Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics (36166 Views)

Man Goes Missing In Akwa Ibom After Dropping Suicide Note In Church / Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by zoba88: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
The unbelievable has happened in Nsit Ubium Local government area of Akwa Ibom State as man killed his mother by beating her up.

According to an eye witness,the man confessed that a certain prophet gave him a prophecy that his mother is a witch and behind his sufferings.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/man-beats-his-mother-dead-in-akwa-ibom.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by dafeyankee: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by bjayx: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Alright
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Kingpee2(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
I wonder why people just don’t have sense to think on their own ,you allowed your dead brain cells to ruin your life forever...

60 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by J4justice: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmm...fake prophecy gone wrong

11 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by SOFTENGR: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Would I be right if I say that this man deserves jungle justice?

Right now I feel like wasting that man animal.

19 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Ebios(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mmmm... see what a fake prophet has caused....
l wonder why some people take Prophets' statements hook,line and sinker without verification.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Pat081: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ur pastor don put u in big trouble

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by ahamonyeka(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
this is a lesson for those of us that so much believe in prophesy. I have two brothers as friends three days ago the younger one was telling that a man of God prophesies to him that his elder brother is responsible for his down fall which I shot him up immediately I told him never to let his elder brother to hear this.i told him that his elder brother I know very well will not do not to think of it and should be careful of the kind of churches he goes to cos he's always going to one church or the other just to seek for miracle.
that's why I do not like any church that they prophesy they can break home, bring enmity.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Diiet: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
The prophet told you your mother was a witch, did he tell u to go and kill her? People should stop suspecting their relatives when they have encounters and stop believing all prophets and their prophecies.
To some spiritualists, any old and ugly person must be a witch and that is absolutely wrong.
If the old woman was truely a witch, who told him a witch can't be liberated?This man has just set a curse on motion. There is likelihood that one of his own children would end up sending him to early grave.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Fundamentalist: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Na dem embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Samsimple(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
oooohhh my lord wat have u done.... some Nigerians and their gullibility sef is appalling all this pastors sef are getting annoying everyday.... u beat ur mother to death aahhh karma is one fvcking bitch no two way ur own go meet u for front

ur own mama ur mama ur mama ur mama ewoooohhh....

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Paperwhite(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Oh Jesus! Beware & keep off false prophets. cry cry cry cry cry That was how I lost my loving paternal grandmother.
Guess the idiot prophesied what will happen to him after this

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by naijjaman(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Zizicardo(f): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
God of Mercy cry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by naIraiaND: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
chai
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by linearity: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Now that, he has killed the ‘witch’ responsible for his bad lucks up until now, one will only guess that his luck will start improving from here on.....NOT!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by seangy4konji: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
washere.

omo daada.

anybody weh follow this boy talk go collect better curse.

Judge abeg just help me give am 45-life imprisonment in ASKIRA UBA prison in Borno state make dem give am better corner for there..if you kill am,he no go regret but make he deh alive to suffer...

Judge where u deh abeg?

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sighs
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Platony(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Imagine d araabb!!!!...Ur mama didn't witch u frm childhood till u've become a full grown man. It is now u knew she's a witch. Blaming her for ur misfortune!! Instead of u 2 blame Buhari for d hardship placed on d masses, na ur mama u see. He shld be castrated. Ignorance is a b***h!! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by motherfucker: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
ahamonyeka:
this is a lesson for those of us that so much believe in prophesy. I have two brothers as friends three days ago the younger one was telling that a man of God prophesies to him that his elder brother is responsible for his down fall which I shot him up immediately I told him never to let his elder brother to hear this.i told him that his elder brother I know very well will not do not to think of it and should be careful of the kind of churches he goes to cos he's always going to one church or the other just to seek for miracle.
that's why I do not like any church that they prophesy they can break home, bring enmity.
there is a video on social media of a woman being beaten by a group of people. They beat her and tore her clothes. The poster claimed she is the mother of the two guys who led the siege. It is unfortunate, really.
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by banana99(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
na wa ooo
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Emotionss: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Is this for real ?
Them never born that person that will convince me to raise my hands on a woman talk more of my precious Blessed Mother.

Even if my mama na winch God help me i will love and cherish her till the very end.

13 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Alexbrain(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
This is what happens when you allow other people do your thinking for you in the name of God...

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Arsenalholic(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
If only the mother knew her son would grow up to be a brainwashed carcass, I am sure she'd have aborted this ijiot.

RIP poor woman.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
False prophecy?

How do you know its false? Don't you believe wizards, witches, goblins and the likes exist? Or haven't you ever thought to yourself that the women you call witches are people's parents too?

If you were gullible enough to believe that your own mother was a witch, now that you've killed her, the next step would be to go to the church or mosque or wherever you got your bullsh*t from and give thanks for overcoming the obstacle in your life. Don't forget to pay tithes too, or give a special thanksgiving offering or whatever the heck it is you do at your place of worship.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Lifeofpolice1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Would I be right if I say that this man deserves jungle justice?

Right now I feel like wasting that man animal.
I am with you bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by graphicsgal3000(f): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
senseless superstition undecided
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by kingthreat(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
The prophet just multiplied your sufferings. You will be in jail for the test of your life. They go also fuçk your yanśh tire. You will graduate in jail till you turn president. Murderer
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by visijo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
things are happening.. Beware for the endtime is fast approaching!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 In Ibadan (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.