Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) (41779 Views)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by martineverest(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2018
nairaland is becoming stoopid everyday
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Divay22:
Chioma Comman show me the way na cry cry cry

There's no particular way she can show you. Just be a good woman and hope for a good man.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Obierika:
It's either this girl's toto is very sweet or her babalawo is very good at his trade

You don't know anything. She has a good head so says IFA. She has good Ogbanje that brings prosperity to any man she dates. That is the reason why davido keep her
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Donopsiano(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Ellabae:
True love exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by amiibaby(f): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
jaxxy:
When a man loves a woman he does wat?
spoil her silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2018
wow, 0B0 & Chioma Davido The Spoil This Girl With love[code]
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by agbonkamen(f): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Nairalanders and jealousy undecided
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

There's no particular way she can show you. Just be a good woman and hope for a good man.
Just be good woman grin grin grin grin
Alright.. I wee try
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by ChaleeBendel: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Davido this davido that, who davido epp?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2018
amiibaby:
spoil her silly

Just dat? Anybody can do dat

And turns her to a babymama.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Obierika:
It's either this girl's toto is very sweet or her babalawo is very good at his trade

Trust me, baba, na the Toto. I used to have a plain and natural looking girl like that. They tend to have low mileage and great pusssy.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by MRhaj: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Love in the air....... Don't you know relationship and falling in love is sweet when there is money
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Tabitha03(f): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin it's good to have money. i'm tired of dating broke guys.... I need to enjoy too
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Divay22:

Just be good woman grin grin grin grin
Alright.. I wee try

Please do. It works!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Ellabae(f): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=Donopsiano post=66672907][/quote] Am saying True love exist.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabitha03:
grin grin grin it's good to have money. i'm tired of dating broke guys.... I need to enjoy too

As a broke girl, you shouldn't have dated a broke na. Who wee epp who?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Please do. It works!
No it doesn't..
I'll only be good because i want to and not necessarily for anyone sad
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Amosen: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2018
https://yourbride.com/ International marriages have become a common practice among western men who want to connect their lives with young and beautiful girls from Eastern Europe. With an increase in demand for women from Russia and Ukraine mail-order bride services have quickly won popularity around the world, and many of them established themselves as a trustworthy business. Here are top 10 mail-order bride websites that are certainly worth trying.

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Divay22:
Chioma Comman show me the way na cry cry cry

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
so because i dont have 30billion. chioma dumped me for davido. baba God please listen to my cries. why is this life unfair. chioma that told me she would never ever leave me. chioma broke my heart because of money and davido
now i agree
*all girls are dogs. one day e go better sad
Work hard, yes u can.....
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2018
MChaze25:
I hope to see an Igbo guy feel lively like this with a Yoruba babe ooo..

#igboamaka tongue

Sheybi dem say Peter of PSquare wife na Yoruba.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by crafteck(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Naijacelebsvids:

Yes oh

I laugh in broken English

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by noah91(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2018
MChaze25:
I hope to see an Igbo guy feel lively like this with a Yoruba babe ooo..

#igboamaka tongue
Ode is your birthright. Chioma is only a potential babymama. After that, the rest na history. One of P square brothers married Yoruba and he is cool with it. Coscharis' son also married one. Abeg leave your empty chest beating
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabitha03:

I can give you the good things of life

But you wee remove pant for me sha. Deal? angry
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by talk2emma: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
With a Population Of 180 Million People, a Lying, Clueless Illiterate old man is all Nigerians can offer as her President.
Sleeping 4 to 5 hours daily at work. Was overseas for 158 days and absent from office for 263 days in 2017.
Yet, some people are clamouring for the re-election of the Most Corrupt Leader In The World For The year, 2017 according to Transparency International and world media. - Hope For Nigeria

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by tomdon(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Davido is enjoying this toto for real
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by MChaze25(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote aut cryhor=SlayQueenSlayer post=66673546]

Sheybi dem say Peter of PSquare wife na Yoruba.[/quote]
He doesn't seem as lively as DavidO.
David is full of Joy and madly in love.
Look closer!!!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Buzzinnn(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
So food is now seen as luxury?
Can you afford that cheese,but am just surprised the way they're displaying those mood wondering if they would enjoy the meal
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Anglojosite7(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Chloe88:
finally cool
Finally what
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Divay22:

No it doesn't..
I'll only be good because i want to and not necessarily for anyone sad

Okay, I will tell you a story. I have 4 girlfriends. The least money conscious of them gets the most money, gifts, love and respect from me. While I have sex with others, I make proper love to her.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by MChaze25(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Sheybi dem say Peter of PSquare wife na Yoruba.

David is madly in love. So lively. Full of Joy and happiness. Chioma is alive too. Both smile lively. Both have love in their eyes if you look closely
Have you ever seen Lola smile before?
She is even a mixed breed.
Peter drew closer coz of the mix not coz she was pure Yoruba joor.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
so because i dont have 30billion. chioma dumped me for davido. baba God please listen to my cries. why is this life unfair. chioma that told me she would never ever leave me. chioma broke my heart because of money and davido
now i agree
*all girls are dogs. one day e go better sad
Why would God answer u when he knows u are lying.
U think u are doing him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.