Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread (41304 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by melodyogonna(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
it's either Liverpool Vs Bayern or Madrid in the finals, Liverpool win this UCL o
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by egojeny1(f): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dinzelflash:
Liverpool for the cup! Who is with me on this?!

I am with u 100%, l wish it'll be so.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by tribalistseun: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cry Arsenal. vs Atletico Madrid. It is FINISHED. END OF D ROAD.
thats what you animals said about AC Milan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by maverickdude(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
At least, we neutrals get to enjoy the matches with cold orijin and suya without any tension cool

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by lordpreceey: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
NORSIYK:
It will be Real Madrid vs Roma

Liverpool vs Bayern

And Barca fans will be crying that Madrid got the weakest team but forgot that the weakest team got them eliminated

You are such a big fool

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by MorataFC: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
If Liverpool win the Champions League and Arsenal win the Europa League, what happens to that remaining third/fourth spot? Depending on where Liverpool finish of course. Does it get transferred or something to another country?
grin cheesy cheesy then Liverpool should stylishly finish out of top 4 and gives Chelsea the spot and let's wait and see what politics uefa will play grin

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by maverickdude(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
tribalistseun:
thats what you animals said about AC Milan
oga o,calling people animals...on top wetin? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by crownedprinz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
its been concluded already....Liverpool vs Roma and Real madrid vs Bayern

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
ajeleseujn:
If Liverpool remain calm and matured like they did in their previous matches, I see them going through to the finals. They might WIN it though.

It's obvious coutinho was a draw back to liverpools football. Everybody in Liverpool now plays yo their full potential since he left.

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Draw results are out!

LIVERPOOL VS ROMA

BAYERN VS REAL MADRID

Best draw ever! wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by voiceofthetruth: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
KevinDein:
One thing is sure though, all neutrals and lovers of clean football want Madrid knocked out.

Every neutral knows that was a clean penalty. Football veterans and coaches including Pirlo, Michael Owen and co have judged the referee made the right decision. Only biased football watchers think he should have let it slide. If the match was actually as fair as it should be, Benatia should have gotten a red card earlier in the game. Whatever it is, luck can't get you a champions league trophy back to back.

PS: I'm not a Madrid or Juventus fan. I would have even preferred Buffon winning the title this year.

9 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by RioA: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
i seriously pray for Bayern.
And I swear we will knock them off.
#YNWA. #Believe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by projet: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
This draw is to close to call who will make it to the FINALS after all the upsets in the quarters. its a 50:50 game. But i wish for Madrid v Liverpool FINALS. Cheers

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Suurulere(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
UEFA Champions League Draw
Bayern Munich will face Real Madrid
Liverpool will face Roma
while
Barcelona will face The TV.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by MEDICPATH(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
If Liverpool concentrate on the Champions League and slip up in the Premier League allowing Chelsea to nick fourth, then Liverpool win the Champions League and Arsenal win the Europa League does that mean England have six teams in the Champions League next year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Tecno66: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
bignoisemaker:
I just hope my darling liverpool is paired with roma..

Cc... Ishilove dominique
This Liverpool team are firing on all cylinders. They can take on any team at this moment. So cool temper.

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Ceede: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
holuphisayor:
And Madrid might just be on their way to setting a record that will stand till Jesus comes grin
tell 'em Man.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Madrid and Chelsea
heeyyyyy shut up correct your blunder now
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by jossyboy123: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
For today's fixed match. Kindly chat me up on my whatsapp number: 08149635884. Better still, you can call me on 08154062384
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by wykcool(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
It is what it is

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Adewalefae(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
MEDICPATH:
If Liverpool concentrate on the Champions League and slip up in the Premier League allowing Chelsea to nick fourth, then Liverpool win the Champions League and Arsenal win the Europa League does that mean England have six teams in the Champions League next year?
if its happens the way u predicted its means the fourth team in england will not qualify remember when Chelsea won the champions league they were six on the table Tottenham who came fourth didn't qualify that season

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by donphilopus: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
bignoisemaker:
I'm not disputing that. my statement is directed towards tottenham who would likely finish 3rd. They will go for play offs in place of liverpool who I think will finish fourth

English teams are entitled to four slots now unlike before that they were entitled to three. The fourth doesn't have to go for playoffs now. They get automatic qualification now just like the first, second and third. So Tottenham wouldn't need to go for the playoffs.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by dickson2000(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

Every neutral knows that was a clean penalty. Football veterans and coaches including Pirlo, Michael Owen and co have judged the referee made the right decision. Only biased football watchers think he should have let it slide. If the match was actually as fair as it should be, Benatia should have gotten a red card earlier in the game. Whatever it is, luck can't get you a champions league trophy back to back.

PS: I'm not a Madrid or Juventus fan. I would have even preferred Buffon winning the title this year.
Oga your head ova correct. No mind all this haters. They expected the ref. to let it slide away because they upturned their goal deficits and it was the last minute forgetting the ref.'s errors against realmadrid. if he hadn't blown, he would have robbed realmadrid as well. I feel for Buffon; anyways, it just taught us that "we can not always get everything we want in life".

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Tinoasprilla: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
real Madrid to play Bayern Munich and Liverpool to tackle Roma, never underestimate the Romans. The last time the 4 semi-finalist were from Spain, England, Italy and Germany. Liverpool were the winners.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by chukzyfcbb: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Micheal Oliver should be the officiating referee for Bayern Madrid in the second leg.

He did a very good job against Juve. I am certain Papa Perez would lobby for his return

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by naturalwaves: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Icon79:
Actually, the toughest opponent they would've gotten is Liverpool. This is an ageing Bayern team, but I think they still have enough to beat Real Madrid, if the game is officiated fairly. I know that Bayern is still being haunted by the level of officiating in last year's semi-finals against Real Madrid. Let's hope that history isn't gonna repeat itself. But I am not holding my breath.

O pari

Chairman, stop talking trash, Madrid beat them flat fairly last time as they were the better side. The so called offside goal has been analysed critically and never an offside. I guess you are yet to get over the defeating of Juventus. Please, use your senses when watching a football match. A penalty is a penalty irrespective of the time it occurs. Buffon said he expected the referee to have feelings and pity on Juventus because they sweated and struggled hard. Referees are not meant to be emotional but logical. Moreover, if anyone was robbed in that match, it was Real Madrid. Isco Alacron's goal was not in anyway an offside but it was not given. How come you idiots are not talking about that? undecided.
This whole lies is so annoying. The Madrid team is a machine, crushed Bayern comprehensively last time out, I hope you remember what the home and away aggregate was crushed Juventus without ojoro this time around only for you to try to play that down. Please, let us always be objective in our analysis and let us always use common sense.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
okay... smiley
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by naturalwaves: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

Don't mind them. They even turned blind eyes to Isco's goal. If the referee was deliberately partial to Madrid, how come he disallowed the goal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by naturalwaves: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
maverickdude:
At least, we neutrals got to enjoy the matches with cold orijin and suya without any tension cool
Lol. What team do you support? Is your team out??

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by XingXhang(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
holuphisayor:

what do you mean by clean football?
if you need 100% perfect match then stay glued to PlayStation grin

Even in Play Station there is no clean football, PES 17 to be precise, I had scored 4 goals and after Ronaldo scored the 5th one through a powerful header. The referee blew corner. Corner bawo! grin

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by kidneystones(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hala Bayern munich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs West Ham (3 - 2) - On 24th February 2020 / Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.