understand you have been told. More light to your path. Angels guide
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Henry:
Good morning GM
Good morning light bearers.
GM how do we go about the protection ring, I am interested.
I think every member here should have one.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Every member should have one is for those who desired and requested for it. Would you give to someone who does not make a request?
Just like as I always said, whatever information I have, I make it known to people. It's left for one to accept it to be true or ignore. We can't give to who does not desire for it.
Yesterday I received two different bad news. One from a member @Yusuf a member from Kaduna who reported having a severe neck pain, having bandage all over his neck. Which am sure is a witchcraft attack having gone to three different hospitals without remedy.

We can't stand more of this ugly report here

That same yesterday, a member was reported been shot by unknown gun men. Should I keep quiet?

I have to do something if I am Odogwuakataaka to protect life of members of light house of wisdom

This was the purpose for the report as I made yesterday. If members indicate interest, we look forward doing something about it. If not, we ignore and keep other discussions. That's where I stand!
Maybe, it's not your portion today but you never guarantee tomorrow. The world is not getting better any day. Evil men and women are all over the places. The wise work using wisdom.

We read from wisdom of Solomon in Ecclesiastes 7:12
For wisdom is a shelter, and money is a shelter, but the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom keeps the one who has it alive

Angels guide!

Cynthia:
Am interested

Omoka:
Interested sir

Especially now that election is around the corner. Am planning to work for atiku and am taking a sensitive role in my state as soon as he declared

Sella Accra:
Pls do we buy one ring for the knife and gunshots or two

Odogwu Akataaka:
This is what we are to do, the ring will contain medicine against charms and poison, machete cut and gun protection.
That's to say, when your foot, or hands match or torch poison, it will not harm you.
The ring will protect you from charms through occult witchcraft. Be it sending or any means. Any thing evil someone send to you through air will not penetrate your body.
If someone poison your food or drink, immediately you touch the food or drink, the poison will destroy having no effect on you.

Because you may not likely wear the ring all the time, we shall send you the dust which you will mark on your body for protection and another to swallow.

The one you are to mark includes gun and machete protection.
You will swallow the witch against witchcraft attack for poison and charms

Sella Accra:
Am interested

Odogwu Akataaka:
For those of you who may wish to include bottle protection, we have to prepare two different ring for them. This is because, one of the material as seen in gun protection which is 'vulture' can't accept material one of the material as seen in bottle protection which is 'crocodile skin'

For this reason, we have to prepare them differently

eagle:
Able Gm I am interested

Odogwu Akataaka:
I hope it's clear?

Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Sellasie Accra:
Pls do we buy one ring for the knife and gunshots or two

Odogwu Akataaka:
The machete, gun and poison protection will be on same ring

If you don't want gun protective, we remove it and add bottle protection making: machete, poison and bottle protection to be in same ring

If you want all of them, that's to say, you would talk about two rings. The bottle would be different in a different ring

For those of you who may not like to put on ring, you can as well swallow and mark on your body. Whichever you want, you let us know. As you want it, we shall provide it for you.

I hope I made everything clear?

Ask your questions if you have any

More light to our paths
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Ivory Delta:
What are the rules to abide by when wearing the ring or cutting or swallowing the charm?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Now I tell you something. Not all spiritual exercises has rules to abide a situation by which you provided the all required materials for the performance. That's to say, if the exercise ask you for a white ram, you provide it. It ask for a female vulture, you make it available for the gods. If it also requires crocodile tail, you provide it. Having provided all that the gods desired for your request, you owe none and leave to forbid nothing or less unlike when it ask you for crocodile tail, you pledge and ask for. A substitute. If it ask for left hand of female monkey, because of your inability to provide you also solicit for a. Substitution. While all these take place, you are indirectly accumulating charges for yourself.
As a result of this, you maybe ask not to do this using the charm or do that for the effects.
This is why, sometimes, you hear powerful spiritualist saying something like "I don't negotiate materials" or "l wouldn't like using inferior materials for work".
Having heard this, understand he talks about safety of the assignment.
But some individuals would do themselves thinking they are doing the spiritualist.
A situation by which you were asked to provide a ram, you go on begging to provide a he-goat.
This could bring about conditions after the ritual exercise

So, what do I have to say in this case. The only rule to abide by those of you who are interested is this. On the very day of the ritual exercise (which will be announced), those involved must abstain from sexual intercourse and anything related to kissing or touching of woman or man (which may lead to you lossen control as a man or woman).
Therefore, you must abstain from sex of any kind.
And this rule is applicable to the very day you have to insert the medicine on your body and swallow the other (for those of you who may wish)

Apart from this two days, you have nothing again to forbid for the sake of the ring and its affiliate

Another thing I would chip in here is this. Knowing that am going to do this for youths more especially, I will ask my shrine to hold ransom whosoever that uses the power for robbery. I have to make this known knowing that am dealing with human who change like chameleon

You won't be surprise to see who will make use of the opportunity for robbery knowing that "o dighi eshi". Therefore, if you use it to snatch away something from something or intimidate a failure by gun point, the spirit will hold you ransom. How it will work is left for us but you will leave to be disgrace.

I am providing this charm for sake of life and to give members of light house of wisdom maximum protection

If you are wise, you know what I mean.
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Ivory Delta:
Does the ring need renewal?
Can the ring work for anyone who finds it and wear it?
Is there any special incantation to be made by the user?

Odogwu Akataaka:
It doesn't need renewal though I can't guarantee it forever. It will have to last forever if you keep with your oseoji rituals. Oseoji body rituals goes along way renewing whatever positive energies as seen in the body

This is my 21 to 22 years in spiritual assignment. People that I have done the medicine all through the years have not returned to complain. I always ask them to keep oseoji rituals at least ones in a year. You need to perform oseoji body rituals (for those who aren't good with daily oseoji ritual)

Even though you don't do it at all, it has no effect but what we are talking here is forever services

The ring can work for a virgin. Why I said this is because we have rules here. Should the person who find it has sexual intercourse on the very day of the ritual, that's to say, the ring won't serve him or her the purpose

Same as the very day the very person made first use of the ring, you know, we have another rule which says, you should abstain from sex the day of the ritual exercise and the day you have to insert the ring on your finger

This is why, I have 100% guarantee for a virgin instead

You aren't the spiritualist who prepared it. What is the need for incantation? Yours is to observe the rules and insert the ring on your finger for usage
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Ivory Delta:
We were told if one do a gun or machet charm ,the charm will be attracting u to were u will get shot or get cut,so that the powers in the charm will not be idle.is this true?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Many are tales by people when it comes to spiritual matters. Few are true while great percentage are false information like this report.

Why must the charm push you where someone will shot you to prove its effect?
What I know is this, powers are mostly abused by youths

For instance, you know when a youth has gun protection, he would want to let everyone know that 'o dighi eshi' that's to say, nothing dey happen. Unlike when an elder has it

For goodness sake, we have no other intentions for doing this if not to protect life of people against sudden death by bullet wound, poisonous attack, witchcraft operation and rest.

When you have this ring, it will only protect you for the purpose and wouldn't be there to expose you to where armies or police are doing gun parade

Laryea:
Am interested sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
Never mind what people say, mouth can say anything but the truth remain few among all spoken words of fools
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by Mikee7(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Scam scam scam, all I see is scamming shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 6:07am On Apr 24, 2018
Cynthia:
How do I get mine and how much

Odogwu Akataaka:
This information is meant for members of Light house of wisdom. If we have good number of people who indicate interest, from the numbers, we look forward knowing what it would cost individually.

We can't say, this is the cost price if we don't have a precise number of persons.

For example we have 20 persons, the amount will be higher than when we have 50 person's

When we get interested members, from the number, we can split the fund to see the cost per head. Moreover, the issues of what you need have to be involved as you indicate interest.

Read above to understand we have two defined methods to produce the ring.

It would serve better you indicate interest telling us which you need or saying I need both of them

Chidi:
I'm interested in the protection

Odogwu Akataaka:
More light to our paths

Sammy:
Please sir I need both

Chidiebere:
I'm interested.

eagle:
Sir I need both of them....I pray a large number turn up for this so the burden will be shared as a team we have always been..

Henry:
Am interested in both of them

Uba:
I need both of them my able GM.

Onyekachi:
Please am also interested in the two. Thank you Sir
More light to our paths

Pino:
I am interested in the one for protection

Amobi:
My able Gm I'm much interested for both.

Ernest:
Ekenem Odogwuakataaka 1 of our generation and generations to come, onye isi nchu aja ekenem gi ma kenekwa ife na emeli gi ife, nna anyi onye ma gi ma onwe ya..
May the most high, the angels, the gods and goddess and your ancestors continue to bless you more and more in all the areas of your life and may them pay you for this wonderful and great work you are doing for their children...
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

Sir I am interested for the one of protection with the ring not with the bottle
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Arinze :
Greetings to GM. We are permitted to ask question and my question goes thus:
GM, assuming one decides to render the power in both rings or charms ineffective, how does one do that by himself if you are no more here with us

Odogwu Akataaka:
Does it cause a disturbances?
Do you own the power and the ring a sacrifice?
Were you asked to make sacrifices for a renewal?
What would make you want to render the power ineffective?

Alright, when you want to render it ineffective, for the ones you mark on your body, to cause it ineffective, you have to peel your body possibly with knife �

Chop off your body parts where you mark it at the same time remove all your blood knowing that it has mixed with your blood

Mixing with your blood is the possible reasons why the mark you made on your chest, forehead, back and both shoulders with your top foot would protect your entire body from witchcraft attack, poison and charm, bullet proof and machete protection

If you must have stupid reason tomorrow to regret your actions today, wisdom ask you to stay clear. Everybody must not be wise and be protected

You must have asked this insinuating gun protection, machete protection, witchcraft attack and protection from poison and charms are evil practices. As Christians would say, it's idolatry.

Christianity has corrupted minds of many. People find it impossible to think positively when it comes to spiritual related matters

Before you judge yourself and pronounce evil against earthly activities and idolatry, first understand that roots and herbs are among the materials for the ritual exercises for this assignment

I don't know if it's Satan who created those herbs and roots.
You may tell me!
Who made them effective for protection from bullet, charms, poison, and witchcraft?

Maybe you tell me if it's I Odogwuakataaka who created them and came with the knowledge to make this possible

If what is done in China against the so called Christians are not implemented in Nigeria, people will continue dieing everyday from religious doctrines full of ignorant

A lot of people have been brainwashed

That even to take roots and herbs for medications, people still term it to be idolatry

Onye ana-ezi uzo, o na-efu ohia!

They would ask you to pray for Holy Ghost protection, they will buy bullet proof cars and ride on military and mobile police convoy.
Attending high cost hospitals for medical checkup and treatment.
While you fall sick, they pray for you and ask you to fast.
When they fall sick, they travel abroad to highest hospital for adequate treatment. Consuming high cost drugs.

Who is deceiving who?

Yet people opened eyes and sees no deception melted against them

Sellasie Accra:
Gm is not only in Nigeria it's Africa problem

You see pastor surrounded by macho bodyguards
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
This morning, we are to have final discussion, bringing into a conclusion the issue of the moment as it concerns life and protection.

I have taken enough time to calculate, having considered many things as related to finance. I understand that without reasonable turn up (reasonable number of interested members) , it would be difficult for most of us here to afford the price for the ritual exercise.

But if we can get a minimum number of 20 to 30 members, we go on with the exercise, if not, we have to make cancel the program

Let's first talk about the ring � and its availability.
Understand all fingers are not equal, therefore, members who have interest should consider one among the following options.
1: get your best of ring choice, size and send to us before the ritual date. This mainly concern ladies among us.
But when you do this, please do buy a quality metal which will stand the heat otherwise it will have a reshape.
To do this, don't get deceived by fancy look instead relate to ring dealers, telling them that you desire a nice quality ring that can stand heat.
It's not wrong you tell the person using best words to help him or her serve you better than otherwise.
When you do that, do send to us using any well known transport companies to Onitsha where my boys would pick it up

Consider G.U.O, Peace mass, Young shall grow motors. These three we have good relationship with for way bill.
All the same, before you do the well way bill, do call me and let me know the motor company.
Upon my confirmation, you can send it.

2: We learnt that women's most common ring � sizes ranges from 5-8.
While women average ring size is 7.

Men's most common ring � sizes ranges from 8-12.
While men's average ring sizes is 10.

On this note, you may choose to tell us your size should you know, if not, consider going to ring dealers for confirmation of your sizes. Then relate to us to help us get your sizes.

I hope we are done with rings?

Remember, I made us to understand we have 4 charms to attach to the ring which would make the ring to be two differently possessing different services.
Should you need the two, get two rings or place order for two rings.

3: some of you who may not like putting on rings, remember we informed house earlier that we are going to send dust of the medicine to people who desire (to mark on the body). When we do, we shall guide you perfectly on how to do it.
In this regards, should you don't need ring, let us know so that we send you the dust medicine for body rituals.

Below are medicine involve on the assignment :
1: Gun protection
2: Machete protection
3: Bottle protection
4: poison protection
5: Wichraft protection

Leo Shawn:
How much is the cost my able grand master ?

Odogwu Akataaka:
For those who may need all these, understand you would need two rings or the dust for whole.
But then, I have to tell us.
If you must mark all these on your body, that's to say, your skins are going to look like mine.

What does that mean?

It's not good for ladies to have scarce all over the bodies

Some men's who like showing their body, same thing to them

Going by the mark, you have to mark round about your abdomen, chest, shoulders, foreheads, back, hands and upper foot

Though it will all get to be covered soon by the skin, however, do not forget we are doing this with a razor. The mark must be visible upon close view

Only the witchcraft you have to swallow among them all. Others goes by body mark

I have to state this clear now so that tomorrow, it wouldn't sound like "had I know".
This is why I have to take enough time explaining all in details

So that you have your best of options.
The ring will contain all but have to be in two rings

We are certain that a particular material as found on bottle ritual exercise does not go with a particular material found on gun ritual protection. This is while we can say, those who does not desire bottle protection may go on to order for one ring having 4 charms on it

Those who order for the 5 charms would be notify after rituals, which among the ring that possess/contain the charms as detailed

We may choose to boil three in one ring and two in another

That's bygone!
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Next option is the price

Just like as I mentioned earlier, I have taken enough time to check and calculate.
This involves consideration of your earnings hence I have to do this in average.
We are talking about everyone @Light house of wisdom not just some of us

Therefore, I have come to realized that we must do something that each and everyone of us will see and understand we are for all.

On a normal ground, going to a spiritual home for ritual exercise on gun protection, some of you know truly well not all spiritualist has the ability for the the performance

If you don't know, go and enquire

But all these, we have it in common here @Aguleri because our people are known for war.

We fight all the time like the Israelites.
It's our nature not that we look for trouble but he who understands would know that every tribe has what they are known for

Therefore, gun protection cost high but here @Light house of wisdom, I won't like to put all these into consideration

But one thing I know is this, if we don't get at least 20 to 30 interested members, count me off.
Why I won't continue with the exercise is because, I can't cover the expenses for the five charms

I work to chop, no one foot my bill!

If I should spend many days in search of materials for this 5 different exercises, suffer and engage all my household for the night and day ritual exercises under scorching heat of fire � boiling and performing sacrifices at the end, I have nothing to chill with, I won't be much happy

This is why, since we are not going to charge you as we do per person's in normal ground. But bringing it low for each and everyone of us to benefit

We can't look below getting #20.000 (twenty thousand naira ) per individuals who seek for 4 medicine and #25.000 (twenty five thousand naira) for the 5 medicine

Finally, those who are interested should indicate interest, telling us how many they want. Moreover, you have to let us know if you are sending ring to us or we have to buy ring on our own.
Whichever, it remain same price.
Did I talk about the waybill?

Way bill would cost each person additional #1000 (one thousand naira) within eastern part of Nigeria and #1,500 (one thousand five hundred naira) if you are in the western or northern part of Nigeria

Here I stand!

I don't know if it sound good talking about duration to help each and everyone of us to come up with the fund

In regards to that, we have done a thing in the past @Light house of wisdom which we later find out that even when you say, we shall do this in the next 30yrs

Not all will be available then even when all indicate interest

Therefore, at this point of discussion, if you know you aren't going to participate, pls don't contribute to this development in anyway

If you know you are interested, let us know and at the same time tell us when you expect to make your payment

With this, we can be certain perhaps come up with final conclusion

We have to conclude this to face other topics different from this to keep the house moving in positive directions.

More light to our paths
Angels guide

Kings:
I am interested
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Linda :
Greetings, GM and to everyone in the house. I have interest.

Ginika :
What if I'm interested in only poison and witchcraft protection?

Kings:
May Almighty God, gods and goddesses prolong your life, Our GM. More lights on your path.

Sellasie :
Good morning Gm am interested but am from Gh n my money Will ready by next week Saturday

Kingsley :
So much interested....

Leo :
Interested GM

Godspower:
Gm am interested but my money will be ready by next month I don't if it is okay sir.... More light on your path

JP :
Very much interested in the 5 medicines - 2 rings. Money to be ready month end (next 2 weeks).

Amobi :
Witchcraft protection and gun protection. My money is ready. I'm in kogi state.

Cynthia:
Witchcraft protection and poison am interested in two

Next month ending

Henry:
I am interested but remove bottle protection.
My money is ready now.

GM I have a little question.
I once visited a spiritualist who did protection charm for me, at the end of the rituals he gave me a new razor blade, I chewed it and swallowed it without any harm. to confirm the ritual was done OK.
I want to know if it will affect the ring protection we about to embark on.
Angels guide.

Ginika :
I'm interested in witchcraft and poison protection. My money will be available next month ending.

Kelechi :
Am interested in all of it, my money will be ready by month end

Ivory :
I would like to know why the charm to make money cost more than the charm to protect human life.
Is money more important than human life?

Kelechi :
Gm I want to ask if having done a charm for protected previously won't in any way affect this one

Victor :
I need it bottle remove bottle my money will be ready next month.

Ikechukwu :
Odogwuakaata I. I salute you sir. You have given me more than I bargained for. You have opened my eyes to knowledge and wisdom hence I feel free to say and define the truth.
You are a blessing to us.
Please, sir can ladies on their monthly period undergo the rituals? This is a question a friend asked. I need more information sir.
Thanks
More light to your path.

Osita :
I am interested Sir.

Chidiebere :
Odogwuakataaka, Shlomo of our time, may the gods and goddesses bless you more and more with health, wealth and wisdom. I wanted to ask a rhetoric question, in a case where one gets hospitalized, in case of injections, is one supposed to remove the ring? Just asking. More light to your paths. Angels guide.

Ginika :
That's okay by me.

Mark :
I am interested, will pay by month ending

Henry:
GM, pls confirm transfer of N20,000.
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 2:33am On Apr 26, 2018
gh
Re: Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack by bunbit23: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2018
kj

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief / Wrong decision / Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.