Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 (57144 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2023 / Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2018
SmartyPants:

Really? Forgetting the same side shipped 5 in the first leg, and 2 more tonight?
Yes, he would get advances from clubs. It is normal to concede goals as long as you get the results. His side also, scored 6 goals against Liverpool does that mean Juggen Klopp is poor manager
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Iwant2knowGod(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2018
Liverpool were 'bossed' by A.S Roma in the second half. If only the referee had given a penalty when Arnold deflected the shot by Dzjeko from entering the net with his hand, Roma would have stood a better chance. ****not Dzjeko, but Elshaarawy. (Modified)***

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ItsTime4me(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2018
Jaybeee:
Liverpool food for Madrid grin
E go be like film for you. Liverpool go shock you.
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by MorataFC: 10:18pm On May 02, 2018
tuwayz:
guy Barca's game was sold out for money which was Worth more than the money that comes with the trophy, that why barca played that dull, even the first leg they won 4-1 was not intended to be won with such margin, Roma just got too scared and lost control, gambling has taken over the real fun of football and as you should know it's a business and bills gat to be paid so ultimately it all about the money now
I can't just believe that someone writes this sh1t of piece up there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ominilongest(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2018
BlackManta:

Liverpool has a better front three than Madrid.
Liverpool has the best attack in UCL this season.
That deadly front three has scored the highest goals in UCL this season.
So dont write them off.

Liverpool have a vulnerable defence just like Madrid.
But they can outscore Madrid with that front three.
last year before the juventus match, they(juve) were so confident because they believe Madrid qualified with luck... Not until the final whistle Buffon said "they have more experience than us".. No b beans to come up against Madrid and I repeat if your midfield can't outshine Madrid's midfield then you're losing the match...why do u think iniesta and messi are always deployed to the midfield against Madrid, do u watch yesterday match?.. James,tolliso and alcantara torment modric, kross and kovacic,...that's y madrid can't get a result....and do u want to compare Liverpool midfield to Madrid?... HELL NO!...Madrid will control the tempo of the game..it's very obvious Madrid will beat Liverpool HANDS DOWN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by kenedy175(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2018
ominilongest:
I mean Spanish league have turn champions league to copa del rey... grin grin..take heart Liverpool fans,it's ours... But wait o,someone in his right sense will think LOVREN/VAN DIJK will silent RONALDO/BENZEMA or comparing Henderson/wijnaldum/milner to Kross,modric, casemiro...Madrid can handle anything coming there way,but Liverpool?.. I doubt that....congratulations to all Spanish league fans on our 5th consecutive copa del rey/champions league..cheers cool
Hahaha.. You were almost right. I'm surprised you think Madrid has a formidable defense. Just watch how your full backs, especially Marcelo will be turned to a proper centre back that doesn't venture forward. I pity your defense

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ItsTime4me(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2018
Sanchez01:
Marcelo, Kroos, Modric and Ronaldo would have a candiland finale. grin
E go be like magic for you. Any team that could beat mancity will surely win this UCL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by eyizlive(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2018
YoungBrains:
Madrid has the UCL again.

Coming from a "YOUNG" brain.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by openmine(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2018
Am just laughing at some folks here who think its an easy final for Madrid or that Madrid will roll over Liverpool.....
Well U are entitled to think that way....
Just remember that the finals has no home and away match....
Its a 90 minute decider.....
Any team can win.....
Let's wait until the game has been played before bragging!
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by kenedy175(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2018
ominilongest:
last year before the juventus match, they(juve) were so confident because they believe Madrid qualified with luck... Not until the final whistle Buffon said "they have more experience than us".. No b beans to come up against Madrid and I repeat if your midfield can't outshine Madrid's midfield then you're losing the match...why do u think iniesta and messi are always deployed to the midfield against Madrid, do u watch yesterday match?.. James,tolliso and alcantara torment modric, kross and kovacic,...that's y madrid can't get a result....and do u want to compare Liverpool midfield to Madrid?... HELL NO!...Madrid will control the tempo of the game..it's very obvious Madrid will beat Liverpool HANDS DOWN
Do you think Liverpool plays with the midfield?? Liverpool's game plan is less focused on the midfield. No doubt about Madrid having world class midfielders. Apart from Ronaldo, who else could be of danger to Liverpool's defense? But your very shaky defense will have to contain the best trio in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Dinzelflash(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2018
Bros all this one you guys are saying is trash as for me (5)Champions league cup +1 loading for my boys LFC #YNWA

6 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by engrelvis(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2018
NoDulling4here:

I smell fear.

Though Liverpool seem vulnerable especially in defense, Madrid might easily go 3-0 down within the first 30 minutes of the final grin
am nt a Madrid fan but dis cup belong to Madrid whether u believe or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ominilongest(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2018
kenedy175:

Hahaha.. You were almost right. I'm surprised you think Madrid has a formidable defense. Just watch how your full backs, especially Marcelo will be turned to a proper centre back that doesn't venture forward. I pity your defense
this is not laliga bro,dz is champions league final, u cab watch the highlight of the previous final and c if there's any blunder...u just don't understand do u..Madrid don't joke with finals...I pity klopp,the man deserves a trophy, maybe next time grin
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ominilongest(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2018
kenedy175:

Do you think Liverpool plays with the midfield?? Liverpool's game plan is less focused on the midfield. No doubt about Madrid having world class midfielders. Apart from Ronaldo, who else could be of danger to Liverpool's defense? But your very shaky defense will have to contain the best trio in Europe.
lol Liverpool defence calling Madrid defence shaky?..u DAT can concede 3-4goals within 10min..is it not Liverpool that we all know..I mean it just happened tonight, u concede how many goals in how many minutes... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2018
jesbu:

That's if they see ball to play in the midfield
The front three attackers are lethal because they were originally midfielders now turned forwards.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by kenedy175(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2018
Iwant2knowGod:
Liverpool were 'bossed' by A.S Roma in the second half. If only the referee had given a penalty when Arnold deflected the shot by Dzjeko from entering the net with his hand, Roma would have stood a better chance.
And what if the referee would have given a penalty early in the match when Mane was pushed by a Roma player? Or what if that Roma player that "scissors" tackled Mane was red carded?

What could have happened? Hehehe

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by kenedy175(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2018
ominilongest:
lol Liverpool defence calling Madrid defence shaky?..u DAT can concede 3-4goals within 10min..is it not Liverpool that we all know..I mean it just happened tonight, u concede how many goals in how many minutes... grin
Our defense is not too class. We concede goals and we score alot of goals. The best form of defense is attack. Madrids defense is almost at par with that of Liverpool

2 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Leks(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2018
2 penalties (home and away) didn't look good on d equation. 6 out of 10 referees wouldn't give penalties for those ball to hand 'happenstances'. That's football though. What matters is Liverpool is now in d final. YNWA!
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by BlackManta(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2018
ominilongest:

The final is an open game.
Anything can happen.
Don't write off any team.

I remember Man City has a better mid field than Liverpool but they collapsed.

Roma also has a better mid field than Liverpool but they collapsed.

That Madrid mid field failed to stop Tottenham, Juve even small Leganes.

Anything can happen in the finals.
It's an open game.

Madrid is not invincible.
Their UCL winning streak will eventually come to an end.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ItsTime4me(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2018
BlackManta:

This Liverpool team can upset Madrid 100% but not with this perfomance.
I would never write off a team cuz of one bad performance.
Last time I checked the almighty Madrid was trailing 3-0 at Bernabeu at the hands of Juve.
One thing I learnt this year is that Italian teams don't give up.

The final is a 100% open game.
Anything can happen.
If Madrid underate Liverpool cuz of this one bad performance, then Liverpool will overwhelm them.
Also recall how Tottenham ravaged Madrid at the group stage. I am not a Liverpool fan but I believe this is their year and will surely shock Mandrid

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by kenedy175(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2018
ominilongest:
this is not laliga bro,dz is champions league final, u cab watch the highlight of the previous final and c if there's any blunder...u just don't understand do u..Madrid don't joke with finals...I pity klopp,the man deserves a trophy, maybe next time grin
You might have experience at your side. But don't be too confident. This was how they said Liverpool won't go through because Roma have never conceded a goal at home. But we scored 2 goals. This is what other big teams in Europe like barca couldn't do.

You'll be surprised

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ominilongest(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2018
BlackManta:

The final is an open game.
Anything can happen.
Don't write off any team.

I remember Man City has a better mid field than Liverpool but they collapsed.

Roma also has a better mid field than Liverpool but they collapsed.

That Madrid mid field failed to stop Tottenham, Juve even small Leganes.

Anything can happen in the finals.
It's an open game.

Madrid is not invincible.
Their UCL winning streak will eventually come to an end.

Madrid don't joke with finals.... U can watch the previous highlights...sure its a final,u will give ur self hope na..but when the final whistle is blown it will come only one thing.. "Madrid have more experience that's why they win"... Good night
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by BlackManta(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2018
ominilongest:

Last time I checked Madrid's almighty defence were trailing 3-0 at the hands of Juve. undecided
Also in la liga top 4 Madrid has the worst defence. undecided

2 Likes

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ominilongest(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
kenedy175:

Our defense is not too class. We concede goals and we score alot of goals. The best form of defense is attack. Madrids defense is almost at par with that of Liverpool
did u just compare LOVREN-RAMOS..DIJK-VARANE..MARCELO and CARVAJAL to those I don't even know there name...and that ur shitty keeper.. Wtf undecided

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
Real madrid fans are underrating Liverpool because of this match which will be their downfall. Liverpool have scored 43 goals in 14 games this season, which is a record in a Champions league season. They surpassed the record held by Barcelona 19 years ago. What is most astonishing is that the front 3 have scored a combine 29 goals out of the 43

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by kenedy175(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2018
ominilongest:
did u just compare LOVREN-RAMOS..DIJK-VARANE..MARCELO and CARVAJAL to those I don't even know there name...and that ur shitty keeper.. Wtf undecided
Yes, I did! Your defense is very basic! Nothing special about it.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ominilongest(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2018
BlackManta:

Last time I checked Madrid's almighty defence were trailing 3-0 at the hands of Juve. undecided
Also in la liga top 4 Madrid has the worst defence. undecided
yes you're right,Liverpool never concede at all,in fact na only Madrid don concede... It's may 26 bro,chill...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by kenedy175(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Real madrid fans are underrating Liverpool because of this match which will be their downfall. Liverpool have scored 43 goals in 14 games this season, which is a record in a Champions league season. They surpassed the record held by Barcelona 19 years ago. What is most astonishing is that the front 3 have scored a combine 29 goals out of the 43

I wonder if some people know about this stats and records
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by ominilongest(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2018
kenedy175:

Yes, I did! Your defense is very basic! Nothing special about it.
last time I checked I at least 2 of my defenders have been dominating the world XI,FIFA and UEFA...ur defense is not even in Premier league XI not to talk of FIFA... Seriously??
Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by Timoleon(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2018
kenedy175:

can anybody ever make Marcelo sit at the back? as someone said earlier if Liverpool can't boss Madrid in midfield they would be made to suffer in the final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by clems88(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2018
ominilongest:
bad belle . see your coconut head grin

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 by oooduancalmdown: 10:39pm On May 02, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right bro. That is just a way to control them, feed them with little( morsels) out of the chunks he embezzled and boss over them like a god. I just hope our generation would turn things around in a positive way..
How can you turn things when you guys are against Nigeria disintegration forgetting that Nigeria, Ghana and so are white men's creation. As far as Nigeria exist, you are white people's "boy-boy"

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.