Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Barbados For New Music Video Shoot. Http:/ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Barbados For New Music Video Shoot. Http:/ (766 Views)

Pastor's Daughter, Angela Simmons Flaunts Her Heavy Backside In Barbados (photos / Comedian AY Reacts On Davido’s Birthday Gifts To Girlfriend Chioma / Meet Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, A Stunning Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Barbados For New Music Video Shoot. Http:/ by Naijaschoolgist: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Davido is having a helluva time with his current girlfriend, Chioma - the singer seems to want to make her memorable as he's reportedly featuring her in a new music video shoot.
The lovebirds were spotted in Barbados for a music video shoot - Davido took to his IG page to share a lovely photo of the both of them and captioned it, "Lifetime insurance "

The singer sure knows how to make his women feel speci

Meanwhile, Davido reacted to the eviction of Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Rico Swavey from the on-going reality show.

Davido noted that Rico Swavey was one of his favourite housemate, and he was said to see him go.

The DMW Boss simply wrote on his snapchat: "Damn they evicted my guy Rico. I'm sad."

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Tier 3 Thing Is Giving Me Headache / Cute Sexy Girls With Big Booty And Boob's Showing Upsxirt In Public Shopping Mal / Lady Give Birth To Fish In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.