Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 (57782 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by keypad1: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Pep Guardiola was there we smashed them home&away...

Carlo Ancelotti was there we battered them home&away...

Now it is Jupp Heynckes the old whack job who was disgraced outta the last Mudial in Brazil... Mtcheeeeew

If we did not beat them right there in Germany tonight, I will stop crushing on Operah Winfrey.

Galaticos ... till snow falls in ilorin!
shattap ur dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by GeeString: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

How are we refreedid exactly? can you give examples of matches which we won because ref intervened? and which team do you support?

Last min pen against Juve this season

Ronaldo's offside goals against Bayern 2 seasons ago

Sergio Ramos' offside goal against Atletico
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
keypad1:
one thing is certain in this match. ronaldo will score a penalty or a tap in.

well

Bayern 3-0 Madrid

quote me after the match.

if e pain come and beat me am in Australia.

which part of Australia
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Ologogoro: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Make them no give Bayern Red card and make dem no give Madrid Pk or offside Bayern go trash them.
YNWA!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Sunymoore(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

U get sense bro.
Some people cannot say the truth because of hate, mostly the other side of Spanish supporters.
Bitterness is real bro.. Just because a team that was raped yesterday raped them, they're all in arms calling for our heads.. We'll prevail! We are Madrid!

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by dominique(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
This match is going to be blaady! Cards go just dey fly upandan, I won't be surprised if the match will end with 9 players on either side (especially Bayern). Real is one the teams that have consistently defeated Bayern at the Allianz Arena, Bayern will do anything to prevent another humiliating home defeat. Very tough match it will be, I see Bayern winning this narrowly or a draw at worst

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Saladin25(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Now it is Jupp Heynckes the old whack job who was disgraced outta the last Mudial in Brazil... Mtcheeeeew
Jupp Hynckes wasn't disgraced in Brazil, in fact he never coached any team in the last world cup. He retired after winning treble with Bayern Munich. Always get your facts right
If we did not beat them right there in Germany tonight, I will stop crushing on Operah Winfrey.

Fixed.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by immortal145: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
real madrid is sooòooooooooooooo losing this...

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by hopefulLandlord: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
GeeString:

I already explained Ramos offside goal here https://www.nairaland.com/4450485/bayern-munich-vs-real-madrid#67022688

Last Min pen was a pen. only Madrid haters would disagree as the replays showed it was a foul

Ronaldo scored offside goals but Buyern also scored an offside goal in that same game, Ramos own goal was offside and that goal was what dragged the game to extra time, If that goal didn't count then there wouldn't have been extra time. Also Buyern were awarded a dubious penalty in the first leg and the ref should've sent Vidal off in the 5th minute of second leg for his challenge on Isco

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Ekiseme(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ologogoro:
Make them no give Bayern Red card and make dem no give Madrid Pk or offside Bayern go trash them.
YNWA!!!!
you'll surely walk alone in kyiv, be it Madrid or Bayern tongue

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by GeeString: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
abiodunalasa:

This statement shows you know nothing about football.

You claim to be a madridista but you don't even know Jupp Heynckes won the CL for Madrid in '98.

He's one of only 5 managers to win the CL with two different clubs. That's the person you are insulting. By the way what Mundial in Brazil are you talking about? He never managed any team at the world cup. He was in retirement then and just came out to save Ancelotti's mess.

He is a managerial legend even Alex Ferguson admitted to copying some of his tactics and helped finetune his Man Utd squad in the late nineties.

You are a kid who knows nothing in football. You are either an agbero with a smartphone or a very small boy that started supporting Madrid after C. Ronaldo & bet9ja.

7 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by dotcomnamename: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Madridiots will be shocked today!

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by GeeString: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I already explained Ramos offside goal here https://www.nairaland.com/4450485/bayern-munich-vs-real-madrid#67022688

Last Min pen was a pen. only Madrid haters would disagree as the replays showed it was a foul

Ronaldo scored offside goals but Buyern also scored an offside goal in that same game, Ramos own goal was offside and that goal was what dragged the game to extra time, If that goal didn't count then there wouldn't have been extra time. Also Buyern were awarded a dubious penalty in the first leg and the ref should've sent Vidal off in the 5th minute of second leg for his challenge on Isco

So you're saying Bayern's offside goal justifies Ronaldo's?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by omoniomoade(f): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na Goal Goal sure pass for this game, try it and you will thank me latter.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Ekiseme(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
I see haters crying and whining from all angles on this thread grin,

Y'all knows what time it is, Just keep calm and HALA_MADRID cheesy cool
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by obonujoker(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Is that all? it wasn't an equaliser unless you're referring to 2014 UCL final in which Ramos scored in added time which wasn't offside by any stretch of the imagination as one cannot be off from a corner kick

If you're referring to 2016 UCL final however do you know the offside wasn't glaring? it took watching several replays from different angles to see it was off and refs have no such luxury. Also, Mark Clattenburg said at half time he saw the error and determined to make it up to Atletico which made him give them a soft penalty https://www.givemesport.com/1175756-mark-clattenburg-was-pleased-antoine-griezmann-missed-penalty-in-champions-league-final

He is a Barcelona fan, and I am surprised he is talking of referee
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Ekiseme(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Madridiots will be shocked today!
I hope your TV fc won't get a heart attack when they get disappointed tonight cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by nerodenero: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
keypad1:
well
Bayern 3-0 Madrid
Why are you contradicting yourself? If Cr7 scores a penalty or a tap in, your prediction should not be Bayern 3-0 Madrid but 3-1.

Bayern should stop a third Madrid final and a chance at winning the third title in a row. That record will be too hard to break.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by hopefulLandlord: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
GeeString:

No! but saying the ref favoured us in a vacuum without considering the decisions that also went against us would be unfair to us. The ref in that game was sheet for both sides and we simply prevailed
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Ekiseme(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
immortal145:
real madrid is sooòooooooooooooo losing this...
put your money where your mouth is cool
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Tunks2017(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
bayern should defeat madrid quickly cheesy cheesy !!

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Respect55(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
[s][/s]
kingkakaone:
Madrid will teach Bayern a lesson they will never forget in a hurry.

Madrid to win home and away.[s][/s]
Hala Madrid!!!
Are u alright

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Respect55(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
[s][/s]
abiodunalasa:

Galaticos ... till snow falls in ilorin! [s][/s]
I will check on u by 9:30pm today
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by GeeString: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

No! but saying the ref favoured us in a vacuum without considering the decisions that also went against us would be unfair to us. The ref in that game was sheet for both sides and we simply prevailed

Mention one critical incident in that game that went against Madrid's favour?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by castrokins(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
I Support The Referee To Win This One.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Ekiseme(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Barka dogs will get bp tonight cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Nerdychica(f): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
GeeString:

but that penalty was an actual penalty
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by hopefulLandlord: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
GeeString:

Mention one critical incident in that game that went against Madrid's favour?

I already said their goal that made the game go into extra time was offside. That's as critical as it can get cuz if the goal was rightly ruled off the game wouldn't even go into extra time which means Ronaldo's offside goals wouldn't have happened

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Trippledee(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bayern all the way.....

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by zeezboy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
make I book my own space down too! bekos e go red this nite
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
GeeString:

Ronaldo was neva offside.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 by moscobabs(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
keypad1:

well

Bayern 3-0 Madrid

Mumu ..Ronaldo will score and u predicted 3:0 ? Na Beyarn Ronaldo dey?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal :UCL (5 - 1) On 15th February 2017 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.