Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o (15972 Views)

We Buy For You From Aliexpress,1688 &taobao And Ship To Nigeria / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by udemzyudex(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Got my package today, customer friendly, fast response.

I recommend him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
udemzyudex:
Got my package today, customer friendly, fast response.

I recommend him.

Wow! Thanks Boss! We are hoping to do more business with you

1 Like

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by valarinz: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
valarinz:

Funds sent
valarinz:
This post is to confirm the phone number belongs to the username Ammc

We've been chatting and an account number has been sent to me for payment.

Quoting this message confirms it's same person so I proceed.

Thx

This order has been received today.

I provided the links and he handled everything from order, payment to shipment to Lagos.

Let no one ask me details cos I didn't ask him either, I just trusted him with my money and he delivered.

Five stars from me cool

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
valarinz:

This order has been received today.

I provided the links and he handled everything from order, payment to shipment to Lagos.

Let no one ask me details cos I didn't ask him either, I just trusted him with my money and he delivered.

Five stars from me cool

Thanks Boss for the patronage. Hoping to see you soon
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Luka316(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wow. . . . . . II just said let me give him a Try because all This while II have someone who normally fo my delivery for my goods but with so much delay.

But Ammc prooff to me that iI can get it faster and he did it.

Thank so much, II can trust you with my money.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Luka316:
Wow. . . . . . II just said let me give him a Try because all This while II have someone who normally fo my delivery for my goods but with so much delay.

But Ammc prooff to me that iI can get it faster and he did it.

Thank so much, II can trust you with my money.

Thanks Boss for the patronage. Expecting you soon
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by diaamondz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
He is very reliable and prompt.quick and fast in payment and shipping.I was suprised.Hope to have a long term business relationship with you.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by hustla(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
What's the price /kg?
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
diaamondz:
He is very reliable and prompt.quick and fast in payment and shipping.I was suprised.Hope to have a long term business relationship with you.

Thanks Boss! Looking forward to more business deals with you.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
hustla:
What's the price /kg?

It all depends on what you are ordering and the mode of shipping you choose. Kindly, come to WhatsApp for discussion on that. Thanks
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2018
We handle your alibaba purchase!
We handle your 1688 purchase!!
We handle your taobao purchase!!!
We purchase your item, package together and ship your item to anywhere in Nigeria!!!!

Contact us for a deal today!

Contact me through this http:///2348060728758
Email: engrammc@gmail.com, ammc1688@gmail.com

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#OnTimeResponse
#FastDelivery
#ExcellentCustomerServices
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Olumeme: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
This guy is tested and confirmed.
Just finished a transaction with him and it's the most seamless I have ever had online.
Respond swiftly to messages and enquiries, delivered all the way to Abuja on time without hitches.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Olumeme:
This guy is tested and confirmed.
Just finished a transaction with him and it's the most seamless I have ever had online.
Respond swiftly to messages and enquiries, delivered all the way to Abuja on time without hitches.

Thanks Boss for the patronage and review too. Hoping to transact more business with you.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by dongentle2: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2018
I just contacted you on whatsapp ...let me see how it goes
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by sarkcess(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Good morning!

Does anyone have the contact info of any Chinese silicone bracelet manufacturer. Please pm.

It's super urgent

You can easily contact me using this link.

https:///2349032895596
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Idyuu: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2018
What us ur WhatsApp number please.
Ammc:

cry

It all depends on what you are ordering and the mode of shipping you choose. Kindly, come to WhatsApp for discussion on that. Thanks
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Idyuu:
What us ur WhatsApp number please.

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by frehage: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ammc:
Contact details:
Mobile number: 08060728758
Email address: engrammc@gmail.com

Please give me quotation for 51kg from 1688

fredgede7@gmail.com.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2018
frehage:

Please give me quotation for 51kg from 1688

fredgede7@gmail.com.

Good morning! Thanks for contacting us but I am yet to fully comprehend what information you are trying to convey. To make things easier for us, we shall be grateful if you can reach us via 08060728758 for better explanation. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by frehage: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2018
Ammc:

Good morning! Thanks for contacting us but I am yet to fully comprehend what information you are trying to convey. To make things easier for us, we shall be grateful if you can reach us via 08060728758 for better explanation. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

I don't have WhatsApp. I have goods worth 51kg that I want to buy on 1688. How much do you charge for 51KG.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2018
frehage:

I don't have WhatsApp. I have goods worth 51kg that I want to buy on 1688. How much do you charge for 51KG.

Giving us a call wouldn't be a bad idea. Giving a blind quotation won't do anyone good. It's not about quotation, It is about getting it right.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by frehage: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2018
Ammc:

Giving us a call wouldn't be a bad idea. Giving a blind quotation won't do anyone good. It's not about quotation, It is about getting it right.

Three cartons of thermal paper. 17KG each. Total: 51KG.

How much do you charge per KG for this amount?

If they don't accept PayPal, you will help me to pay also.

Thanks.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2018
frehage:

Three cartons of thermal paper. 17KG each. Total: 51KG.

How much do you charge per KG for this amount?

If they don't accept PayPal, you will help me to pay also.

Thanks.

From what I saw now. It means you have not concluded a deal with the seller. Concerning cost of shipping, we are currently doing $5/kg plus 450Naira/kg for clearing. For 1688, we offer payment service. You can send the link to my email address

ammc1688@gmail.com

Or

engrammc@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by frehage: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ammc:

From what I saw now. It means you have not concluded a deal with the seller. Concerning cost of shipping, we are currently doing $5/kg plus 450Naira/kg for clearing. For 1688, we offer payment service. You can send the link to my email address

ammc1688@gmail.com

Or

engrammc@gmail.com

The total cost at this rate is double the price it is sold here in Nigeria.

I think I should forget about it.

Thanks.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
frehage:

The total cost at this rate is double the price it is sold here in Nigeria.

I think I should forget about it.

Thanks.

The thing about Importation is much more than addition and subtraction. It's far more than that! Talk to the right person and you will get it right. That's my piece of advice for you.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by frehage: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ammc:

The thing about Importation is much more than addition and subtraction. It's far more than that! Talk to the right person and you will get it right. That's my piece of advice for you.

The Price the seller is offering me for the thermal paper is actually very cheap( N872 for 5 rolls.) In Nigeria 5 rolls go for N2500.

The problem is the shipping cost. Five rolls weigh 1.7KG. The shipping cost alone is N2000 plus.

1 Like

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
frehage:

The Price the seller is offering me for the thermal paper is actually very cheap( N872 for 5 rolls.) In Nigeria 5 rolls go for N2500.

The problem is the shipping cost. Five rolls weigh 1.7KG. The shipping cost alone is N2000 plus.

In such case, if you have a good market for the product. Sea shipping is the best alternative. Go for bulk purchase, the price will drop the more. Ask the seller the quantity that 1 CBM will take, then do your calculation again. You will see that it is a good deal.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by frehage: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ammc:

In such case, if you have a good market for the product. Sea shipping is the best alternative. Go for bulk purchase, the price will drop the more. Ask the seller the quantity that 1 CBM will take, then do your calculation again. You will see that it is a good deal.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2018
frehage:

Thanks a lot.

You are welcome! I often prefer WhatsApp or email conversation.

This thread is only for review, not business discussions.

Please, kindly use my email address because I won't be responding to further conversations on this thread.

Thanks for your understanding!
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by joyous(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2018
I received my package too from Ammc last week. His customer service is great and I have a peace of mind even when I am still expecting my goods. He is the guy for this job if you want to order from any China websites with a peace of mind.
He is highly recommended. As for me I am going to be using his services for all the goods I want to buy from China websites.

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2018
joyous:
I received my package too from Ammc last week. His customer service is great and I have a peace of mind even when I am still expecting my goods. He is the guy for this job if you want to order from any China websites with a peace of mind.
He is highly recommended. As for me I am going to be using his services for all the goods I want to buy from China websites.

Thanks Boss! We are grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buy Uk Used Blackberry's. Bold 2, Torch White & Black, Curv 2. / MTN ,GLO & ETISALAT Cheap DATA Share (250MB=N250, 500MB=N400 , 2GB=N1300) / Top 15 Free Classified Ads Websites In Nigeria You Can Take Advantage Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.