Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

'The Lady Next My Door' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'The Lady Next My Door' (1579 Views)

The Lover Next Door II / The Lady In Red / 'the Lady Next My Door' A Story From Wurastories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'The Lady Next My Door' by Kindoo: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Ten things are happening in this world. You think ten is too few, then million things. Women, women, women, I repeat the third time, if you love your husbands as I love my boyfriend, be ready for a battle without spare and arrow. I will tell you what I am seeing around here, so you will know how to calculate, strategize, make plans and win lest your husband return to you one day, with empty purse and account.
The lady next my door is a professional 'runs' girl, when I mean professional, I mean she takes 'handling' men as her work and she is good at it. She runs things, things don't run her. This lady is not from Nigeria here, she is from one of the neighboring countries, I won't mention it specifically. Her name is known by all as Vivian. She is moderate in most things, not too tall, not too short, not too fat not too thin, not too beautiful not too ugly but intelligent and hard working.
I got to know some of her moves by chatting with her. I know it is wrong to tell of what someone told me to the world but I need help someone out there. Vivian is very bright and 'shareful' lady. I saw and investigated the rest. She wanted me to join her clique, so she told me many things but I declined because I love my boyfriend.
She is a all-round girl. What she does is to let me say sell her body and service. Vivian takes her time to invest in this. Her one bedroom flat is like a five star. When you go in, you are in another world. First, is was neat to heaven. You can't get into her house and feel or touch dirt, no, she was good at keeping every where clean. The interior decoration is ever excellent, she sometimes combine her colours but most times, she call for a professional service. She changes her decor from time to time. Vivian loves flower so she uses both ready made and fresh flowers. Her room is always well decorated, she handles that herself. On her wall, she has provocative posters, and some other provocative dolls and toys, every where she thought it is needed. That is the very power place for clients, who needed her service in her own house. You can't get to the room and not be tempted even if you are most disciplined. Well you must be up-to something before you could enter there. It is the most reserved place in the house. The living room is enough for those not looking for something else. She had the mindset of giving her client the best in the house, so she made all things cool.
Her dressing is super. Vivian will never dress in a way that is not attractive. This is one of her brands. Anywhere, anywhere, even to church because she is a Christian, she wears attractive dresses; combine power colours, making guys look away from what they are doing when she comes around; soft distraction. When her clients are coming into her house, she knows what to do to make them get their heart desires; what they come seek from her. Viv knows what works for each client, she knows what to wear to get them out of emotional control. She knows how to do it. It is her job.
Vivian isn't ready to snatch your husband, but she would take all the money and drain him, then move on to the next. She would help him forget home to wake and sleep in hers pending the time all will be transferred, wealth transfer on the vibe of irresponsible emotion. There is no kind of food she does not know how to cook, in real and kind, so the man might not think of home you know. She takes time to study how to prepare food, mouth watery meals that would blow men off their right decision; and you know some men love food, so it is a good good-bye home for now. If your husband packs home away from home, he won't have problem with food. He will be fine. Don't think your skill of cooking is enough to secure your man, there are people daily learning on how to cook to keep him to their side in other to drain him.
Vivian goes to the internet to do mostly two things. The first is to get a way to improve her biznes, the second is to show her product to people of high profile. One of the things she searches for on the net is the adult world update. Any new style or trick? She gets it before others and tries it out with her well appreciated clients. I tell you, you can't be innocent with Viv. She is too loaded to be innocent. She told me of a drug she uses that keeps her energy high, so as the client wants it, she gives it in styles, tricks and times. Most time fun for her and the other party. With this she would make any man to vow a come back. Many of them do. Men with big cars and huge purse. If your husband is not in this category, you need not worry.
Another thing she does well is to accompany men to trips and functions, this has taken her to few countries. She is a professional, who would not steal or drug clients to cart away with their goods or money. Once you bargain with her and you pay in advance, she would offer you a clean service just like any wife would do in humility and fun. Hmm! This lady is the dangerous type. She can be more humble than you, who claimed that you had a court wedding with with him. And you know humility turns men on, they love lord worship.

Get the rest here
http://www.wurastories.com.ng/2018/04/the-lady-next-my-door.html

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Joseph(comedy,entertainment,life's Scenarios N D Story Of Joseph) / Dementia / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.