Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation (25022 Views)

Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts / Entries Into Cussons Baby Moment Begins / Pls Vote For My Baby In The Cussons Baby Moment Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by martineverest(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
einsteine:
Very good for Nigerians. Always looking for shortcuts to success. A lot of them were looking to blow using their babies and spamming on whatsapp and facebook with pictures of their innocent babies.
u said it all...useless mother's.using their kids to make money
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol! Mama bears. kiss We get extremely touchy if it's anything to do wt our babies.
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
einsteine:
Very good for Nigerians. Always looking for shortcuts to success. A lot of them were looking to blow using their babies and spamming on whatsapp and facebook with pictures of their innocent babies.

It's not just abt the money though but they should have seen through the scam.

I just pity the company because this their target market is very emotional & highly dependent on other parents reviews. They will use mouth to spoil their market well well.
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
make we brace up for 2019 election.rigging don start already
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by Brightgem(f): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
einsteine:
Still wondering why people will think its okay to vote whose baby is cutest. All babies are cute.

1 Like

Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
... smiley… na by force!
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by CaptainFM1: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
If only you have conscience and integrity you won't do that!. So you can see that its not only the Government that is corrupt....There is actually wall-to-wall corruption in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by CaptainFM1: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
arsenal33:

When you get your PVC, who will you vote for?

The most beautiful/handsome candidate!

1 Like

Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by begwong: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
DemonHunTER:
What do you expect from a shit hole

Nairaland bot ya papa!
You mean shíthole ba ✔✈
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by KhadyM(f): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Its true..voted for my friend's baby like thrice
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by begwong: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
DemonHunTER:

Nairaland bot ya papa!
You mean shit hole ba ✔✈
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by begwong: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
DemonHunTER:

Nairaland bot ya papa!
You mean shît hole ba ✔✈
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
shogz89:
.. This same people told my friend that the selection process wasn't based on vote and disqualified his son after coming second. They later nominated the boy for two more awards,, best concept and one other. After initially saying the boys picture lacks clarity and creativity
. Response below..
That baby is cute
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by sochima1989(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
our team had this and more complaints.... but we are still in the game....

we never stopped voting even when votes don't count...and we had every team member complain when votes aint counting....

don't stop the complain if votes stop counting and don't stop the vote.....
#baby_dara_team
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by hilroy: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
@op, if you want to proof your stupid point, must you display the face and name of the innocent baby for christ sake?
The system is flawed we understand, that's not the fault of that innocent child or his parent
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by Rhemy2013(f): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thank God I didn't register my son,i for they pity myself now for all the stress..

@Cusson iyalaya yin(una Fada) grin angry

1 Like

Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by naturefellow(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pavore9:
Cussons really messed up, cashing in on the desperation of parents to see their babies come top.
man, you gat to see how a lady blocked me at a motor park while I was waiting for my bus to board. She described the contest to me and asked me to vote. I responded that my device for browsing didn't have data. Aunty's response was, "I will turn on hotspot for you!". I was like, "this Na serious Mata o!". I voted her baby on the cusson's site, and wished her good luck.
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by CioAngels(f): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
It is very sad and shameful that everything about Nigeria must have her factor. Everyday we must read about how negative in nature Nigerians are. There are so many supposed educated people in this country yet, the education in them does not add up. Yet, Nigerian's are quick to know who are illiterates. You get to hear the report by Hadiza Natasha Akpoti's on Ajaokuta steel mill against the Nigerians leaders past and present you will be marveled. Even a sitting minister could not handle issues referred to him on the steel mill, so what is the use letting the workd to know that you are highly educated, oh, it is only on paper certificate. Also a former AGF could not handle issues too. In fact Hadiza Natasha Akpoki should please come out to run for presidency. We should stop humiliating Buhari over not having education because those who flaunts certificates are not better than he is.
Re: Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation by mcclaugdjtty: 3:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Philadelphia Eagles: Brent Celek can be any story to be able to followers

Philadelphia Eagles[/b]In the thing that was a hardcore selection, the particular Philadelphia Eagles declared the particular launch regarding Brent Celek about Thursday. With all the Philadelphia Eagles being forced to reduce their particular wage cover amount, [b]reggie white-colored jersey it’s recently been any active few days for your Very Pan champs any time considering a number of the movements we were holding compelled to produce, including Side of the road Johnson re-structuring his / her deal to be able to investing Torrey Jones for the Carolina Panthers. Nonetheless, in terms of the particular staff parting techniques making use of their longest-tenured person inside limited conclusion Brent Celek, derek barnett jersey it’s risk-free to state this is your choice in which damages one of the most regarding followers.

nfl jerseys[/b]Obviously, the main aspect for your Eagles will be Zach Ertz is still around regarding years into the future given that he’s the particular Simply no. 1 alternative because of this crime. [b]bennie logan jersey Yet any time considering simply how much he’s undergone given that on its way up to speed inside 2007, equally bad and the good, Celek justifies every one of the credit rating on earth regarding firmly sticking that out there together with Philadelphia, since he’s for ages been just about the most respectable participants inside the locker area. However ,, what is going to help make Eagles followers sense far better in regards to the selection will be the fact Philadelphia surely could aid Celek ultimately make in which Very Pan band right after 11 periods inside the dorial greenbeckham jersey. And even though Celek not too long ago suggested this individual would like to go back regarding one more AMERICAN FOOTBAL time of year, it'll be intriguing to find out in the event the seasoned limited comes to an end twigs compared to that selection or simply just determines to be able to contact that a job simply by venturing out being a success.

trey burton jersey It doesn't matter what Celek ultimately ends up choosing to accomplish, Eagles followers can will have a particular invest their particular kisses for your limited conclusion, and definately will undoubtedly overlook his / her unbelievable touchdowns get-togethers, kenjon barner jersey even when they will didn’t take place usually. In terms of what this implies regarding Philadelphia, the particular staff can out of the blue must take into account the very thought of delivering one more limited conclusion up to speed given that Trey Burton has recently consented to signal with all the Chicago, il Contains over a large package. Thankfully, the particular Eagles needs to have a lot of fantastic alternatives to pick from any time considering every one of the skill which will be accessible to pick from, nolan carroll jersey inside equally totally free organization, as well as the approaching set up by the end regarding Apr. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Coming Of Age Stories / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.