Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos (39223 Views)

Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos / Pedestrian Bridge At UNIBEN In Edo Under Construction (PHOTOS) / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by ritababe(f): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Jsucre:

buy naija grow the naira. berger is a Chinese company
I tot german

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by deepwater(f): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2018
lol
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by la1(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Kudos!..More of this
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Lincoln275(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2018
project that makes me feel like Lagos is hell, the traffic this project is causing is not from this planet. no consultants , no supervision , they are just blocking roads up and down . this one is even better . Lagos - Abeokuta is another poo construction that make millions of road users pass through hell every blessed day., the stress is just too much for lagosians jare

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by edupedia: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Coldplay007:
The road is thst important and you didnt let Julius Berger construct the road.. It is Tinubu's Hitech that is constructing another fake road..

The more you look, the less you see...

...and the more u say the more u lie... Stop lying...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Bnenzzy101: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Ambode is just too slow. Traffic everywhere. I'm an uber driver. I drive round Lagos. If u see traffic u will petty people who take such route every day. From oshodi to iyanopaja is a hell. Passing through airport road its another hell. Oworonshoki to oshodi bridge is a dead zone robbery every night from 10pm. Going to mile 2 and eko bridge is a torment, tankers are parked there. I miss fashola! If na fashola, he will tow them over night, but Ambode don't want to step on toes. There roads are bad. Ambode should start a project and finish it fast. Not causing traffic everywhere in d name of road construction. In a road construction site u will see only one catapilar working

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Bnenzzy101: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Lincoln275:
project that makes me feel like Lagos is hell, the traffic this project is causing is not from this planet. no consultants , no supervision , they are just blocking roads up and down . this one is even better . Lagos - Abeokuta is another poo construction that make millions of road users pass through hell every blessed day., the stress is just too much for lagosians jare
God bless u brother. Lagosian especially people passing that route every day just suffer and smile home. We can't block this road for a day and protest. In Jamaica, if u play with there peace, I bet u na protest and blocking of roads so the govt don't joke with them. All this very slow construction here and there are political. He's doing it for people to see he is working to second term sake. They will keep doing it slowly till the end of first term so if u vote him he completes it. That's d plan. Other countries has finish construction now what they do is maintenance but we are still constructing even airport and seaport at this time. Can't we stop this kind of polity for God sake! I'm angry with the govt. I'm angry with PDP and APC
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by quickberry(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2018
bjayx:
Is that all That's quack!
Enemy of state spotted
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by desgiezd(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Coldplay007:
The road is thst important and you didnt let Julius Berger construct the road.. It is Tinubu's Hitech that is constructing another fake road..

Tinubu fever all over the place
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by bigpicture001: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2018
see real work going on in minister of lagos locality and his director buhari's locality....which I don't condemn..but my issue is do not try to deceive me that ur equally interested in construction in the south east because of politics..take a stand and live by it..that makes u a man....!
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by okonja(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Construction that leads to the world's dirtiest Airport.

Atleast, its better than Keke Napep Ambulance undecided
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Foolish44: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2018
Jsucre:

[s]buy naija grow the naira. berger is a Chinese company[/s]

Na every time una go dey foam for mouth, when did 'JULIUS BERGER' turn to a Chinese company
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Petril(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Ahn Ahn... Two of the pictures there are for the flyover bridge construction going on at Pen Cinema Agege... what are u posting like this
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by debaj10: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2018
DabLord:
My take is that 5% were commissioning Keke napep and bore hole,the west are commissioning good roads and the will open their useless to abuse the hand that feed them
hm. but those kekes are for rural areas na. is that bad?
minwyl:
how many ambulances does Lagos have (minus the hiace buses o! I mean world class ambulances)
when was the last time you saw one?
fashola built 2 boreholes with N135 million. how inflated do you think that hitech construction is?
be guided in your words.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Edge1(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2018
DabLord:
My take is that 5% were commissioning Keke napep and bore hole,the west are commissioning good roads and the will open their useless to abuse the hand that feed them

I know u masturbate over Igbos' success in their endeavors every morning when you wake up.

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by debaj10: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2018
rusher14:
Kudos to the government.

Hi-tech handled the lekki expressway and it has stood the test of time.

We can only hope for a swift completion.
it appears you missed the pix of all the potholes and erosion on that road.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by redsun(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Bnenzzy101:
God bless u brother. Lagosian especially people passing that route every day just suffer and smile home. We can't block this road for a day and protest. In Jamaica, if u play with there peace, I bet u na protest and blocking of roads so the govt don't joke with them. All this very slow construction here and there are political. He's doing it for people to see he is working to second term sake. They will keep doing it slowly till the end of first term so if u vote him he completes it. That's d plan. Other countries has finish construction now what they do is maintenance but we are still constructing even airport and seaport at this time. Can't we stop this kind of polity for God sake! I'm angry with the govt. I'm angry with PDP and APC

It is something that has to be done to ease the traffic congestion in the long run.Nigerian construction industry is just beginning and it is an industry that is worth trillions of dollars, all it will take is a government that will channels the resources appropriately and upgrade the primitive state of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by rusher14: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2018
debaj10:
it appears you missed the pix of all the potholes and erosion on that road.

I'm assuming you understand why the road is being fixed.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by petuniaevents(f): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Good one

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by mmsen: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Nigerian Government is still constructing roads in urban cities and not even in rural areas in the 21st century.

Fact!!! cheesy

State governments are constructing roads in rural areas. The better ones are.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by romoruyi(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Ok
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Lincoln275(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Bnenzzy101:
hmmm! if you are outside Lagos you won't understand what we are talking about here or you are not around this axis. LASG has politicized everything. somebody will wake up 4:30am and get to work 8:00am same thing when you are going back home. what kind of government is this ? they don't put tax payers into consideration , because they are constructing roads with no proper plan now, Lagosians must suffer it. am fed up bro.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by stacyadams: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Platony:
Upon hw lagos don old n shld i say civilize reach....e still dey look dirty 4 my eye somehow. Which kind dirty airport road wey weeds full lyk dis? Wel, dey shld try......Cleanliness shld be a lifestyle for lagosians. Dey lack proper awareness n orientation. I am nt 4rm akwa ibom bt, d cleanliness of d state trips me. I do nt hesitate to accept jobs offered to me frm dat state becos of d comfort i gt der, d air is fresh, der roads a clean, streets clean, evn individuals der domot/corridor/veranda, any name u wan cal am. E clean becos dem dey always clean am. 4 der, cleanliness na competition oo. Pls lagosians shld imbibe such orientation 2 kip lagos clean considering d BIG name "LAGOS".
since d days of John d baptist...akwa ibom don dey clean...

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Originalsly: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2018
One piece of heavy machinery?... and this is a road construction company? ....OP... when is the road scheduled to be finished?...2050?....my sympathy to those who must use that path.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Belmot(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jsucre:

buy naija grow the naira. berger is a Chinese company
Chinese? see as you talk am with confidence. olodos everywhere
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by rudepen(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Coldplay007:

madam. Tinubu is just a share-holder in hitech.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Ayourbami: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
people should read and understand properly before saying things. 1) It's a federal road which state govt have no right to construct. 2) The op should know it's not a new construct but an expansion of the road which the state government is dou f after getting permission from the federal govt...

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
So dem cars go fly for air...una mumu sef.

King4Roller:

Him no dey deal in cars again. Na pictures and news.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by gbemoh: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
oluwasegun007:

A sege bobo.....what airport is frequented the most in Nigeria. Ma tan re....sege oniro
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Sagay212: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
the MFcking construction company is way too slow. how long is it gonna take them to finish this shi.t. there's too much traffic and blockades everywhere. you gotta drive long distance to find a turning point. no proper arrangement for alternative routes.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by ebby9z(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Fam, have you seen the Port Harcourt "International Airport?" You'll think you're dreaming
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
gbemoh:

A sege bobo.....what airport is frequented the most in Nigeria. Ma tan re....sege oniro

I guess you have not left the shores of Nigeria.

I grew up knowing the MMAP, but my pain is that it's growing from good to bad state...it can only be better though

And please note I've not left the country yet as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Just Got Convicted In The USA, Will He Be Deported? / Cooking Stove Explodes On Train In Pakistan, Kills Over 70 (Pics) / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.