Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS (57198 Views)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos / Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by biomedics(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol � � �
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by OmoOshodi(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Na the person Wey laugh there na e cracked me up ..... It can never be his dad..... The refrain no add up ..... I can only beat my dad if he's Buhari

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by 8stargeneral: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol...i no go fit die on top persn matter abeg grin
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by graphicsgal3000(f): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
lol...weakling
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by ufuosman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dat nigga never chop for a week na
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
mikool007:
give him mine when you are done grin
ok Fam grin grin
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
That's the best way to separate the fight. We were taught this in Boys brigade those days. Believe me, the guy that gave him that punch will do one of these;

cheesy Abandone the girl he was fighting with to check the condition of the collapsed man or.

cheesy Run for his dear life.

This is a possibility o.
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
That was a lucky punch. The ‘Anthony Joshua’ will disappear for a while. I doubt if he would enter or sleep in the house that night.

Forget the punch, e don buy market.
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Obason22(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
I wish he unleash the blow to the babe make she respect men.
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by hamzyluv(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Grinch:
That's the kind of uppercut I will like to give Buhari any time I set my eyes on him gringrin

Bad badest badoo ... Maybe in the life after
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by debuscket(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
This is what we call "sucker punch"
Flawless victory in mortal combat
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
gbaskiboy:
I don't have MB to waste on this shit, next news please

Sorry for not watching it. Its really funny

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by mamachizzy(f): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
That guy actually punched his father who was trying to stop him from beating his sister. nothing funny about this
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Anoruo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.

From Hero to Zero.

Real quick!
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by madgoat(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Grinch:
That's the kind of uppercut I will like to give Buhari any time I set my eyes on him gringrin

U be proper mumu
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Godson32(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Technical knockout
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by NovusHomo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.

From Hero to Zero.

...in five seconds flat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by CHECKSURE(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Grinch:

I swear that day will mark ur freedom's expiry date, is better u use ur church mind. its an advice
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by giftedben: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
This one weak me o

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by babamadiba(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.

From Hero to Zero.
hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by JhyMedex: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.
From Hero to Zero.
ROFL..i laughed so hard i tink i heard sth pop!!.my appendix!!..lol..

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by rs172(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
sod09:
That guy should be competing with Anthony Joshua
What a wasted talent

lolzzzzzzzz na Anthony Joshua chest the guy go see n vamoose off from the arena.. my nigga
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Maximus85(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
BoneBlogger:
This is really hilarious. A video footage trending online shows how a man was knocked out with a single punch while trying to defend a lady who was fighting with another guy. The man tried to attack and beat a young man who was fighting with a lady in public.

Onlookers tried to stop the fight between the young man and the lady as they held each other before the man decided to step in and fight for her.

The young man gave him a single punch which threw the man off balance as he collapsed and had difficulty in getting up.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-knocked-out-with-a-single-punch-while-trying-to-defend-a-fighting-lady-photos.html

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Ke9wm5GC4

The dude was AJayed
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by mandate12: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Spar7tan:
Lol, e want to form champion, collect all the glory, and later goan toast the girl.

He'll now be like "I am your savior the other day"

Mission impossible. grin tongue

Haha.. The things men do for women!
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by MrMakaveli20(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
this same shiiit happened to me in my growing up years. the dude was picking on my crush. decided to prove myself. I got knocked out and when I woke up, couldn't find Ijeoma my crush.
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by mechanics(m): 4:26am On Apr 14, 2018
The man won't separate a fight again.
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by sapeleboi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Emmanuelorie: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
The man was trying to form for the lady so that she will like him, but unfortunately.....black out.....
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by SAMBARRY: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
What kind of foolishness is this? If the man no wake up,your own don be
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by SAMBARRY: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Obason22:
I wish he unleash the blow to the babe make she respect men.
violence doesn't make women respect men tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / Man Conceals N19million Worth Of Tramadol Tablets In Plasma TV Cartons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.